Watching the Kentucky Trump Rally and I'm wondering some things......

1- How many TV sets on average are smashed after a Trump rally?. How many have shoes sticking halfway out of them? Vases crashed on them, ashtrays?

2- How many ER visits spike for coronary and stroke issues after one?

3- How many family members are physically abused because of TDS after a rally?

I wonder how many license plates in Kensucky have the number E-I-E-I-O?

Oh Man. Another rally in Louisiana. 3 in one week. Looks like attendance on this one is bursting its seams.

Soon it will be one a night.

All those people at the rally

You would think Trump could have won

I'll agree with you 100% if you include Biden and Sons Company flying all over the place making illegal financial scams and stopping criminal investigations while Obama thought it was kool. Then I'm in!
Nah, no you're not. That's a lie.
Sure I would. I don't mind paying my taxes towards those campaign flights. I don't even mind if you pay too.

Oh Man. Another rally in Louisiana. 3 in one week. Looks like attendance on this one is bursting its seams.

The last one got a Democrat elected governor.
Winning by 5000 out of 1.4 million was a huge landslide. What was he down 2 weeks ago...13 points??
Still a win. And after Trump stuck his neck out and said of Bevin, "you can't let that happen, keep America Great!"

Winning by 5000 out of 1.4 million was a huge landslide. What was he down 2 weeks ago...13 points??
Still a win. And after Trump stuck his neck out and said of Bevin, "you can't let that happen, keep America Great!"
Can't argue with that.

Can't argue with that.
Didn't turn out so well for the former governor of Kentucky.

How many attendees feel ashamed for going?

Most of them.
30% of attendees are Democrats who have left the Democrat Party.
tenor (1).gif

Wait, Trump was traveling all weekend on our dollar & now the fat ass is in Kentucky campaigning?

Traveling 4 out of the past 5 days.

What happened to the " OH I will stay & work work work" you assfucks bought?
Dave, to date, Donald J. Trump has done absolutely nothing to progress American workers. Had Obama not left him a sound economy, his entire yrs in office would be useless. He's turned america's farmers into welfare queens, our labor market into 2 jobs necessary to make ends meet, our allies into enemies, the GOP into Trump bitches, his supporters into Nazi clones, his family name into mud and he's trashed an defamed just about every norm regarding treasured institutions, such as the press, our intelligent community and has made the rich even richer, including himself. He hasn't kept one promise to the working class of this nation....no better and cheaper healthcare, no wall, no jobs pouring back to america from china, nothing.....THE ONLY THING TRUMP HAS MANAGED TO EXCEL, AND THAT'S KEEPING WHITE PEOPLE IN FEAR AND PROUD TO BE WHITE AGAIN AND SHOWING THE ENTIRE WORLD, THAT AMERICA FOR ALL ITS GREATNESS....IS FLAWED TOO.

1- How many TV sets on average are smashed after a Trump rally?. How many have shoes sticking halfway out of them? Vases crashed on them, ashtrays?

2- How many ER visits spike for coronary and stroke issues after one?

3- How many family members are physically abused because of TDS after a rally?
What is really entertaining is watching the morons behind him nod and clap for any moronic lie that dribbles out of his mealy little mouth.
Dude that is your president why are you so angry
Trump is no president and he certainly ain't mine.

Forum List

Back