"We are not rapists"

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Just watched a young man in Chicago holding up this sign at the cancelled Trump rally.

This doesnt seem to be overly extreme to me.

If you are going to malign a whole group of people they must be entitled to respond.

Just watched a young man in Chicago holding up this sign at the cancelled Trump rally.

If you are going to malign a whole group of people they must be entitled to respond.

Liberals malign Trump supporters. Does the same standard apply?

They are a group?

What are they called?

As the number of Central American women and girls crossing into the U.S. continues to spike, so is the staggering amount of sexual violence waged against these migrants who are in search of a better life.

According to a stunning Fusion investigation, 80 percent of women and girls crossing into the U.S. by way of Mexico are raped during their journey. That’s up from a previous estimate of 60 percent, according to an Amnesty International report.

80% Of Central American Women, Girls Are Raped Crossing Into The U.S.-- The Huffington Post
So, what do you call the people who are raping 80% of the women journeying to cross into the U.S.?

Trump didn't make this up out of whole cloth...it was widely reported in liberal news outfits like the HuffPo article cited above.

Are they lying? Are the illegal immigrant women lying? Hillary said they should be believed (unless they are accusing her husband. In which case, their credibility must be destroyed).

Last edited:

They are a group?

What are they called?

Sure they're a group. They've been called lots of vile names.
Thats not a group. So your suggestion a group is being vilified is wrong.

Only extraordinarily unintelligent people think that Trump maligned a whole group of people.

This actually requires so little common sense, i'm flabbergasted that no one has pointed it out.

If 80 percent of girls/women are raped on their journey through Mexico, and their companions are 100 percent, either, illegal immigrant, or law breaking American(those helping immigrants to obtain illegal entry into the USA), what in the hell do they expect?

If they expect to be treated well, from a bunch of law breaking Americans, who probably just want them here to put them to work cheap, or become their pimps, then they are just stupid, and you can't fix stupid, but you can make it work, and stupid girls/women work best on their back. And if people can't recognize that this is going on, then the hell with them, they are probably the ones who are paying the pimps to put the women on their backs.

Except that a whole group of people was not maligned. But I get that doesn't fit the Liberal narrative.

Forum List

Back