We are experiencing the biggest scandal in America's political history right now.

I thought we were discussing the Trump case and the Clinton case. You know...how a judge in the Clinton case stated quite plainly that the President and only the President could decide what was personal and what wasn't? How a judge in the Trump case decided that precedent didn't apply (without giving a reason why that was the case!) and that Trump unlike Clinton....had no such right!
You are again misinterpreting what the judge in the Clinton case said.

For starters, there is zero indication that Trump declared the classified documents personal documents.

Why would anyone assume such a preposterous thing?

Progs are immune to facts and logic, so ridicule is the only way to deal with them.
When are you going to start demonstrating you have any grasp on facts or logic? All you do is repeat the shit that you’re told to repeat.

Read it again. You don’t make an argument. You just ridicule.

I make an argument and I ridicule when ridicule is deserved.
Interesting. So which post was it that I called you a liar? Which post was it that I called you an asshole?

The truth, Marener is that when I DO make an argument...you respond not with a response to the argument...you respond with an insult. What's sad is you don't even seem to see that you do it.

You are again misinterpreting what the judge in the Clinton case said.

For starters, there is zero indication that Trump declared the classified documents personal documents.

Why would anyone assume such a preposterous thing?
What part of the judge's quote do you think I misinterpreted. It's pretty cut and dry to be honest. She was rather forceful in her defense of Bill Clinton's right not to turn over something that he considered personal but that others felt was not! That got Slick Willie off the hook but it made the case against Trump that much harder to prosecute.

When are you going to start demonstrating you have any grasp on facts or logic? All you do is repeat the shit that you’re told to repeat.
PROJECTION :rolleyes:

Marener has had its ass handed to it several times consecutively, but keeps on flailing in this thread.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

What part of the judge's quote do you think I misinterpreted. It's pretty cut and dry to be honest. She was rather forceful in her defense of Bill Clinton's right not to turn over something that he considered personal but that others felt was not! That got Slick Willie off the hook but it made the case against Trump that much harder to prosecute.
I’ve said several times, the fact that you make me keep repeating myself is bizarre.

The judge did not rule that the tapes were personal. She made no ruling on that.

She did not rule that the archivist can’t take action to return documents. She specifically said the archivist could.

She did not rule that no one can challenge the former president on personal vs government documents. She specifically said she wasn’t deciding whether the courts could consider this kind of challenge.

Finally, the case is totally irrelevant because no one has asserted or even believes that highly classified military secrets are Trump’s personal documents.

Obozo still hase classified docs, so do Bush and Clinton. But you only care about Trump, Biden had some when he was VP and was not entitled to have them, but you don't care about that, you fricken hypocrite.

Different Rules for their team, or people friendly to their team (ie Bush)
They are a cult.

I’ve said several times, the fact that you make me keep repeating myself is bizarre.

The judge did not rule that the tapes were personal. She made no ruling on that.

She did not rule that the archivist can’t take action to return documents. She specifically said the archivist could.

She did not rule that no one can challenge the former president on personal vs government documents. She specifically said she wasn’t deciding whether the courts could consider this kind of challenge.

Finally, the case is totally irrelevant because no one has asserted or even believes that highly classified military secrets are Trump’s personal documents.
It's bizarre that you ignore the statements that the judge made in that ruling, Marener. She was very clear that a President and only a President decides what is a private document and what isn't. She did that because she was a loyal little liberal and wanted to protect Bill Clinton which was great for Slick Willie but now creates a serious problem for those trying to convict Donald Trump.

It's bizarre that you ignore the statements that the judge made in that ruling, Marener. She was very clear that a President and only a President decides what is a private document and what isn't. She did that because she was a loyal little liberal and wanted to protect Bill Clinton which was great for Slick Willie but now creates a serious problem for those trying to convict Donald Trump.
Who said the highly classified military documents in question were Trump’s private documents?

Who said the highly classified military documents in question were Trump’s private documents?
Who determines classification, Marener? Who is the ultimate authority on that?

Forum List

Back