We are literally living Atlas Shrugged

From the second link. A real source! Congratulations. But...no photo as you suggested.

"The good news is that Antarctica is not currently contributing to sea level rise, but is taking 0.23 millimeters per year away,” Zwally said. “But this is also bad news. If the 0.27 millimeters per year of sea level rise attributed to Antarctica in the IPCC report is not really coming from Antarctica, there must be some other contribution to sea level rise that is not accounted for.”

This comports with what Seawytch just posted.

What is to gain by d
Silly nutter. Those are not photos as you have described. You are dishonest to the core.....and as such.....will believe anything that you read which supports your agenda. You have been duped.

The name confused idiots. The overall temperature has warmed...thus "warming". But....that doesn't mean that winters will be necessarily warmer. So...in order to stop idiots from trying to use weather events as proof that the temperature isn't warming....the term "climate change" is used.

It hasn't....as you prove.....proven effective with all imbeciles.
I rest my case. You deny even NASA photographic evidence that the polar ice cap expanded 60% (more than 900,000 sq miles). You prefer the propaganda comfort food of your ideology over reality. Poor little wing-nut minion.

Link to your source for the photos, please.

Thanks.
Certainly....

Global Cooling: Arctic Ice Cap Grows 60 Percent In A Year [NASA PHOTO]

NASA Study: Mass Gains of Antarctic Ice Sheet Greater than Losses

Antarctic Sea Ice Reaches New Record Maximum

From the first link:

"The incredible arctic ice growth after the record low of 2012 is significant. Just six years ago, a science article from the BBC reported that global warming would leave the Arctic ice-free by 2013"

Now THAT is some scholarly stuff.

Still checking on the veracity of the photos. This first source is highly suspect.
You just repeated what I was telling you all along... :cuckoo:

No...dumb shit. I was mocking YOU for thinking that something from " a science article from the BBC" is proof. What science artice? By who?

Idiot.

From the third link:

"A warming climate changes weather patterns, said Walt Meier, a research scientist at Goddard. Sometimes those weather patterns will bring cooler air to some areas. And in the Antarctic, where sea ice circles the continent and covers such a large area, it doesn’t take that much additional ice extent to set a new record."

Awesome. You did it!!!!!

I rest my case. You deny even NASA photographic evidence that the polar ice cap expanded 60% (more than 900,000 sq miles). You prefer the propaganda comfort food of your ideology over reality. Poor little wing-nut minion.

Link to your source for the photos, please.

Thanks.
Certainly....

Global Cooling: Arctic Ice Cap Grows 60 Percent In A Year [NASA PHOTO]

NASA Study: Mass Gains of Antarctic Ice Sheet Greater than Losses

Antarctic Sea Ice Reaches New Record Maximum

From the first link:

"The incredible arctic ice growth after the record low of 2012 is significant. Just six years ago, a science article from the BBC reported that global warming would leave the Arctic ice-free by 2013"

Still checking on the veracity of the photos. This first source is highly suspect.

No...dumb shit. I was mocking YOU for thinking that something from " a science article from the BBC" is proof. What science artice? By who?

Idiot.
By lying liberals who claimed that the polar ice cap would be gone by 2014. How did that work out? It never ends well for liars.

From the third link:

"A warming climate changes weather patterns, said Walt Meier, a research scientist at Goddard. Sometimes those weather patterns will bring cooler air to some areas. And in the Antarctic, where sea ice circles the continent and covers such a large area, it doesn’t take that much additional ice extent to set a new record."

Awesome. You did it!!!!!
Thank you!!!

:dance:

From the first link:

Idiot.
By lying liberals who claimed that the polar ice cap would be gone by 2014. How did that work out? It never ends well for liars.

What lying liberals? A BBC science article?

Weeeeeeee!

From the third link:

Awesome. You did it!!!!!
Thank you!!!

You dance when you prove yourself wrong? How cute.

From the third link:

Awesome. You did it!!!!!
Thank you!!!

I dance when I watch you first deny that the polar ice caps expanded 60% and then experience the inner turmoil of trying to have to explain away what you don't want to believe to begin with. :eusa_dance:

From the third link:

Awesome. You did it!!!!!
Thank you!!!

I dance when I watch you first deny that the polar ice caps expanded 60% and then experience the inner turmoil of trying to have to explain away what you don't want to believe to begin with. :eusa_dance:

I never denied that polar ice expanded. You are unable to track your own discussion.

From the first link:

Idiot.

Weeeeeeee!
Since you are either too lazy and/or too inept/stupid to find even basic facts when they are handed to you on a platter - I will do it for you:

Scientists in the US have presented one of the most dramatic forecasts yet for the disappearance of Arctic sea ice. Their latest modelling studies indicate northern polar waters could be ice-free in summers within just 5-6 years. Professor Wieslaw Maslowski told an American Geophysical Union meeting that previous projections had underestimated the processes now driving ice loss. Summer melting this year reduced the ice cover to 4.13 million sq km, the smallest ever extent in modern times. Remarkably, this stunning low point was not even incorporated into the model runs of Professor Maslowski and his team, which used data sets from 1979 to 2004 to constrain their future projections.

BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Arctic summers ice-free 'by 2013'

And to think little mindless minions like you swallows this nonsense down without questioning it at all. I can see why you are so angry and embarrassed. I would be too if I believed something so absurd.

From the third link:

Awesome. You did it!!!!!
Thank you!!!

I never denied that polar ice expanded. You are unable to track your own discussion.
Sure you did. When you claimed that "global warming" was real and then denied the NASA pictures that I posted. If "greenhouse gasses" were being "trapped in the atmosphere and causing the planet to heat up" then the polar ice caps would be melting like predicted. Instead....they are expanding.

Embarassing as hell that you believe whatever they tell you, uh?

From the first link:

Idiot.

Weeeeeeee!
Since you are either too lazy and/or too inept/stupid to find even basic facts when they are handed to you on a platter - I will do it for you:

Scientists in the US have presented one of the most dramatic forecasts yet for the disappearance of Arctic sea ice. Their latest modelling studies indicate northern polar waters could be ice-free in summers within just 5-6 years. Professor Wieslaw Maslowski told an American Geophysical Union meeting that previous projections had underestimated the processes now driving ice loss. Summer melting this year reduced the ice cover to 4.13 million sq km, the smallest ever extent in modern times. Remarkably, this stunning low point was not even incorporated into the model runs of Professor Maslowski and his team, which used data sets from 1979 to 2004 to constrain their future projections.

And to think little mindless minions like you swallows this nonsense down without questioning it at all. I can see why you are so angry and embarrassed. I would be too if I believed something so absurd.

It doesn't matter. The info on ice growth does not support your claim that AGW has been proven to be a hoax.

You have failed. Do you want the NASA statement again?

Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: Scientific Consensus

From the third link:

Awesome. You did it!!!!!
Thank you!!!

Sure you did. When you claimed that "global warming" was real and then denied the NASA pictures that I posted. If "greenhouse gasses" were being "trapped in the atmosphere and causing the planet to heat up" then the polar ice caps would be melting like predicted. Instead....they are expanding.

Embarassing as hell that you believe whatever they tell you, uh?

Is the earth's climate warming?

Idiot.

Weeeeeeee!

It doesn't matter. The info on ice growth does not support your claim that AGW has been proven to be a hoax.

It doesn't? And what excuse will you give for this???

Climategate 2.0: New E-Mails Rock The Global Warming Debate

How about, "Supply Side Economics works!".
Flawlessly junior. Created the greatest economic turn around in U.S. history. And then you mooch off of society parasites applaud when Barry Sorento gives us "Flood Up Poverty Economics". Rapidly ensuring the middle class joins the lower class and once that is accomplished, rapidly ensuring the upper class joins the lower class. And then we'll all wallow in poverty like Cuba. But envious people like you will be happy because we'll all be "equal" in our Cuban economics poverty.

Until Black Monday, genius.
With the exception of the DOT COM & Housing Bubbles, only the rich have made money.

“California Prepares to Throw Climate-Change Skeptics In Jail. Meanwhile, They Allow Violent Criminals To Go Free.”

This is a lie.

Obviously you didn’t bother to read the actual proposed measure.

The law merely extends the statute of limitations for filing a lawsuit against a company for unfair business practices, a civil suit only, not a ‘criminal complaint,’ no one would be ‘going to jail.’
Oh, since it's only a civil suit, that means it's not an attack on freedom of speech.

Forum List

Back