Waving a Confederate flag outside the home of a black family

R

rdean

ConfederateFlag.jpg

If you want to curdle the blood of an African American and send a message of menace without resorting to burning a cross on the lawn or marching around in white sheets all one need do is wave the Confederate flag.

Ugly rebel yell in front of the White House

There were only a couple hundred folks, but there were leaders like Sarah Palin and Ted Cruz indulging their worst paranoid fantasies

Confederate Flag at Tea Party Protest Represents "Threat" to Obama

BWd6m5xCQAAaY9I.jpg

Video of Tea Party chasing away black man.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-maReQCdTuY#t=73[/ame]

Of all the things that happened on that day, the MSM decided to focus on this one. Not surprising. You people are so stupid.

Doggone it, you're causing almost as much a run on the sales of Confederate Flags as Obama's election caused a run on prayer rugs. Higher prices - they're on your head.

DeMarquis Elkins, shooting a 13 month old creepy assed cracka in the face.

Your point.

You are committing racist violent acts and murders against whites at a rate of 17 to 1.

But somehow it's always pin the tale on the honkey.
Waving a rag on a pole is not the same as shooting babies to death .

Two thirds of all gun deaths in the US are suicide. Most by far being white guys in Red States. Don't you care about white people killing themselves? Do you hate white people?

ConfederateFlag.jpg

If you want to curdle the blood of an African American and send a message of menace without resorting to burning a cross on the lawn or marching around in white sheets all one need do is wave the Confederate flag.

There were only a couple hundred folks, but there were leaders like Sarah Palin and Ted Cruz indulging their worst paranoid fantasies

BWd6m5xCQAAaY9I.jpg

USA: Politicians join protest at White House against war memorial closures

The guy is surrounded by people that will, literally, die to protect him and his family. The only person scared by that idiot is you.

Your point.

You are committing racist violent acts and murders against whites at a rate of 17 to 1.

Two thirds of all gun deaths in the US are suicide. Most by far being white guys in Red States. Don't you care about white people killing themselves? Do you hate white people?

I have enough to deal with caring about my friends and family, why the fuck should I care about a bunch of dead people?

Your point.

I have enough to deal with caring about my friends and family, why the fuck should I care about a bunch of dead people?

Don't worry. I never thought you cared about anyone but yourself. No one did.

If the Confederate flag is supposed to be offensive to black people then why isn't the U.S. flag? Both were established in countries that practiced slavery.

Don't worry. I never thought you cared about anyone but yourself. No one did.

I care about living people, not dead ones.

Your point.

Suicides are good.
No white kills based on race.
Currently we have an epidemic of anti white violence in this country.
All the scores of crimes, crimes of extreme horror are hidden in local media outlets.
The national media won't touch them, plausible deniability is what it's called.

Only whites(subhumans) can be racist, the black community is above such things.

yep, this is an all out war against you people in this country folks

you better wake up to what they are stirring up

I didn't think Rdean could crawl much lower

but I was wrong, this thread is the most ugly and hateful ever

Waving a rag on a pole is terrible.
Shooting a 13 month old in the face, just because he is a creepy assed cracker gives them cause to celebrate.

They get positively aroused at the thought of the 12 year old subhuman( they find the term white offensive) being slowly Burned and tortured to death with a blow torch just for being a creepy assed cracker.

Watch the scumbags deny these things are happening.

It's an epidemic of anti white race hate and violence.

ConfederateFlag.jpg

BWd6m5xCQAAaY9I.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-maReQCdTuY#t=73

The Lunatic Fringe.

ConfederateFlag.jpg

BWd6m5xCQAAaY9I.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-maReQCdTuY#t=73

The Lunatic Fringe.

The libs have no lunatic fringe.
The lunatics are the mainstream.

Your point.

Suicides are good.
No white kills based on race.
Currently we have an epidemic of anti white violence in this country.
All the scores of crimes, crimes of extreme horror are hidden in local media outlets.
The national media won't touch them, plausible deniability is what it's called.

Only whites(subhumans) can be racist, the black community is above such things.

Perhaps that's why two thirds of ALL gun related deaths are suicide. And the vast majority of those are white guys in Red States. They are ashamed.

Forum List

Back