"We Gotta Get Tougher"

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
"We gotta get tougher" were the words Donald Trump told the nation, on the TV show Face the Nation, this morning. He mentioned how ISIS is chopping off heads, and dipping people in water in metal cages, and you pull up the cage and they're all dead. Frankly, Trump could have said a lot more about what ISIS is doing like burning people alive, crucifying them, and beheading even children.

Trump said they do all that and we (meaning the Obama administration) hold back. Sure. Obama is trying to show the world how nice and polite we are, so nobody can say we're bad guys. This is a clear cut example of the fundamental failure of Obama and Democratic Party foreign policy. What is this, a popularity contest ? This is WAR. And all is fair in love and war. You do everything and anything to win. If you lose, you lose your whole nation. Millions of Americans could be killed. Every facet of the Constitution and American culture could (and would) be buried in a garbage pile of Islam, and barbaric, degenerate ideology.

I heard some members of the Obama administration (Kerry I think it was) say we can't go into Iraq or Syria unless we receive invitation to do so by the leaders of those countries. Invitations ? What is this, a wedding ? The days of worrying what everyone in the world thinks of us, has got to change from the world thinking about how nice we are, to how tough we are, and what level of ass kicking they may get if they don't play ball with us. Right now I'd say Mexico is on the top of THAT list.

Goodbye, wimp Obama. Hello, tough guy Trump. If anything could characterize this election year in a nutshell, that could be it, right there.

"We gotta get tougher" were the words Donald Trump told the nation, on the TV show Face the Nation, this morning. He mentioned how ISIS is chopping off heads, and dipping people in water in metal cages, and you pull up the cage and they're all dead. Frankly, Trump could have said a lot more about what ISIS is doing like burning people alive, crucifying them, and beheading even children.

Trump said they do all that and we (meaning the Obama administration) hold back. Sure. Obama is trying to show the world how nice and polite we are, so nobody can say we're bad guys. This is a clear cut example of the fundamental failure of Obama and Democratic Party foreign policy. What is this, a popularity contest ? This is WAR. And all is fair in love and war. You do everything and anything to win. If you lose, you lose your whole nation. Millions of Americans could be killed. Every facet of the Constitution and American culture could (and would) be buried in a garbage pile of Islam, and barbaric, degenerate ideology.

I heard some members of the Obama administration (Kerry I think it was) say we can't go into Iraq or Syria unless we receive invitation to do so by the leaders of those countries. Invitations ? What is this, a wedding ? The days of worrying what everyone in the world thinks of us, has got to change from the world thinking about how nice we are, to how tough we are, and what level of ass kicking they may get if they don't play ball with us. Right now I'd say Mexico is on the top of THAT list.

Goodbye, wimp Obama. Hello, tough guy Trump. If anything could characterize this election year in a nutshell, that could be it, right there.

Lol. How is your Islam quiz going? You learn how to spell Sayyid Qutb's name correctly yet?

Forum List

Back