We are under a blizzard warning until 9pm tonight.

• Banned
A blizzard???
I haven't heard this term relative to our weather in years.
Our winds right now are gusting into the 30's and they're saying they will hit 50mph by midday with heavy nonstop snow.

At least it's a Sunday and not a work day

‘Near whiteout conditions’ expected as KC area braces for possible blizzard
Tomorrow's commute could be a nightmare. Do they even have snow plows in KC?
Lol, of course. But if it's bad I will just stay home. One of the luxuries of being self employed

A blizzard???
Our winds right now are gusting into the 30's and they're saying they will hit 50mph by midday with heavy nonstop snow.

We always have strange up and down weather, but this year has been the strangest of all. Hot hot hot right through September and into mid-October I was wearing sandals...it was into the mid-80s. That's very warm where I live in the Great Lakes. Then when the cold hit, it has hit hard. I cannot remember a Nov that has had so much snow on the ground so consistently.

Just strange. And I bet you all are REALLY not used to such early snow there....

A blizzard???

Tomorrow's commute could be a nightmare. Do they even have snow plows in KC?

I'm not gonna lie. A few years ago when the Southerners got out of their cars and started walking when there was an inch of snow...up north here we were like...what the HECK???

• Banned
A blizzard???

We always have strange up and down weather, but this year has been the strangest of all. Hot hot hot right through September and into mid-October I was wearing sandals...it was into the mid-80s. That's very warm where I live in the Great Lakes. Then when the cold hit, it has hit hard. I cannot remember a Nov that has had so much snow on the ground so consistently.

Just strange. And I bet you all are REALLY not used to such early snow there....
Yesterday it was 65 degrees here lol

Bummer.
Was hoping it would nail further north. Passing too far south of us.

Actually looking forward to snow.
Ready for the snowmobile season, nothing but dry ground and cold. Lakes are freezing up nice though. Ice fishing shacks going up on local small lakes already.

A blizzard???

Potentially it's because the jet stream has moved. Where I am, I haven't seen proper snow in the three years I've been here. Fourth winter coming up, won't be any different.

A blizzard???

We are under a blizzard warning until 9pm tonight.
No you are not, with the Earth warming year after year for 20 years now, you only THINK, you are going to be in a blizzard, and all those weather/persons who have degrees in meteorology are science deniers...…

algoremoronnnnn.jpg

A blizzard???

I'm stuck in a Super 8 in Hays KS. I feel your pain.
The highway closed there? (I-70)
Yeah. I had the bright idea of stopping here instead of driving through to Denver last night. :(

A blizzard???

I'm stuck in a Super 8 in Hays KS. I feel your pain.
The highway closed there? (I-70)
Yeah. I had the bright idea of stopping here instead of driving through to Denver last night. :(
I feel for you based on the drive alone. Long ass flat boring stretch of road. Nothing to see but windmills lol

Forum List

Back