We develop the vaccine and the UK gets it first? Wtf

CNN - "despite what orange man bad said, pfizer was not part of operation warp speed"
pfizer - "yes we were"
playtime - "but CNN said.... "
"derpy derp derp. dont pull out CNN. PLEASE DONT"

gotta make up shit so you don't sound as poorly educated as you are?

where did i say anything about CNN? i don't even have cable you dumbfuck...
Its a bird!
Its a plane!
Its TNHarleys point!
keep trying to save face over something silly, boo.
:lol:

^^^ projection at it's finest ^^^

please find the post where i said anything about CNN?

i'm curious, dumbfuck - - - where exactly do YOU get YOUR news? where are you getting the facts about the pablum you spew about biden?

FOX? OANN? newsmax? c'mon - 'fess up.
You still dont understand my point :itsok:
Your point is rhetorically incorrect.

Trump wants to say they were part of Operation Warp Speed in the sense that Warp Speed assisted in the speed with which they developed the Vaccine.

They weren't.

They were part of Operation Warp Speed in the sense that they partnered with them to DISTRIBUTE the Vaccine.

Therein lies the conflation, and the confusion.

Trump wants the credit where he doesn't deserve it. Pfizer said umm, not so fast - but had to later clarify why they're a part of warp speed in a sense, but not the way the President is taking rhetorical credit for.

seems that TN traded in his critical thinking hat for a MAGA hat a long time ago.
And you want to insult me? lol
roughtime - "pfizer is not part of operation warp speed"
Pfizer - "Pfizer is proud to be one of various vaccine manufacturers participating in Operation Warp Speed as a supplier of a potential COVID-19 vaccine"
:dunno:

lol ... they were part of OWS like a paper carrier is part of the newspaper biz'nez.
If you would rather stay ignorant than read a little bit, IDC. Its not my fault :dunno:

CNN - "despite what orange man bad said, pfizer was not part of operation warp speed"
pfizer - "yes we were"

Its a bird!
Its a plane!
Its TNHarleys point!

i'm curious, dumbfuck - - - where exactly do YOU get YOUR news? where are you getting the facts about the pablum you spew about biden?

Trump wants to say they were part of Operation Warp Speed in the sense that Warp Speed assisted in the speed with which they developed the Vaccine.

They weren't.

They were part of Operation Warp Speed in the sense that they partnered with them to DISTRIBUTE the Vaccine.

Trump wants the credit where he doesn't deserve it. Pfizer said umm, not so fast - but had to later clarify why they're a part of warp speed in a sense, but not the way the President is taking rhetorical credit for.

seems that TN traded in his critical thinking hat for a MAGA hat a long time ago.
Pfizer - "Pfizer is proud to be one of various vaccine manufacturers participating in Operation Warp Speed as a supplier of a potential COVID-19 vaccine"

lol ... they were part of OWS like a paper carrier is part of the newspaper biz'nez.
If you would rather stay ignorant than read a little bit, IDC. Its not my fault :dunno:

they are getting paid to deliver the vaccine, like a paper carrier delivers the paper.

that's the fact jack.

because we have different standards/protocols/regulations in regards to pharmaceutical market approval.
I guess they forgot Orange Man bad?

as much as donny tried peddling that he has a 'natural' leaning towards medicine --- this has nothing to do with him.

pfizer wasn't part of 'operation warp speed ' btw.
German company, aren't they?

i think so. TN wants to insist that they were part of operation warp speed in the same way the other bigpharma companies were.

he's wrong. but then again, he thinks biden is a pedophile, but trump doesn't have the hots for his precious ivanka ... so there's that.

pfizer - "yes we were"

Its a bird!
Its a plane!
Its TNHarleys point!

They weren't.

they are getting paid to deliver the vaccine, like a paper carrier delivers the paper.

that's the fact jack.
as i said...
:itsok:

pfizer - "yes we were"

Its a bird!
Its a plane!
Its TNHarleys point!

They weren't.

that's the fact jack.
as i said...

why did donny lambast pfizer for supposedly waiting until after the election to declare their vaccine was effective?

because they were not part of OWS in the same sense that other bigpharma companies were. if they had been part of taking the cash for research & development - donny would have crowed about their success endlessly, AND would have taken credit for it.

pfizer - "yes we were"

Its a bird!
Its a plane!
Its TNHarleys point!

They weren't.

that's the fact jack.
as i said...

why did donny lambast pfizer for supposedly waiting until after the election to declare their vaccine was effective?

because they were not part of OWS in the same sense that other bigpharma companies were. if they had been part of taking the cash for research & development - donny would have crowed about their success endlessly, AND would have taken credit for it.
They didnt receive funding. They still benefited from all the regulation cuts etc.
I posted the agreement. It isnt my fault you refuse to read it.
Im done repeating myself. Good day.

you can all thank me for paying for the research and development for the biontech vaccine candidate. however..

side effects include craving for beer and schnitzel...

and for invading poland.

pfizer - "yes we were"

Its a bird!
Its a plane!
Its TNHarleys point!

They weren't.

My point was pfizer was part of operation warp speed. Media said they werent, they said they were.
Pfizer got paid almost 2B dollars 6 months ago :dunno:
PFIZER got no money or any kind of help from the U.S so how in hell does it make sense to say they were part of Operation Warp Speed.

pfizer - "yes we were"

Its a bird!
Its a plane!
Its TNHarleys point!

They weren't.

My point was pfizer was part of operation warp speed. Media said they werent, they said they were.
PFIZER got no money or any kind of help from the U.S so how in hell does it make sense to say they were part of Operation Warp Speed.
They had all kinds of help. They had regulations cut. They were able to bypass raw material protocols so they could them from basically anyone etc.
How else did they come up with a vaccine so fast, you fucking idiot?
I wish you media parrots would read the actual fucking agreements instead of CNN and the like shove down your pathetic partisan throats.

pfizer - "yes we were"

Its a bird!
Its a plane!
Its TNHarleys point!

They weren't.

They had all kinds of help. They had regulations cut. They were able to bypass raw material protocols so they could them from basically anyone etc.
I wish you media parrots would read the actual fucking agreements instead of CNN and the like shove down your pathetic partisan throats.
Jesus...stop guzzling that kool-aid. And oh bt the way..the Trump adminstration has no distrubtion plan so it will be interesting to see how that is done.
pfizer - "yes we were"

Its a bird!
Its a plane!
Its TNHarleys point!

They weren't.

They had regulations cut..able to bypass raw material protocols??..what regulations..what raw materials??

pfizer - "yes we were"

Its a bird!
Its a plane!
Its TNHarleys point!

They weren't.

Jesus...stop guzzling that kool-aid. And oh bt the way..the Trump adminstration has no distrubtion plan so it will be interesting to see how that is done.
pfizer - "yes we were"

Its a bird!
Its a plane!
Its TNHarleys point!

They weren't.

They had regulations cut..able to bypass raw material protocols??..what regulations..what raw materials??
Read the links i posted in another thread. Im not going to spend 5 minutes finding them for a dumbass like you that will ignore them anyway.

pfizer - "yes we were"

Its a bird!
Its a plane!
Its TNHarleys point!

They weren't.

pfizer - "yes we were"

Its a bird!
Its a plane!
Its TNHarleys point!

They weren't.

Read the links i posted in another thread. Im not going to spend 5 minutes finding them for a dumbass like you that will ignore them anyway.
Read your links..they don't mention anything about what regs were supposedly waived or what raw materials acquisitions had to have U.S approval...did find this though..

'Pfizer chose to risk its own money on vaccine research and not take federal funding in order to avoid bureaucracy and politics, Pfizer’s CEO Albert Bourla said. He said its investment so far was at least $1.5 billion.

"I wanted to liberate our scientists from any bureaucracy," Bourla told CBS in September. "When you get money from someone that always comes with strings. They want to see how you are going to progress, what type of moves you are going to do. They want reports. I didn't want to have any of that.

"Basically I gave them an open checkbook so that they can worry only about scientific challenges, not anything else," he said. "And also, I wanted to keep Pfizer out of politics, by the way."'

pfizer - "yes we were"

Its a bird!
Its a plane!
Its TNHarleys point!

They weren't.

pfizer - "yes we were"

Its a bird!
Its a plane!
Its TNHarleys point!

They weren't.

Read your links..they don't mention anything about what regs were supposedly waived or what raw materials acquisitions had to have U.S approval...did find this though..

'Pfizer chose to risk its own money on vaccine research and not take federal funding in order to avoid bureaucracy and politics, Pfizer’s CEO Albert Bourla said. He said its investment so far was at least $1.5 billion.

"I wanted to liberate our scientists from any bureaucracy," Bourla told CBS in September. "When you get money from someone that always comes with strings. They want to see how you are going to progress, what type of moves you are going to do. They want reports. I didn't want to have any of that.

"Basically I gave them an open checkbook so that they can worry only about scientific challenges, not anything else," he said. "And also, I wanted to keep Pfizer out of politics, by the way."'
then you didnt read them.
Good day!

Great Britain are serving as our Guinea pigs. THE VERY FIRST day of vaccinations, yesterday, Tuesday the 8th Dec., two people had to be given emergency care because they immediately developed severe anaphylactic reactions when vaccinated.

They recovered, but the medical service is warning off anyone who carries an EpiPen or has a history of anaphylactic reactions --- this is leading on Reuters right now.
UK warns people with serious allergies to avoid Pfizer vaccine after two adverse reactions | Reuters

On the same story site on the Wall Street Journal the British medical system is reminding everyone that the vaccine must only be given "in a facility with rescusitation equipment." I'm going to take a wild guess here that this is not a sentence they wanted showing up in the news after the first shots were given.

Pfitzer is saying, who, us?? That they gave this vaccine to 44,000 people in testing and didn't get such reactions. Uh-huh --- but I bet they gave each volunteer a lonnnnnnnng questionnaire and weeded out EVERYONE with health issues of any kind. You carry an EpiPen? Thanks anyway, we'll excuse you from the study.

There will be more set-backs. This isn't like Ebola, where you can shoot the vaccine into Africans pretty much freely because no one can keep track of them anyway, and besides, the current Ebola case-fatality rate is 50%, so what the heck. The vaccine fatality rate has to be lower than that, anyway. But developed countries can keep fairly good records, and we'll know what the problems are with this stuff --- hopefully in time, not like Thalidomide. I knew a number of people who were born without an arm -- the hand end, halfway to the elbow -- from Thalidomide --- they don't give that stuff anymore, happily.

So thanx, England, you all go first. This is working well for us.

Britan bought 40 million doses from Pfizer and took delivery of them today.

This sure as fuck isn't America first

Pfizer is a German company. The USA didn’t develop the vaccine. The Germans did.

Other counties are way ahead of the USA.

pfizer - "yes we were"

Its a bird!
Its a plane!
Its TNHarleys point!

They weren't.

pfizer - "yes we were"

Its a bird!
Its a plane!
Its TNHarleys point!

They weren't.

The pharma companies are not happy about Trump attempting to reduce drug prices for Americans. It is in their interest to see Trump removed from office. Even if we have Prog promoted medical care, there is still going to be the matter of costs no matter what the citizen pays or does not.

Forum List

Back