We filed a complaint with the FEC against Bragg and the Biden Campaign for illegal coordination under the Federal Election Campaign Act.

Where is the coordination?

What law was broke?

What a mighty large rock you've found to live under the last 3 years.

You mean like Biden donors becoming the judge in a state case prosecuting a dead federal misdemeanor? Waiting until Trump was the obvious candidate for the Republicans before charging him? Why wait 3 years? Why not nail his ass the day he is no longer president? After all, this paperwork error is from 2015. Why use dead 9 year old misdemeanors to turn them into 112 years of prison time state felonies? Why did Bragg take up a case that had been turned down by not one, but TWO other federal prosecutors saying there was no crime there?

If there was anything TRUE about election interference, it's EXACTLY what the democrats are doing right now. Joe Biden himself said he would, using the constitution, stop Trump from becoming president. How you plan on doing that, Joey?

Last edited:
What a mighty large rock you've found to live under the last 3 years.

So you don't know either?

Aren't you curious what law was broken and what specific "coordination" the OPer is referring too?

It sucks it wasn't mentioned.

You mean like Biden donors becoming the judge in a state case prosecuting a dead federal misdemeanor?

They were felonies.

Waiting until Trump was the obvious candidate for the Republicans before charging him? Why wait 3 years? Why not nail his ass the day he is no longer president?
Because cases like this take time and Trump has been stalling. Not to mention he announced his candidacy earlier then anyone has before.

Aren't you curious what law was broken and what specific "coordination" the OPer is referring too?

They were felonies.

Because cases like this take time and Trump has been stalling. Not to mention he announced his candidacy earlier then anyone has before.

No, they are not felonies, jackass. They are DEAD MISDEMEANORS. What FELONY did Trump commit? HMMMMM???

Trump can't stall a case being brought against him. I just explained the crime.

And since when do we need a crime, right? You sure didn't, you went after Trump without one. We STILL don't know what crime Trump committed. So can you explain that, first?

Last edited:
No, they are not felonies, jackass. They are DEAD MISDEMEANORS.

Nope.

Escalated to felonies based on predicate crimes.

Trump can't stall a case being brought against him. I just explained the crime.

He can't? If you say so. It's not really that important of a point, so ok.

Ultimately, being a candidate does not make Trump above the law.

And since when do we need a crime, right? You sure didn't, you went after Trump without one. We STILL don't know what crime Trump committed. So can you explain that, first?
Yeah. I can explain.

Trump was convicted of falsifying business records in the 1st degree...34 times.

Can you be more specific?
First I needed to correct the spellcheck errors. Now then, I suspect the discovery of emails, phone calls and visits to DC will be in the offing soon enough. At this point it's just a hunch.

They were felonies.

Because they are seeking an investigation to find these things out?

Forum List

Back