Watching the Philly press conference.

didn't they just bust 2 refugees with terrorism charges?
Didn't a bunch of refugees rape a bunch of chicks in Germany?
All it takes is one.
That's why sane people call your position "stupid".
We have enough problems. No need to import more.

Didn't a bigot just stab a German politician and one of her campaign staff in the neck for being pro-refugee?

Trump should demand we ban all German immigrants since they have a habit of stabbing political candidates.

As soon as the shooter was identified in the Church massacre the media and politicians were doing freaking cartwheels exclaiming to the world the the kid was a white Christian with a Confederate flag.

Well it's becoming crystal clear that we need to get rid of more Confederate flags and memorials. There's no other way to explain this.

------------------------------

the moron mayor gets up and says the shooting had nothing to do with Islam...

Just as a KKK rally has nothing to do with Christianity, dumbass. That's what he meant.

Rots your brain. Debilitates a rube's ability to punctuate, use proper grammar, or post complete thoughts.

Gee I can't remember what New Testament verse says

"Thou shalt dress up in stupid white robes and pointy hats and burn crosses"

As compared to being commanded to commit Greater or Lesser jihad.
I would just like to say I knew you were this stupid already. You didn't have to prove it.

You were the one that brought up the KKK and Christianity.

Just as a KKK rally has nothing to do with Christianity, dumbass. That's what he meant.

Rots your brain. Debilitates a rube's ability to punctuate, use proper grammar, or post complete thoughts.

I would just like to say I knew you were this stupid already. You didn't have to prove it.

I drew the analogy so that even a retard would get it, but I forgot just how stupid you are.

Remember those IQ tests? It's like that. And you failed.

"The KKK is to Christianity as ISIS is to (fill in the blank)."

Last edited:
All it takes is one.

Didn't a bigot just stab a German politician and one of her campaign staff in the neck for being pro-refugee?

Trump should demand we ban all German immigrants since they have a habit of stabbing political candidates.
hab·it
[ˈhabət]
NOUN
  1. a settled or regular tendency or practice, especially one that is hard to give up:
    "this can develop into a bad habit" ·
    [more]
    "we stayed together out of habit"
    synonyms: accustomed to · used to · given to · wont to · inclined to
  2. a long, loose garment worn by a member of a religious order or congregation.
  3. archaic
    a person's bodily condition or constitution:
:dunno:

I drew the analogy so that even a retard would get it, but I forgot just how stupid you are.

"ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to (fill in the blank)."
(Southern democrats)

The leaders of cults don't want money, they want something even better. They want power over gullible losers who will do whatever they are told to do, and believe what they are told to believe.

These freaks get off on manipulating these losers into laying down their lives for them. And that push toward death is all that distinguishes them from propaganda leaders like Fox News or MSNBC with their hordes of manipulated rubes who believe whatever they are told to believe.
G0000 has taken Allahs dick full throated.
This seems to be a repeating theme with you.

(Southern democrats)
Oh, yes. You tards always have to mention the KKK used to be Democrats long ago.

They were bible-thumping Christian conservatives. White supremacists were right wing Democrats then, and are right wing Republicans today. They hated big government, taxes, and commies. They were very vociferous about states rights and gun rights, and loved Jesus and America, too. You betcha.

2e4hrhs.jpg

We're Republicans now.

2gsfinn.jpg

The KKK is to Christianity as ISIS is to ________.

Even a tard should be able to understand the Philly mayor's meaning. Unless they are being willfully stupid.

(Southern democrats)
Oh, yes. You tards always have to mention the KKK used to be Democrats.

They were bible-thumping Christian conservatives. Racists were right wing Democrats then, and are right wing Republicans today. They hated big government, taxes, and commies. They were very vociferous about states rights and gun rights, and loved Jesus and America, too. You betcha.

2e4hrhs.jpg

We're Republicans now.
Yeah...the KKK is a major player these days...where is their caliphate...up your ass where your head is?

All it takes is one.

hab·it
[ˈhabət]
NOUN
  1. a settled or regular tendency or practice, especially one that is hard to give up:
    [more]
  3. archaic
Germans have a bad habit of starting world wars and committing mass genocide.

I can make a much better case against Germans than you ever can against refugees.

(Southern democrats)

They were bible-thumping Christian conservatives. Racists were right wing Democrats then, and are right wing Republicans today. They hated big government, taxes, and commies. They were very vociferous about states rights and gun rights, and loved Jesus and America, too. You betcha.

2e4hrhs.jpg

We're Republicans now.
Yeah...the KKK is a major player these days...where is their caliphate...up your ass where your head is?
It was an analogy. Anyone who isn't a retard like yourself gets it. And the archaicness of the KKK never stops you rubes when you hilariously try to say the KKK proves modern day Democratic Party is the party of white supremacists.

ISIS is not Islam, any more than the KKK was/is/will ever be Christianity.

(Southern democrats)

2e4hrhs.jpg

We're Republicans now.
It was an analogy. Anyone who isn't a retard like yourself gets it. And the archaicness of the KKK never stops you rubes when you hilariously try to say the KKK proves modern day Democratic Party is the party of white supremacists.

ISIS is not Islam, any more than the KKK was/is/will ever be Christianity.
Let's just say it was anal...and leave it at that....so you stop digging that hole.

All it takes is one.

hab·it
[ˈhabət]
NOUN
    [more]
  3. archaic
Germans have a bad habit of starting world wars and committing mass genocide.

I can make a much better case against Germans than you ever can against refugees.
So you think Germans have a worse record than Islam? :lol:

ISIS is a cult. One should no sooner call ISIS a Muslim group any more than one would call Charles Manson's club a Christian group, even though Manson's theology revolved around the Christian bible and its prophecies.

In fact, most of ISIS's members are in the same age group as Manson's were, and as most people in cults are. Gullible losers. That's all they are. And these dipshits who are committing violence in ISIS's name aren't even members of ISIS. They are mental cases who want to die and go out with a splash. That's all THEY are. They want their name in the news, and so they scribble a little note pledging their love of ISIS because they know it will make headlines.
You're deranged

G0000 can't separate religion from ideology. She should listen to Zudhi Jasser. A Muslim that has a clue.

Forum List

Back