We are experiencing the biggest scandal in America's political history right now.

You are again misinterpreting what the judge in the Clinton case said.

For starters, there is zero indication that Trump declared the classified documents personal documents.

Why would anyone assume such a preposterous thing?
Clinton never declared his tapes, which contained classified information, as personal documents.

You keep claiming there is something fundamentally different about the two cases, but all you do is confirm the fact that they are the same in every meaningful sense.

Last edited:
No one ever demanded he return them to the government.

That is what is fundamentally different about these cases.
That's because a Democrat was in office. That is what is fundamentally different about the two cases.

Irrelevant.

Clinton never was asked to return the tapes so he would have no reason to make a statement about their nature.

Show me where Trump stated they were personal documents.
Clinton was indeed asked to return the tapes. It was a request made through the Freedom of Information Act. The judge ruled that he and only he could determine what was or wasn't a personal item.

Clinton was indeed asked to return the tapes. It was a request made through the Freedom of Information Act. The judge ruled that he and only he could determine what was or wasn't a personal item.
Wrong, the judge ruled that Judicial Watch had no authority to make the request.

Therefore, no one asked to have the tapes returned.

When did Trump declare the highly classified military documents to be personal documents?

That was a FOIA. If the government had ordered it, he would have done it, of course.

Wrong, the judge ruled that Judicial Watch had no authority to make the request.

Therefore, no one asked to have the tapes returned.

When did Trump declare the highly classified military documents to be personal documents?
Well they obviously ASKED, Marener! A liberal judge ruled that they couldn't and in that ruling she posited that a President and only a President determines what are personal items.

Trump had been in talks with the DOJ for months over what he needed to turn over. What President has EVER had to "declare" what was or wasn't a personal document?

Well they obviously ASKED, Marener! A liberal judge ruled that they couldn't and in that ruling she posited that a President and only a President determines what are personal items.

Trump had been in talks with the DOJ for months over what he needed to turn over. What President has EVER had to "declare" what was or wasn't a personal document?
Since Judicial Watch had no authority to ask, then it’s irrelevant that they asked. The judge specifically said she was not ruling on whether the courts could decide on this matter. She didn’t have to decide because Judicial Watch had no authority to ask.

I’m not aware any president has ever needed to declare what was a personal document because they weren't stupid enough to walk off with hundreds of classified documents to keep in their basement for no reason.

Please tell me when Trump declared the documents to be personal documents?

Since Judicial Watch had no authority to ask, then it’s irrelevant that they asked. The judge specifically said she was not ruling on whether the courts could decide on this matter. She didn’t have to decide because Judicial Watch had no authority to ask.

I’m not aware any president has ever needed to declare what was a personal document because they weren't stupid enough to walk off with hundreds of classified documents to keep in their basement for no reason.

So you admit that they DID ask? The judge basically shut that down and in doing so stated that a President and only a President determines what are personal items when they leave office.

Gee whiz, Joe Biden has been walking off with classified documents for decades, Marener! Yet he used his DOJ to go after Trump for that very thing? You know...the thing that you REALLY don't want to talk about?

So you also admit that you're not aware of ANY President that's needed to declare what a personal document is...but you insist that Donald Trump SHOULD have?

So you also admit that you're not aware of ANY President that's needed to declare what a personal document is...but you insist that Donald Trump SHOULD have?
You’re the one insisting that everyone act like highly classified military documents are personal documents.

No one in their right mind would assume such an absurdity.

Irrelevant.

Clinton never was asked to return the tapes so he would have no reason to make a statement about their nature.

Show me where Trump stated they were personal documents.
He was never asked to return them because Obama was a Democrat. They were established as personal documents because Trump took them home. That's all it takes, moron. Where did Clinton state that the tapes were personal documents?

Forum List

Back