Watching the Kentucky Trump Rally and I'm wondering some things......

Wait, Trump was traveling all weekend on our dollar & now the fat ass is in Kentucky campaigning?

Traveling 4 out of the past 5 days.

What happened to the " OH I will stay & work work work" you assfucks bought?
You do know, Obama said the same. He also out campaigned Trump? I'm sure you will find an excuse for Obama.

Wait, Trump was traveling all weekend on our dollar & now the fat ass is in Kentucky campaigning?

Faggots like you dont want him working more
He's already made every President prior to him look inept .
Especially the past previous one
Been a few months since I’ve been here. “Faggots”? Do you have a mullet? What year do you think you’re in? 198X?

Were you a faggot back then?

Been a few months since I’ve been here. “Faggots”? Do you have a mullet? What year do you think you’re in? 198X?
Excuse him, he should've just called dumbass dave, racist. The 2020 Democrat slogan.

Excuse him, he should've just called dumbass dave, racist. The 2020 Democrat slogan.

Si'

I hope Trump reads the Ukraine transcript in a robe sitting next to a fireplace.
Which the colossal pussy will never do, as he knows it is full of him a'crimin'....
75464170_10157752360398011_4383939364602773504_n.jpg

Yup, I agree.

I hope Trump reads the Ukraine transcript in a robe sitting next to a fireplace.
Which the colossal pussy will never do, as he knows it is full of him a'crimin'....
View attachment 288089
Yup, I agree.
Sissy whataboutism....
Nothing about denying that. Michelle or Michel, whatever you want to call him. Hussein Obama is his pussy. Or how ever you want to make it sound normal. Go ahead.

I wonder how many other politicians are sofa king jelly of Trumps crowds?

They probably can't see straight.

View attachment 288089
Yup, I agree.
Sissy whataboutism....
Nothing about denying that. Michelle or Michel, whatever you want to call him. Hussein Obama is his pussy. Or how ever you want to make it sound normal. Go ahead.
Neat!

The trump rally is over...time to mop up the drool...

View attachment 288089
Yup, I agree.
Sissy whataboutism....
Neat!

The trump rally is over...time to mop up the drool...
That's right Trump did have a rally tonight. I'm sure it was awesome!

Forum List

Back