We are going to put coal mines and coal miners out of business/jobs

Your FANTASY doesn't give credible reasoning for killing an entire industry. I think we should shut down the car making business, Cars kill to many people.

At some point you people have to stop lying to yourselves because you need to feel safe. You will have to face this reality very soon, as will the entire human race. There are no exceptions on this and its coming to a town near you. Every town.

It's not reality. It's a hoax and a giant con.

"We Are Going To Put Coal Miners Out Of Business"

Gee yes! We need to hire a bitch that will make her mission to put MORE people out of work! BRILLIANT!
As I recall the Magic Neeeeeegro said the same thing eight years ago...along with higher utility costs and magic wind and solar farms.

Trump will put an end to it. "Alternative energy" will become a thing of the past after he's elected and all the subsidies stop pouring out of Washington.

Gee yes! We need to hire a bitch that will make her mission to put MORE people out of work! BRILLIANT!
As I recall the Magic Neeeeeegro said the same thing eight years ago...along with higher utility costs and magic wind and solar farms.

Trump will put an end to it. "Alternative energy" will become a thing of the past after he's elected and all the subsidies stop pouring out of Washington.
I don't have a problem with alternative energy production. Don't give these companies money give them tax incentives to produce better technolgy. If there is a profitable market they will survive.

At some point I plan on investing in a home system just because I do not like being dependent on the grid.

I don't have a problem with alternative energy production. Don't give these companies money give them tax incentives to produce better technolgy. If there is a profitable market they will survive.

At some point I plan on investing in a home system just because I do not like being dependent on the grid.

I'm against the tax incentives as well. None of the wind farms you see dotting the countryside would exist if it wasn't for subsidies (tax incentives). If an energy form is economic, it doesn't need tax incentives.

Has anyone checked the sea level lately. And how about the polar bears...I worry about da bears....

I'm against the tax incentives as well. None of the wind farms you see dotting the countryside would exist if it wasn't for subsidies (tax incentives). If an energy form is economic, it doesn't need tax incentives.
There is a big difference between tax incentives and subsidies. Tax incentives encourage investment.

There aren't enough coal miners left to matter. This isn't 1950. Coal mining is an insignificant part of the economy.

I suppose you're also upset about buggy whip makers going out of business.
That's what Hitler said about the Jews...after he eliminated 6 million of them. Good point, genius!

There is a big difference between tax incentives and subsidies. Tax incentives encourage investment.

They still cost the government money and encourage something that wouldn't occur otherwise.

They still cost the government money and encourage something that wouldn't occur otherwise.
Starving the Beast is a good thing.

If that were to happen, it would be a great thing for everyone with a respiratory disorder.

Hillary Clinton Flip-Flops on Pledge to "Put a Lot of Coal Miners" Out of Work
March 14, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
hillary_clinton.png

In between trying to catch a hundred Dalmatians to turn into a winter coat and promising to block out the sun, Hillary Clinton also cheerfully talked about how her plans would "put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business." It's unknown if she was cackling madly at the moment while shaking her fist in the air, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Because that's the sort of thing supervillains do.

Now there's lots of unhappiness because coal miners and their families and the people who sell them things vote. Because we're still a democracy. So Hillary Clinton is now flip-flopping on putting coal miners out of business with this sensitive and moving statement.

That sounds exactly like the sort of convoluted and unfeeling thing that Hillary Clinton would say.

And then Mrs. Clinton jumped into a jet, whose cost is more than those coal miners will make in a lifetime and fled off on another tour to explain how much she cares about income inequality.

Hillary Clinton Flip-Flops on Pledge to "Put a Lot of Coal Miners" Out of Work

China completes construction of a new coal mine and brings it online for production every 3 weeks.

But according to the democrats, America's few remaining coal mines are the main polluters of the world and must be immediately shut down. ..... :cool:

Or they could do whats right with the environment. But that is to much to ask.

China completes construction of a new coal mine and brings it online for production every 3 weeks.

But according to the democrats, America's few remaining coal mines are the main polluters of the world and must be immediately shut down. ..... :cool:

the next time a mine caves in and kills a dozen men it will be Obama's fault.

In Oregon, where historically we have enjoyed some of the entire worlds least expensive electricity rates for many decades, are now looking at much higher rates in 15-20 years thanks to our Dimocrat legislature and Goobernor who have signed legislation to phase out coal being used for electricity generation.
The imbeciles also demand more and more sources that are renewable, and since they do not view hydro as renewable we have to have more loser wind and solar resources.

Forum List

Back