We are experiencing the biggest scandal in America's political history right now.

You'd be waiting a long time if you think there will ever BE evidence that Joe Biden knew that raid was going to happen, Marener! Just as a Mafia Don would never allow himself to be caught giving orders for a hit to the ones that carried it out...that would go through trusted associates...Joe Biden might not have known specifics...but you know as well as I do that he knew his people in the FBI were going to raid Mar A Lago! If he didn't? Then he's not the guy running this administration.
So I'm supposed to believe this because you said so? Sorry, but that's not the way I think anyone should operate and I wouldn't demand that of you or anyone else.

You'd attack Joe Biden for knowing about the raid, but you'll also attack Joe Biden if he didn't know about it.

This isn't rational thinking.

A proper president who respects the rule of law would never have any involvement in the law enforcement decisions of a former political opponent. The fact that you would attack Joe Biden for not knowing about it is not a good look.

So I'm supposed to believe this because you said so? Sorry, but that's not the way I think anyone should operate and I wouldn't demand that of you or anyone else.

You'd attack Joe Biden for knowing about the raid, but you'll also attack Joe Biden if he didn't know about it.

A proper president who respects the rule of law would never have any involvement in the law enforcement decisions of a former political opponent. The fact that you would attack Joe Biden for not knowing about it is not a good look.
Well obviously Joe Biden doesn't respect the rule of law, Marener! That's been made quite clear by his stealing those classified documents when he was in the Senate! LOL

And you should use your head. Come on...you KNOW Biden knew what was going on over at his own DOJ! He would have wanted plausible deniability but we both know he would have known!

Well obviously Joe Biden doesn't respect the rule of law, Marener! That's been made quite clear by his stealing those classified documents when he was in the Senate! LOL
Distraction and diversion. This is why I won’t respond to these attempts to change the subject.

And you should use your head. Come on...you KNOW Biden knew what was going on over at his own DOJ! He would have wanted plausible deniability but we both know he would have known!
No. The president historically has maintained a wall between law enforcement and politics.

Trump didn’t respect this and wanted to politicize the DoJ.

But I see you’ve given up on defending Trump’s indefensible actions.

No. The president historically has maintained a wall between law enforcement and politics.

I am literally rolling on the floor laughing.

You are the ultimate in gullibility.

What? When did Trump EVER politicize any Federal agency like Democrats have? When did he ever use the IRS against his political opponents? Obama did! When did he use the FBI against his political opponents? Both Obama and Biden have!

What Trump "action" are you even talking about? You name it...I'll defend it!

We were only discussing one court case, dipshit.

Why didn’t you recognize the text?

Because you never read it.
I thought we were discussing the Trump case and the Clinton case. You know...how a judge in the Clinton case stated quite plainly that the President and only the President could decide what was personal and what wasn't? How a judge in the Trump case decided that precedent didn't apply (without giving a reason why that was the case!) and that Trump unlike Clinton....had no such right!

You assholes never make an argument. You just ridicule people who don’t believe what you demand they believe.
Gee, you're calling people assholes and liars. John is calling people Goobers. But it's us that just ridicule people? Do you think about these posts, Marener?

Forum List

Back