🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We Don’t Want Trump Back

Tell us. Was it in the Covid package?
It wasn’t. I honestly don’t know, as I’m not the one that brought up the topic. I’m willing to guess it’s next to nothing.
Then why did you challenge him? That’s stupid dude
I challenged him because it’s probably nonsense and I just wanted to see if he actually had any idea what he was talking about.

I doubt he does. It was probably just a dishonest debate technique for someone who has nothing else.
I think everything you write is nonsense! That’s easy
If I had any respect for your intelligence, I might care.
Back at you thee of any. Only an idiot like you believe closing restaurants, and reopening them is adding jobs! Hahaha hahaha

A lot of jobs have been killed
Nope
That’s fking hilarious, kill jobs and then pound your chest when they finally are allowed to open by.... wait for it,.... demofks! Can’t make it up. Only a stupid fk like you think killing jobs means job increases! Hahaha
Hilarious seeing you idiots trying to paint the economy as a disaster when we are adding 400k jobs a month. Just wait till first quarter GDP comes in.

Nope
That’s fking hilarious, kill jobs and then pound your chest when they finally are allowed to open by.... wait for it,.... demofks! Can’t make it up. Only a stupid fk like you think killing jobs means job increases! Hahaha
Hilarious seeing you idiots trying to paint the economy as a disaster when we are adding 400k jobs a month. Just wait till first quarter GDP comes in.
Can’t hide from 4 dollar a gallon gas that cripples economies, stop projects and say you’re adding jobs! Nope, can’t make it up

It wasn’t. I honestly don’t know, as I’m not the one that brought up the topic. I’m willing to guess it’s next to nothing.
I challenged him because it’s probably nonsense and I just wanted to see if he actually had any idea what he was talking about.

I doubt he does. It was probably just a dishonest debate technique for someone who has nothing else.
Back at you thee of any. Only an idiot like you believe closing restaurants, and reopening them is adding jobs! Hahaha hahaha
It was when Trump did it.

Nope
Do you know what the projection is for the GDP? You guys are so good at projecting.

When?

When?

We DON’T want Trump Back, we are having Too much fun with Biden
Agreed. Biden is doing a great job.

Nobody wants the blob back.

A great job?? Guess you haven't seen the mess he created on the border, nor did you notice the 1.9 trillion he added to the debt or the deficit. A bill loaded with pork. A bill having we tax payers bail out the Union pension funds in blue states and cities.

Hell he kicked every American tax payer in the teeth on day one. He stopped the Keystone pipeline dumping over 11,000 on UE. He stopped construction on the fully funded wall and let thousands of illegals into our country. Many with the Chines virus. Guess you missed those 14,000 kids in cages.

Oh yeah. He's doing a great job of fucking up the country all right.

He's doing a great job, stupid.

If that's what you call a great job you are one dumb fuck.
Takes one to know one I suppose.

Biden's yo daddy.

He' ain't mind but he sure as hell is yours and you deserve the stuttering fuck.

"he ain't mind"? You really are stupid.

Not as stupid as you. You applaud that stuttering fuck and all the chaos he's brought to the US>

"he ain't mind"

You sound like the stuttering fuck...stupid.

Biden's doing a great job. Nobody wants Trump Back.
You know Biden is failing. Take a gulp of courage. You'll feel better about yourself.

tenor.gif

Libs, you guys continue to ignore this. Is Joe Biden, the
PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, setting a good example of mask use in this video?

Biden is a great leader...just look how he leads by showing the proper use of a mask.

tenor.gif

This is the proper use of a mask to stop the spread of COVID. When you need to cough, pull your mask down and cough into your hand..then put your mask securely back in place.
So he risks to infect himself? And where is Trump´s mask?
so we don't need masks, finally!!! See I do that all the time and I only ever put myself at risk. Why do you think I'm different than him?
Masks do certainly help to limit the spread of the virus.
No they don't just send CO2 right back into your lungs.

Dems are letting COVID positive illegals into the gen pop of the USA. Libs, how is this a good thing? Votes?

Forum List

Back