We can't allow chemical weapons to be used

They say we MUST attack Syria, because we can't allow nations to think they can use chemical weapons.

Well, what happened when Iraq gas the Kurds?

NOTHING.

What happened when Iraq gassed the Iranians?

NOTHING.

Looks like doing nothing in Syria would be perfectly consistent with American foreign policy.

Because we were the ones giving them the chemicals at the time.

They say we MUST attack Syria, because we can't allow nations to think they can use chemical weapons.

NOTHING.

NOTHING.

Looks like doing nothing in Syria would be perfectly consistent with American foreign policy.

It's a HUGE FUCKING LIE. We were supporting the "rebels" before any gas attack occurred. Our motivation for deposing Assad IS NOT WMDs.

Nor was WMD our motivation to get rid of Saddam...just an easy to support rationale.

Our motivation to get rid of Assad is to fight Israels wars for Israel.

Does a dead person care how they were killed?
Does gas, a nuke or some other WMD make them any more dead than death by a trident missile, a grenade or a bullet?
In war, dead is dead. It matters not how the death occurred. What matters in war is decimating your enemy to the point that he can no longer wage war against you.

How many people would prefer to die and lose their countries sovereignty than to use WMD's to preserve it?

"...Our motivation to get rid of Assad is to fight Israels wars for Israel."

More Worldwide Jooooo-ish Kornspiracy plots, I tellz ya!
animated_gif_033_kiara_laughing.gif

Hell, I'd settle for Disloyalty to the Will of the American People...

Disloyalty of Boehner, not you.
Correction and clarification...

Never mind disloyalty to the Constitution...

I'd settle for Boehner answering to allegations of Disloyalty to the Will of the American People...

That makes better sense, then. My apologies. We have to get rid of Boehner and everyone who votes for this war. It's our duty as Americans to do so.

It's a HUGE FUCKING LIE. We were supporting the "rebels" before any gas attack occurred. Our motivation for deposing Assad IS NOT WMDs.

Nor was WMD our motivation to get rid of Saddam...just an easy to support rationale.

Our motivation to get rid of Assad is to fight Israels wars for Israel.

I'm sure Israel has more balls that Obama does. Israel fights it's own wars, in fact it scared the piss out of the Iranians when it threatened to bomb their centrifuges. How about you rein in that battleship mouth of yours, Sherri?

NOTHING.

NOTHING.

We took care of Saddam's WMD's, and all we got in return was a kick in the teeth and bad press.

Where is the rest of the world?

Did every other nation on the planet disarm their militaries and neglected to inform us?

If the rest of the world really wanted us to police up their problems, they should have been behind us in Iraq.

Now the rest of the world can fuck off as far as I'm concerned.

See those stubby abutments sticking off the East and West coasts of the United States into the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans?

That's what's left of two burnt bridges.

We'll defend our allies when they are attacked, but when it comes to being the world police, our Bat-phone is permanently out of order.

Last edited:
I'm just going to play negative here a little bit. Suppose that congress signs off on this bullshit with 91% of the population in TOTAL disagreement. What does that tell you about your country?

If that happens, we have to revisit the "The Gettysburg Address" and delete "Government for the People by the People." It will also be proof positive that it doesn't matter which party is in charge, the government has their own agenda and the people be damned.

We can always let the United Nations handle this...

If they expedite, they should be ready to act, by, oh, say, the year 2113 or so...
wink_smile.gif

I'm just going to play negative here a little bit. Suppose that congress signs off on this bullshit with 91% of the population in TOTAL disagreement. What does that tell you about your country?

That's a good question to ask all those people who used to defend Bush by saying that they admired him for doing what he thought was right,

and not just doing what was popular.

If that happens, we have to revisit the "The Gettysburg Address" and delete "Government for the People by the People." It will also be proof positive that it doesn't matter which party is in charge, the government has their own agenda and the people be damned.

You're close and I think you actually hit it. What I was looking for was that the government is no longer in control of the people but that's pretty much what you stated.

That's a good question to ask all those people who used to defend Bush by saying that they admired him for doing what he thought was right,

and not just doing what was popular.

I'm sure liberals like you elected Obama because he was popular, Carbine. Now you must be living to regret that aren't you?

That our elected politicians arent worth shit.

True, but more importantly, the government is only worried about it's own self-interests. It's been bought and paid for and is no longer a functioning entity, therefore, it must be overthrown by any means available lest your great grandchildren will be slaves.

That our elected politicians arent worth shit.

True, but more importantly, the government is only worried about it's own self-interests. It's been bought and paid for and is no longer a functioning entity, therefore, it must be overthrown by any means available lest your great grandchildren will be slaves.

They don't even represent the country anymore. Its appalling, you're correct.

NOTHING.

NOTHING.

We provided components to Saddam to make chemical weapons with. We have used chemical weapons ourselves on others. We did not bomb ourselves and we got along fine without taking such actions.

Psst...Sherri...your handlers will get very pissed if you don't mention the JOOOOs 2 or 3 times in a post. Just trying to help.

Forum List

Back