We Are Going To Build A Wall!

We already have a market friendly visa program, so what are you whining about?
Only in right wing fantasy.

That was rude and uninformative.

If you disagreed, you should have just said so, AND then explained the reason for your disagreement, as clearly as you could.

Instead you choose to be a pompous jerk.
so was the claim that we already have market friendly work visas that don't work. we don't. we have command economics visas that don't work. Only the right wing, never gets it.
It works for Americans, as it is intended to do.
no, it doesn't. you just don't realize it.

How does it NOT work for Americans? And don't say "work visa fees" because we have established that you will NOT compare any revenues to the negatives of your solution.

Only in right wing fantasy.

If you disagreed, you should have just said so, AND then explained the reason for your disagreement, as clearly as you could.

so was the claim that we already have market friendly work visas that don't work. we don't. we have command economics visas that don't work. Only the right wing, never gets it.

How does it NOT work for Americans? And don't say "work visa fees" because we have established that you will NOT compare any revenues to the negatives of your solution.
Yes, I have. There will be no illegals with a market friendly work visa. Commerce will be legal.

Yes, I have. There will be no illegals with a market friendly work visa. Commerce will be legal.
You only say that because you have no idea what a market friendly work visa is.

Big fucking deal.

Legal, illegal, they are still part of the over supply driving down wages, and you still avoided addressing the additional crime.

You are unable to point to any benefit from your proposed solution, other than "fees" and you refuse to compare that to the negatives.

yes, i do. it is a solution and improvement over what we have now.

Big fucking deal.

Legal, illegal, they are still part of the over supply driving down wages, and you still avoided addressing the additional crime.

You are unable to point to any benefit from your proposed solution, other than "fees" and you refuse to compare that to the negatives.
lowering our tax burden by simplifying government, is a solution.

lol You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

projecting much?

There will be no illegals with a market friendly work visa. Commerce will be legal.

it is about gaining market share from the black market, with better products at lower cost.

projecting much?

There will be no illegals with a market friendly work visa. Commerce will be legal.

it is about gaining market share from the black market, with better products at lower cost.
Again you show you have no idea what a market friendly work visa is.

projecting much?

This IS, how it will work.

there will be no illegals with a market friendly work visa. Commerce will be legal.

projecting much?

there will be no illegals with a market friendly work visa. Commerce will be legal.
Again, you simply have no idea what a market friendly work visa is.

projecting much?

Yes, I do. You merely have no rational argument against capitalism. That is all.

A market friendly work visa will ensure foreign labor has a federal ID, for the ease and convenience of the several, United States.

projecting much?

Yes, I do. You merely have no rational argument against capitalism. That is all.

A market friendly work visa will ensure foreign labor has a federal ID, for the ease and convenience of the several, United States.
A market friendly work visa program issues work visas in response the the needs of the US economy and we already have such a program. Work visas are issued by the federal government at the request of companies for workers and the legal status of the worker lasts only as long as he or she stays at that particular job. If the worker leaves that particular job for any reason his or her legal status ends and he or she must leave the country or become an illegal immigrant subject to deportation.

projecting much?

A market friendly work visa program issues work visas in response the the needs of the US economy and we already have such a program. Work visas are issued by the federal government at the request of companies for workers and the legal status of the worker lasts only as long as he or she stays at that particular job. If the worker leaves that particular job for any reason his or her legal status ends and he or she must leave the country or become an illegal immigrant subject to deportation.
Just right wing fantasy due to cognitive dissonance. That is pure, command economics. A market friendly work visa could be based on the amusement park business model.

Just right wing fantasy due to cognitive dissonance. That is pure, command economics. A market friendly work visa could be based on the amusement park business model.
In other words, you have no idea what a market friendly market visa program is.

no, dear; it means have no clue and no Cause; should i "charge you for it" under our form of capitalism?

A market friendly work visa could be based on the amusement park business model. The amusement park sector has a market friendly "tourist visa" that good for the period specified.

no, dear; it means have no clue and no Cause; should i "charge you for it" under our form of capitalism?

A market friendly work visa could be based on the amusement park business model. The amusement park sector has a market friendly "tourist visa" that good for the period specified.
We have a market friendly work visa program that works just the way it is supposed to. If you had any idea of what you are talking about, you would spell out the details of what you want instead of talking about amusement parks.

We have a market friendly work visa program that works just the way it is supposed to. If you had any idea of what you are talking about, you would spell out the details of what you want instead of talking about amusement parks.
no, it doesn't work the way it should, to solve our illegal problem and generate revenue at the same time.

no, it doesn't work the way it should, to solve our illegal problem and generate revenue at the same time.
And you think the country should operate like an amusement park, you fucking idiot.

And you think the country should operate like an amusement park, you fucking idiot.
The Great Walls of America; why not generate revenue from inception, instead of waiting a few hundred years?

Forum List

Back