We can't allow chemical weapons to be used

Nor was WMD our motivation to get rid of Saddam...just an easy to support rationale.

Our motivation to get rid of Assad is to fight Israels wars for Israel.

Jaysus woman but you're obsessed with Jews. Boo! There's a Jew under yer bed!

Time for a little musical interlude...

Those doggone pesky Joooos, they're everywhere, I tellz ya!
wink_smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Nor was WMD our motivation to get rid of Saddam...just an easy to support rationale.

I'm sure Israel has more balls that Obama does. Israel fights it's own wars, in fact it scared the piss out of the Iranians when it threatened to bomb their centrifuges. How about you rein in that battleship mouth of yours, Sherri?

She's on a mission from gawwwwwwd

"We can't allow chemical weapons to be used" ?

We have allowed chemical weapons to be used, times beyond counting.

How is this time any different?

If you believe in American exceptionalism, then you logically would support unilateral (if necessary) action here against Syria.

American exceptionalism was 4 million people spread across 13 colonies and then defeating the worlds superpower, england. American exceptionalism is the spirited individual attitude that we ultimately can overcome any obstacle in our path. American exceptionalism was not/is not korea, vietnam, or the middle east.

I'm just going to play negative here a little bit. Suppose that congress signs off on this bullshit with 91% of the population in TOTAL disagreement. What does that tell you about your country?
For those voters whose ballots already offer third party candidates for congress, it should tell us we can use the internet to FLUSH a hundred (or more) war whores from the House in a single news cycle.

If your Representative votes in favor of Obama's strike on Syria, hold your damn nose and find a Green, Libertarian, AIP, or any aspirant for congress that doesn't have an R or D behind her name.

FUCK 'EM if they want a WAR or can't take a JOKE!

Should dozens of Republicans AND Democrats get FLUSHED from DC in November of 2014, US elites who get rich from war and debt will face a problem they haven't seen since Tom Paine died.

FLUSH the DC Toilet in 2014!

Last edited:
If you believe in American exceptionalism, then you logically would support unilateral (if necessary) action here against Syria.

First of all it's not necessary and second what American exceptionalism do you see there? I don't see two drops of piss worth to go to war over.

I'm just going to play negative here a little bit. Suppose that congress signs off on this bullshit with 91% of the population in TOTAL disagreement. What does that tell you about your country?

I'm starting to believe that this may actually happen. It's a funny thing that most people on the left and right, libs and cons, Dems and Republicans, are all against this, but we're going to do it anyway.

They say we MUST attack Syria, because we can't allow nations to think they can use chemical weapons.

Well, what happened when Iraq gas the Kurds?

NOTHING.

What happened when Iraq gassed the Iranians?

NOTHING.

Looks like doing nothing in Syria would be perfectly consistent with American foreign policy.

what happened when rebels where caught on the Turkish border with a large stock of chemical weapons?

NOTHING.

Syrian Rebels Were Caught Sneaking Sarin Gas Across the Border in May - | Intellihub.com

That the public really is as stupid as everyone says it is.

Being against our involvement in another total cluster fuck like Iraq, Afghanistan, and Vietnam makes us stupid? Your arrogance is monumental for someone who has his head stuck up his ass.

It's a HUGE FUCKING LIE. We were supporting the "rebels" before any gas attack occurred. Our motivation for deposing Assad IS NOT WMDs.

Israel doesn't need anyone to fight their wars for them. We support them for numerous reasons, but most importantly, we want to make certain they are never backed into a corner with zero alternatives to defend themselves. They do have the capability to turn the entire Middle East into a sheet of glass.

They say we MUST attack Syria, because we can't allow nations to think they can use chemical weapons.

NOTHING.

NOTHING.

Looks like doing nothing in Syria would be perfectly consistent with American foreign policy.

We took care of Saddam's WMD's, and all we got in return was a kick in the teeth and bad press.

Where is the rest of the world?

Did every other nation on the planet disarm their militaries and neglected to inform us?

If the rest of the world really wanted us to police up their problems, they should have been behind us in Iraq.

Now the rest of the world can fuck off as far as I'm concerned.

See those stubby abutments sticking off the East and West coasts of the United States into the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans?

That's what's left of two burnt bridges.

We'll defend our allies when they are attacked, but when it comes to being the world police, our Bat-phone is permanently out of order.

We may not agree on much, but on this, I'm with you. Truthfully, as far as I'm concerned, we should close most of our military bases around the world unless the host countries want to pay to keep us there. We have been paying the defense bill for so many countries for so long, and it's all been for free. It's the main reason we spend as much on our military as the next 14 highest spending countries combined.

If that happens, we have to revisit the "The Gettysburg Address" and delete "Government for the People by the People." It will also be proof positive that it doesn't matter which party is in charge, the government has their own agenda and the people be damned.

Actually, that is not true. If this happens, then it is up to us as voters to make some serious changes as to whom we elect to represent us. We do have that power. We just need to use it.

That's a good question to ask all those people who used to defend Bush by saying that they admired him for doing what he thought was right,

and not just doing what was popular.

There is a bit of a difference here. At the time, most Americans supported Bush in going to war with Iraq. It wasn't until we all understood that the pretext to going to war was wrong that people began to get upset about Iraq. In this case very few Americans are supporting any kind of involvement in Syria, and that's with the media trying to put a positive spin on it.

That's a good question to ask all those people who used to defend Bush by saying that they admired him for doing what he thought was right,

I'm sure liberals like you elected Obama because he was popular, Carbine. Now you must be living to regret that aren't you?

Look, we have politicians on both sides supporting the idea of a some type of strike against Syria while at the same time having an electorate that is very much against it regardless of party affiliation.

NOTHING.

NOTHING.

We took care of Saddam's WMD's, and all we got in return was a kick in the teeth and bad press.

Where is the rest of the world?

Did every other nation on the planet disarm their militaries and neglected to inform us?

If the rest of the world really wanted us to police up their problems, they should have been behind us in Iraq.

Now the rest of the world can fuck off as far as I'm concerned.

See those stubby abutments sticking off the East and West coasts of the United States into the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans?

That's what's left of two burnt bridges.

We'll defend our allies when they are attacked, but when it comes to being the world police, our Bat-phone is permanently out of order.

We may not agree on much, but on this, I'm with you. Truthfully, as far as I'm concerned, we should close most of our military bases around the world unless the host countries want to pay to keep us there. We have been paying the defense bill for so many countries for so long, and it's all been for free. It's the main reason we spend as much on our military as the next 14 highest spending countries combined.

I too agree with this sentiment, but unfortunately America has no money, the only thing it has left is force. look at Africa, china is building infrastructure all over the continent and securing resources the only way for America to keep up with this is through force so I don't see an end to Americas armed forces for the time being.

NOTHING.

NOTHING.

Which nations? Other ones? You have no idea what goes on in the world and who does it lol.

Last edited:

maybe this is what will start the Civil War? Lord knows we are pissed already. Now, go get Americans killed for what? These assholes will pay dearly if they eff this up

-Geaux

Forum List

Back