We are witnessing the invention of the "bloodbath" hoax in real-time Unfortunately for them, we have the facts!

lolol great attempt at damage control. i'll have to go back to compare your transcript to the pbs news hour video.

do you think any of trump's fans at that rally thought he was talking about automobile tariffs?

i'm not sure you thought trump was talking about tariffs , either.

if trump thinks the proud boys listening to this are motivated to invest the chapter treasury in general motors, he may not totally understand you guys.

You don't understand normal people because you are a sociopath.

This is basically you right now.
And Here's You.
does-not-get-it.gif

I know that he wasn't talking about the election. It was something to do with the car manufacturing companies and I heard from a friend that the push for electric cars had something to do with it. Anybody mind filling in the blanks for me?

I took it to mean that if we let China and other countries take over our economy, our economy will pretty much become a bloodbath because we will have let the piranhas take over.

Too late, China are well the automarket...

Could explain what major advantage in trade with usa? Could you be more specific...

Trump to have a thing against a Chinese company investing in the Mexico market but will be fucking shocked when there is a rush at the border of economic migrants.... Obviously this wasn't thought out...
Since your question is a challenging question and “not” a information seeking, you tell us.

That's some industrial strength gaslighting there, winnie.
:rolleyes:
Find me a post of anyone claiming that trump saying "Bloodbath" meant violence, Civil War, death ....etc.

All I see is cult members trying to defend something that they insist that trump didn't really mean........This happens a lot with the Dotard.

Forum List

Back