🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

we are Democrats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Examples of the Democrat of today:
1. Burned out small businesses.
2. Looted large and small businesses.
3. Eliminate law enforcement to support lawlessness.
4. Attacking fellow citizens.
5. Motto, per the Democrat leader, Pelosi: "No civility until we are in power." Kinda counters the peace and love claim.
6. Comment by its former candidate Hillary Clinton: "What I tell people in public and what I tell people in private are two different things."
7. Latest Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, has repeatedly shown himself to be racist.
8. Democrats keep businesses closed down to further destroy the economy and ruin small business peoples lives.

Invisibleflash Please read the Announcement here about opening new threads. We need a more DESCRIPTIVE title. Something about what's IN the video.. Also it's always been policy for the thread starter to DESCRIBE the topic in their own words and kick off the discussion.. If it's a vid dropped in -- it's important to summarize some things in it..

The "original content" rule discourages spammers and allows moderators to understand "what's on topic" without watching long videos or reading thru linked material.. You may contact me with changes and I'll edit or re-open -- or you can just restart the thread after referring to the rules and this thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back