We are an Occupied nation

I paid $7.99 the other day in Page, AZ. I guess I'm just a smarter shopper than you. Lets call the $8.01 difference an idiot tax that conservatives pay. Okay?

So I should fly to Phoenix and drive to Page, just to save $8? Are you sure that's a smart idea?

I have to look up Page AZ, never heard of it before....found it! It's a 9 iron from Utah

Government Spending is the #1 problem. All new programs should be zeroed out, for starters. Close 3/4 of overseas military bases. Invest the SS "Trust Fund" in US Equities. Seal the border. Punish the Criminal at the Intel Agencies, and free the J6 political prisoners
FOX NEWS POLL

Published January 24, 2019 5:55pm EST

Fox News Poll: Voters favor taxing the wealthy, increasing domestic spending​

Voters prefer increasing spending on domestic programs over cutting taxes and reducing spending, and their preferred way to finance that spending -- is tax the wealthy.

That’s according to a Fox News Poll released Thursday.

Fifty-one percent of voters want to spend more on programs such as infrastructure, national defense, education, and health care...

At the same time, there is broad support for increasing taxes on the wealthiest families. Voters support tax increases on families making over $10 million annually by a 46-point margin (70 percent favor-24 percent oppose), and support a hike on those making over $1 million by 36 points (65-29 percent).

You had me on your side till your 3rd paragraph, then you went all flat earther on us.

I guess those of us that knew the FBI and CIA were actively lying and working in favor of the Democratic Party and that the Russian collusion narrative was all a scam were also flat earthers, well, until we weren’t.

Seriously, knowing what we know now, it is not a stretch that Democrats would cheat in elections and it would be covered up by entities already proven to be biased and willing to lie.

UPDATE: For anyone interested, this new debt deal is far from voted in! There are a lot of republicans incensed at and will refuse to sign it!
You mean the ones that gladly signed the Trump Tax Cut....

They are fucking children...

Tax Cuts increase the Deficit... It rarely (i.e. unicorn stuff) pays for itself...
What Tax Cuts do is effectively make rich people richer and drive more middle class down...

It's probably hopeless because so many people still think Trump is the Messiah, but we are an occupied nation, a nation under the control of people who do not have our best interest at heart. The democrat Party has been totally absorbed by the invaders as has 85 to 90% of the Republican Party.

The price of virtually EVERYTHING has doubled yet we have a government applauding adding another $4 Trillion to the debt over the next 2 years as if that was a good thing.

We do not have free and fair elections, there were at least 1MM Fraudulent votes cast in NY alone in 2020. By rights the democrat Governor should have lost in 22, but the Tammany Hall fraud keep her in office.

The FBI and Intel agencies are blatantly, with impunity, acting like the Gestapo. Congress should have Wray and Mayorkas arrested

Fauci, Brix, and Xi, with an assist from Trump, just conducted the 21th Century Tuskegee Experiments on the entire American population. Yet Fauxi is still a free man!

Meanwhile, the Great White Hope Trump is 0 for 4 on the things that really mattered: he let the Intel Agencies spy on us - and did NOTHING!!, he refused to insist on free and fair elections -- and got cheated out of office, and he let the CCP launch a bioweapon with the assistance of many actors in the US government and he let social media platform companies violate the First Amendment.

Some think an Article 5 Convention of State or a national divorce is the answer. How is this supposed to work when you don't even know who is directing these action against US Sovereignty!? Is it Xi? Schwab? Bloomberg? Blackrock? You think county is safe with Republicans in charge? Have you been paying attention to McCarthy and McConnell?

We are living in the American version of The Sorrow and the Pity; we are an occupied nation and you can either pretend it's not happening, get your Progressive uniform and fight against climate change (and for Fascism), or fight against the Invaders.

The time for choosing is here.

Einstein defined them as Zionist Fascists...

FOX NEWS POLL

Published January 24, 2019 5:55pm EST

Fox News Poll: Voters favor taxing the wealthy, increasing domestic spending​

Voters prefer increasing spending on domestic programs over cutting taxes and reducing spending, and their preferred way to finance that spending -- is tax the wealthy.

That’s according to a Fox News Poll released Thursday.

Fifty-one percent of voters want to spend more on programs such as infrastructure, national defense, education, and health care...

At the same time, there is broad support for increasing taxes on the wealthiest families. Voters support tax increases on families making over $10 million annually by a 46-point margin (70 percent favor-24 percent oppose), and support a hike on those making over $1 million by 36 points (65-29 percent).

Yes! Of course! Eat the rich.

It's stupid economic advice from Ten Years After

"Tax the rich, feed the poor
'Til there are no rich no more"

Brilliant! It's what's made Cuba so great!

You mean the ones that gladly signed the Trump Tax Cut....

They are fucking children...

Tax Cuts increase the Deficit... It rarely (i.e. unicorn stuff) pays for itself...
What Tax Cuts do is effectively make rich people richer and drive more middle class down...

Shutting the economy for 2 tears increased the deficit

We now live in a nation where people destroy health, people destroy justice, people destroy knowledge, people destroy freedom, people destroy information, people destroy morals, and people destroy the economy.

All in the name of the all powerful party (which ever one they support)

Seriously, knowing what we know now, it is not a stretch that Democrats would cheat in elections and it would be covered up by entities already proven to be biased and willing to lie.

There is a pretty wide gap between "The Dems cheated" and there being more than 1 million fake ballots in NY state alone.

Forum List

Back