We are experiencing the biggest scandal in America's political history right now.

What I "blame" the DOJ for is raiding a former President's home with a search warrant obtained from a friendly Magistrate when their boss is far more guilty of possession of classified documents than Trump ever could be!
Irrelevant and off topic.

Anyone who hides documents from the DoJ after receiving a subpoena should expect to be raided.

That’s on Trump. He made the decision to hide the documents. He deals with the consequence.

That was the reason for the lawsuit, dumbass.
And that was the reason the lawsuit failed. Judicial Watch’s opinion on the documents is irrelevant. There was no controversy and therefore Clinton had no need to assert to anyone whether the tapes were personal or not.

Clinton wasn’t even the one being sued.

And that was the reason the lawsuit failed. Judicial Watch’s opinion on the documents is irrelevant. There was no controversy and therefore Clinton had no need to assert to anyone whether the tapes were personal or not.

Clinton wasn’t even the one being sued.
The lawsuit failed because the judge ruled it's totally up to the president, not some Trump hating government thugs. There was obviously a controversy because a lawsuit was filed precisely to determine the point.

It's hard to fathom how utterly stupid you are.

You're obviously too fucking stupid to understand the relevance of her ruling.
I bet you never read the ruling. It says this:
1702492088995.png

The lawsuit failed because the judge ruled it's totally up to the president, not some Trump hating government thugs. There was obviously a controversy because a lawsuit was filed precisely to determine the point.

It's hard to fathom how utterly stupid you are.
That’s not at all what the judge ruled.

Its pretty clear to me that you never read the ruling.

That’s not at all what the judge ruled.

Its pretty clear to me that you never read the ruling.
I've quoted it a dozen times, you fucking moron.

Here it is again:

“Under the statutory scheme established by the PRA, the decision to segregate personal materials from Presidential records is made by the President, during the President’s term and in his sole discretion,” Jackson wrote in her March 2012 decision, which was never appealed.
“Since the President is completely entrusted with the management and even the disposal of Presidential records during his time in office, it would be difficult for this Court to conclude that Congress intended that he would have less authority to do what he pleases with what he considers to be his personal records,” she added. –JustTheNews​

I've quoted it a dozen times, you fucking moron.

Here it is again:

“Under the statutory scheme established by the PRA, the decision to segregate personal materials from Presidential records is made by the President, during the President’s term and in his sole discretion,” Jackson wrote in her March 2012 decision, which was never appealed.
“Since the President is completely entrusted with the management and even the disposal of Presidential records during his time in office, it would be difficult for this Court to conclude that Congress intended that he would have less authority to do what he pleases with what he considers to be his personal records,” she added. –JustTheNews​
So you didn’t read the decision, you just read the snippet that you were given by right wing media.

The idea that highly classified military documents are personal records is so absurd not even Trump has made this claim.

Until he does, this case is irrelevant to the current situation.

Irrelevant and off topic.

Anyone who hides documents from the DoJ after receiving a subpoena should expect to be raided.

That’s on Trump. He made the decision to hide the documents. He deals with the consequence.
This is pretty simple stuff, Marener. You've got a legal dispute. Work that out in court. Who authorizes a full scale SWAT assault on the home of their political rival for allegedly doing something THAT YOU KNOW YOU'RE GUILTY OF DOING YOURSELF!!!!

JOE BIDEN...THAT'S WHO!

This is pretty simple stuff, Marener. You've got a legal dispute. Work that out in court. Who authorizes a full scale SWAT assault on the home of their political rival for allegedly doing something THAT YOU KNOW YOU'RE GUILTY OF DOING YOURSELF!!!!

JOE BIDEN...THAT'S WHO!
Apparently there wasn’t a legal dispute because Trump decided not to challenge the subpoena.

You can’t “work it out in court” unless Trump makes it an issue.

He didn’t.

Thats not the government’s fault.

So you didn’t read the decision, you just read the snippet that you were given by right wing media.

The idea that highly classified military documents are personal records is so absurd not even Trump has made this claim.

Until he does, this case is irrelevant to the current situation.
That's what the judge ruled, dumbfuck. At this point you have nothing to back up your claims. All the physical evidence is on my side of the issue.

That's what the judge ruled, dumbfuck. At this point you have nothing to back up your claims. All the physical evidence is on my side of the issue.
You left out the rest of the case that explains the ruling. I have the entire ruling to back up my claims, you have the one snippet you’re allowed to read because the right wing media won’t tell you more.

The judge specifically says she isn’t deciding whether the court can review the president’s determination that they’re personal documents.

1702493453445.png

You’re merely assuming that Trump decided highly classified military documents are his personal records. That’s an idiotic assumption.

You left out the rest of the case that explains the ruling. I have the entire ruling to back up my claims, you have the one snippet you’re allowed to read because the right wing media won’t tell you more.

The judge specifically says she isn’t deciding whether the court can review the president’s determination that they’re personal documents.

View attachment 872508

You’re merely assuming that Trump decided highly classified military documents are his personal records. That’s an idiotic assumption.
That doesn't contradict anything I posted, dumbass.

It defies comprehension how stupid you are.

Forum List

Back