We can't allow chemical weapons to be used

Being against our involvement in another total cluster fuck like Iraq, Afghanistan, and Vietnam makes us stupid? Your arrogance is monumental for someone who has his head stuck up his ass.

What the moronic public doesn't get are the larger issues at stake here, like the veracity of the UN, the GC and other international treaties - if they are to have any value, someone needs to back them up, and with russia acting like the **** that it is, blocking any resolutions, even slight ones that gently condemn assad, it is either up to NATO or the US to do something. The arab league, who should have sent in a multi-national force months ago, is also useless and should be embarrassed.

If you want to abrogate and dissolve these treaties, then fine - do it. But I'll remind EVERY mother fucking asshole who complains about israel, the US or any other Western country for touching the hair on an arab's head there are no international laws, and they can suck it.

Being against our involvement in another total cluster fuck like Iraq, Afghanistan, and Vietnam makes us stupid? Your arrogance is monumental for someone who has his head stuck up his ass.

What the moronic public doesn't get are the larger issues at stake here, like the veracity of the UN, the GC and other international treaties - if they are to have any value, someone needs to back them up, and with russia acting like the **** that it is, blocking any resolutions, even slight ones that gently condemn assad, it is either up to NATO or the US to do something. The arab league, who should have sent in a multi-national force months ago, is also useless and should be embarrassed.

If you want to abrogate and dissolve these treaties, then fine - do it. But I'll remind EVERY mother fucking asshole who complains about israel, the US or any other Western country for touching the hair on an arab's head there are no international laws, and they can suck it.

This is amazing! It's like you have no idea that the entire international community has stood up against obama! Ban Ki Moon just yesterday said that any strike by the US against Syria would be illegal. Even France is backing away. obama is not the world's vigilante. He isn't the Star Chamber.

This is amazing! It's like you have no idea that the entire international community has stood up against obama! Ban Ki Moon just yesterday said that any strike by the US against Syria would be illegal. Even France is backing away. obama is not the world's vigilante. He isn't the Star Chamber.

Who has stood up to obama? The scumbags putin and khameini? Is that the human garbage i need to concern myself with?

How come you and the others who keep advocating against war, are so unwilling to address the issues about the UN and the Geneva Conventions?

Or are they tools only to be applied against the US and Israel when convenient?

Last edited:
What makes using gas worse than bombs or bullets?

Please explain the difference to me. :eusa_whistle:

Collateral damage is one concern. It kills everyone in the area. Bombs and bullets cause collateral damage too, but you can see what happens with gas by reviewing the attack in Syria. Over 400 dead kids and a thousand civilians.
The big difference however is the nature of the death. At least at some point a wounded person may get some kind of relief or comfort as they suffer and die. At least there is a chance for that. And many will be killed instantly without suffering. Others will suffer for a short time. All horrible to think of, but chemical warfare is what we often refer to as unspeakable. You don't want to have those visions in your head. To do this to innocent children who may or may not be part of the target and just collateral damage is just unacceptable to most people.

I'm just going to play negative here a little bit. Suppose that congress signs off on this bullshit with 91% of the population in TOTAL disagreement. What does that tell you about your country?

It tells me that it makes perfect sense that only 9% of Congress approve of their performance.

They say we MUST attack Syria, because we can't allow nations to think they can use chemical weapons.

Well, what happened when Iraq gas the Kurds?

NOTHING.

What happened when Iraq gassed the Iranians?

NOTHING.

Looks like doing nothing in Syria would be perfectly consistent with American foreign policy.

What happened when America aborts babies?

NOTHING.

I don't think we can use the moral authority meme to justify our actions any longer.

Forum List

Back