We are experiencing the biggest scandal in America's political history right now.

And are you EVER going to address Joe Biden using the DOJ against his political rival for something that he was far more guilty of himself?
Only if you’re able to show me that Joe Biden had anything to do with it.

I won’t answer questions with a false premise.

No I didn't, moron. I said NARA justified the raid.
They didn’t do that either. You claimed the raid was illegal because NARA doesn’t have the authority to retrieve documents.
Please quote where it says that.
I already did. You ignored it. I’ll do it again.

1702502729505.png

Attachments

• 1702502729558.png
    1702502729558.png
    82 KB · Views: 3
They didn’t do that either. You claimed the raid was illegal because NARA doesn’t have the authority to retrieve documents.

I already did. You ignored it. I’ll do it again.

View attachment 872597
That's Smith's indictment. It justifies nothing. Indictments are not facts. They are claims. In this case the claims are bogus.

That's Smith's indictment. It justifies nothing. Indictments are not facts. They are claims. In this case the claims are bogus.
That’s a quite from Judicial Watch v NARA, dipshit.

I knew you didn’t read it. Thanks for proving it.

Only if you’re able to show me that Joe Biden had anything to do with it.

I won’t answer questions with a false premise.
Ah, so you're claiming that Joe Biden...the sitting President of the United States...the person in charge of the Biden Department of Justice...didn't know about the raid on Mar A Lago? Let's be honest here, Marener...we both know that's a crock. Of course Joe Biden knew about that raid before it happened.

So the question remains. Why would Biden allow that raid to go forward knowing full well that he had broken the same laws that his DOJ was attempting to charge Trump with?

You don't know?
I didn’t look it up, so I was going from memory.

It was Jay Bratt who visited Mar a Lago to take custody of documents that were responsive to the subpoena. Jay Bratt is in the leadership of the counterintelligence division, but I don’t know his exact job title.

Ah, so you're claiming that Joe Biden...the sitting President of the United States...the person in charge of the Biden Department of Justice...didn't know about the raid on Mar A Lago? Let's be honest here, Marener...we both know that's a crock. Of course Joe Biden knew about that raid before it happened.

So the question remains. Why would Biden allow that raid to go forward knowing full well that he had broken the same laws that his DOJ was attempting to charge Trump with?
Where is the evidence to support this allegation?

I didn’t look it up, so I was going from memory.

It was Jay Bratt who visited Mar a Lago to take custody of documents that were responsive to the subpoena. Jay Bratt is in the leadership of the counterintelligence division, but I don’t know his exact job title.

With all due respect, Marener? That article shows an ongoing legal dispute between the Biden DOJ and Trump. Trump had already handed over 15 boxes of documents. His people handed over more when Jay Bratt visited Mar A Lago with his subpoena. If the DOJ felt there were things beyond that needing to be turned over then they should have gone back to court. Instead they got a search warrant and then flew a special Swat Team down to Florida from Washington DC to conduct a raid. Again...how does Joe Biden have the unmitigated GALL to allow that to happen when he knows that he's got illegal classified documents in his possession dating all the way back to when he was a sitting Senator? Documents that he had ZERO right to take! Documents that he literally had to have stolen from a safe room!

Where is the evidence to support this allegation?
You really think that a President wouldn't be told by his own DOJ that they were about to raid the home of a former President and his chief political rival with an FBI Swat team? Come on, Marener...John might be that stupid but I know you're not!

You really think that a President wouldn't be told by his own DOJ that they were about to raid the home of a former President and his chief political rival with an FBI Swat team? Come on, Marener...John might be that stupid but I know you're not!
Only a retard could believe that Biden didn't know it was going to go down.

With all due respect, Marener? That article shows an ongoing legal dispute between the Biden DOJ and Trump. Trump had already handed over 15 boxes of documents. His people handed over more when Jay Bratt visited Mar A Lago with his subpoena. If the DOJ felt there were things beyond that needing to be turned over then they should have gone back to court. Instead they got a search warrant and then flew a special Swat Team down to Florida from Washington DC to conduct a raid. Again...how does Joe Biden have the unmitigated GALL to allow that to happen when he knows that he's got illegal classified documents in his possession dating all the way back to when he was a sitting Senator? Documents that he had ZERO right to take! Documents that he literally had to have stolen from a safe room!
The DoJ did go back to court. They went back to court to get a search warrant.

That's what happens when you choose not to comply with a grand jury subpoena.

I'm still waiting for the evidence for this allegation. Do you have any? Be honest. I think we both know you don't.\

I can't think of a single reason why the DoJ would tell Biden or why Biden would want to know. It'd be the height of stupidity for Biden to involve himself in that.

I'm still waiting for the evidence for this allegation. Do you have any? Be honest. I think we both know you don't.\

I can't think of a single reason why the DoJ would tell Biden or why Biden would want to know. It'd be the height of stupidity for Biden to involve himself in that.
You'd be waiting a long time if you think there will ever BE evidence that Joe Biden knew that raid was going to happen, Marener! Just as a Mafia Don would never allow himself to be caught giving orders for a hit to the ones that carried it out...that would go through trusted associates...Joe Biden might not have known specifics...but you know as well as I do that he knew his people in the FBI were going to raid Mar A Lago! If he didn't? Then he's not the guy running this administration.

Forum List

Back