"We do exist" - Some Americans suffer life changing vaxx injuries

Are you really so fucking stupid that you believe everything that you see on UTube? And the fact that you have the need to lash out at me with juvenile name calling shows that you have no confidence in your own bull shit
You certainly believe eveything the MSM, Fauci and Gov tells you.

You get what you deserve dumbass.

original>>>
Third, the vaccines do not prevent infection in the nose and upper airways, and vaccinated individuals have been shown to have much higher viral loads in these regions. This leads to the vaccinated becoming “super-spreaders” as they carry extremely high viral loads.

your debunk>>>>

We, as Christians, are called to be truth-tellers

~S~
Propganda! A shread of truth while leaving out information that does not conform to your agenda. It is true that the vaxx only protects against deep respiratory infection. And yes we know tht the vaccinated can spread the virus....but

YOU are a super spreader of lies!

YOU are a super spreader of lies!
Oh this is just too good:disbelief:

Your 'study' (and plz note i won't diss the source) is claiming similar viral loads in vax vs unvaxxed. Similar transmission , similar everything.....

Ergo, it's basically useless

Where it actually effective, you'd have no problem , nor would anyone else with the great unwashed

Yet you'll insist on chasing them around to do so, blaming them for a pandemic as perpetrators

seriously PP, think about what you're posting when you accuse others of 'propaganda'

~S~

Info Wars???!! How fucking stupid are you??

Oh this is just too good:disbelief:

Your 'study' (and plz note i won't diss the source) is claiming similar viral loads in vax vs unvaxxed. Similar transmission , similar everything.....

Ergo, it's basically useless

Where it actually effective, you'd have no problem , nor would anyone else with the great unwashed

Yet you'll insist on chasing them around to do so, blaming them for a pandemic as perpetrators

seriously PP, think about what you're posting when you accuse others of 'propaganda'

~S~
Holy shit ! What! Are you trying to gaslight me ? Not working. YOU stated that the vaccinated carry a higher viral load. I refuted that. Now you are trying to gloss over you lie with more nonsensical blather. Please tell us again why it is better to be unvaccinated . And what the hell does this mean "Where it actually effective, you'd have no problem , nor would anyone else with the great unwashed"??

Horseshit! You would have to be exceedingly stupid to belive ANYTHING on Infowars. Alex Jones is being sued for making shit up. For lying and spreading conspiracy theories. There is a difference between having a bias, and outright fake news. Learn that. Get a fucking grip!

Last edited:
YOU stated that the vaccinated carry a higher viral load.
I posted a source , so did you

The fact is , if you buy into false protection, you'll most likely be more of a hazard thinking you are safe, and everyone safe around you
Please tell us again why it is better to be unvaccinated
Because it's doing no good, and what is coming to the light of day is, it's actually damaging to one's immunological response PP
"Where it actually effective, you'd have no problem , nor would anyone else with the great unwashed"??
Again, it's a failed therapy (not a vaccine, this is why you'll need boosters for the rest of your existence)

Were it an effective vaccine, we would not be having this conversation

and you would not have a problem with the 'great unwashed' reference, meaning the unvaxxed

~S~

Horseshit! You would have to be exceedingly stupid to belive ANYTHING on Infowars. Alex Jones is being sued for making shit up. For lying and spreading conspiracy theories. Get a fucking grip!
Horseshit! You would have to be exceedingly stupid to belive ANYTHING on Infowars. Alex Jones is being sued for making shit up. For lying and spreading conspiracy theories. Get a fucking grip!

1640557497762.jpeg

~S~

Forum List

Back