Water in the Dessert

QuickHitCurepon

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2013
Earth
They say Mexicans die of thirst in the dessert but it's a diversion. The real issue is food. We are all slowly staving to death. Why? Because the topsoil cannot be replenished. We used to sell our wheat grain to Russia. However, our conglomerate farmers can't keep that many crops afloat anymore. The world will stave to death unless we work together to come up with a solution.

"Desert". I thought the OP was about leaving your cake out in the rain. :biggrin:

Richard Harris- MacArthur Park

Ukraine and Russia’s Black Sea region boast some of the best land for wheat. Czarist Russia was the world’s top shipper. By 1972, however, wheat production had fallen so far because of communist mismanagement that the Soviet Union had to buy from America.

Today, Russia is again the No. 1 exporter, while Ukraine is in fifth place. They’re swallowing the Middle Eastern markets, once American wheat’s top destination. The weather in Canada, the second-biggest exporter, has gotten warmer, resulting in longer growing seasons and bumper crops. Argentina, Australia, France, Germany, Kazakhstan, and players in Eastern Europe are stepping up shipments.
America Is Losing Out to Russia in the Wheat Wars

I have an old buddy that works the second tier of border patrol, he says when they run across them folks coming across the desert they have one gallon water jugs with brown water and are starving,,,tired and willingly give themselves up for care..

They say Mexicans die of thirst in the dessert but it's a diversion. The real issue is food. We are all slowly staving to death. Why? Because the topsoil cannot be replenished. We used to sell our wheat grain to Russia. However, our conglomerate farmers can't keep that many crops afloat anymore. The world will stave to death unless we work together to come up with a solution.
The booby hatch has a search team out looking for you.

cactus

Is it alleged that there is widespread starvation in Mexico because the soil is exhausted? I never heard that claim.

The booby hatch has a search team out looking for you.

Kiss my ass, sweetheart. :laugh:

mmm mwah

cactus

Some of my favorite fruit, I just hate to peel it. Grows wild near my home. I also make icecream with it. Flour can be used for many things. Catus honey and cactus syrus are always good in everything.

Cactus water is comparable in benefits to coconut water. Have not tried but it can also be used as an IV drip.

6 Benefits To Eating Cactus — Just Watch The Spines

as for protein................ bugs are highly nutritious

snakes, birds....

I don't know..dessert always leaves me thirsty too. So I always order extra water when I'm having cheesecake or pie or something.

Forum List

Back