🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We Don’t Want Trump Back

Democrats hate the poor. They love the poor spending everything they have to just survive.
Republicans have spent decades calling them lazy, uneducated and leeches on society.

Then they write bills to benefit the rich and accuse us of class warfare for pointing that out.

Democrats get into office and write one of the most progressive stimulus bills ever in history and not a single Republican votes for it.
Who creates jobs, poor or rich?

We DON’T want Trump Back, we are having Too much fun with Biden
Agreed. Biden is doing a great job.

Nobody wants the blob back.

A great job?? Guess you haven't seen the mess he created on the border, nor did you notice the 1.9 trillion he added to the debt or the deficit. A bill loaded with pork. A bill having we tax payers bail out the Union pension funds in blue states and cities.

Hell he kicked every American tax payer in the teeth on day one. He stopped the Keystone pipeline dumping over 11,000 on UE. He stopped construction on the fully funded wall and let thousands of illegals into our country. Many with the Chines virus. Guess you missed those 14,000 kids in cages.

Oh yeah. He's doing a great job of fucking up the country all right.

He's doing a great job, stupid.

If that's what you call a great job you are one dumb fuck.
Takes one to know one I suppose.

Biden's yo daddy.
that's sick, have you seen Hunter xiden? what a joke. you're a sheeple though, and pedo joe loves you. He can't wait to fondle some kids.

Hunter?

LOL

Biden's his daddy. And your daddy too.
My daddy never touched kids like pedo joe, you seem sad he didn’t touch you though.

Why do you care so much about Bolivia while Americans starve on our streets?
Just how much do you think the government spends on Bolivia?
A lot more money than you will ever see.
U.S. Assistance to Bolivia In Fiscal Year 2020, the United States provided $700,000 in humanitarian assistance in Bolivia to support the influx of Venezuelans

China and Russia openly mocking us?
Here’s a tip.

If the scum bags aren’t attacking you, you’re doing something wrong.

Putin praised Trump and our democratic allies mocked him. Is that better?
so you like the 50% increase in gas prices? What policy of trump affected you? this 50% increase in gas prices affects me. and I'd guess you unless you don't drive and heat your home.

There was no policy that increased gas prices.
Yeah, killing pipelines and oil drilling wells had zero impact on prices.
All Leftards are morons.

No pipeline was killed, no prospective drilling project was halted, stopped or cancelled, no production well was capped.

Our buds over in SaudiLand tightened their big spigot and several refineries were closed down in Texas.

Here’s a tip.

so you like the 50% increase in gas prices? What policy of trump affected you? this 50% increase in gas prices affects me. and I'd guess you unless you don't drive and heat your home.

All Leftards are morons.

No pipeline was killed, no prospective drilling project was halted, stopped or cancelled, no production well was capped.

Our buds over in SaudiLand tightened their big spigot and several refineries were closed down in Texas.
You fks really do believe nonsense

Democrats hate the poor. They love the poor spending everything they have to just survive.
Republicans have spent decades calling them lazy, uneducated and leeches on society.

Then they write bills to benefit the rich and accuse us of class warfare for pointing that out.

Democrats get into office and write one of the most progressive stimulus bills ever in history and not a single Republican votes for it.
$2 Trillion more debt, pay for abortions up to 9 months in foreign nations and a grain of rice for American taxpayers.
It is only $1.9 trillion

Here’s a tip.

All Leftards are morons.

A lot of jobs have been killed. Good paying middle class jobs. That is by design. Government control and dependence on the government is a big part of the Democrats agenda.

Here’s a tip.

All Leftards are morons.

A lot of jobs have been killed. Good paying middle class jobs. That is by design. Government control and dependence on the government is a big part of the Democrats agenda.
Indeed. They say otherwise with no actual plans for the middle class, just rich is bad

Tell us. Was it in the Covid package?
It wasn’t. I honestly don’t know, as I’m not the one that brought up the topic. I’m willing to guess it’s next to nothing.
Then why did you challenge him? That’s stupid dude
I challenged him because it’s probably nonsense and I just wanted to see if he actually had any idea what he was talking about.

I doubt he does. It was probably just a dishonest debate technique for someone who has nothing else.

It wasn’t. I honestly don’t know, as I’m not the one that brought up the topic. I’m willing to guess it’s next to nothing.
I challenged him because it’s probably nonsense and I just wanted to see if he actually had any idea what he was talking about.

I doubt he does. It was probably just a dishonest debate technique for someone who has nothing else.
I think everything you write is nonsense! That’s easy

I think everything you write is nonsense! That’s easy
If I had any respect for your intelligence, I might care.

A lot of jobs have been killed
Nope
That’s fking hilarious, kill jobs and then pound your chest when they finally are allowed to open by.... wait for it,.... demofks! Can’t make it up. Only a stupid fk like you think killing jobs means job increases! Hahaha

Forum List

Back