"We Know in 2001 Cell Phones Worked Up To 50,000 Feet and..."

Aa77-calls-may.png

taken from prosecution evidence here....
U.S.D.C. Eastern District of Virginia

That's not a phone record. Do you know what one looks like you dumb fuck?

where did i say its a phone record? you fucking moron!!!! :lol:

:lol: You'd be more convincing if you admitted your mistakes.

I don't care what you think. You're the dumbass that posted an opinion from a professor and ignored what the phone companies themselves think.

You guys are so fucking transparent it isn't funny. You don't know how to address what I said about the hijackers letting people make calls so you obsess over the "world's most heavily guarded airspace" phrase to ignore the real point.
The hijackers were stoopid and/or their intent was to terrorize so the phone calls were allowed.

You don't care what anyone else thinks...fine, then stfu you certainly aren't convincing anyone but your choir.

The hijackers were stoopid: how did they manage to hijack so many aircraft simultaneously and hit their targets? If they were so stoopid how did they succeed?

The hijackers allowed the calls: hmmm....and only two people wanted to contact loved ones? (Also, as I've already pointed out...the calls risked failure of their mission)

As for trying to "convince" anyone....that is a waste of time. Only fools believe they can change anyone's mind. I'm simply analyzing the information.

Since you sucked atta's dick in a bar I respect your opinion on whether or not he was a fan of underwear. Did you keep a pair of his to make a pillow case? Is that why you place his underwear on the same level of importance of 9E victims and evidence of what happened?

Thank you for admitting the CR is incomplete and since it does not have the phone records it does not support its own claims with hard evidence.

As for the Mays, you idiots really need to learn the meaning of the fallacy of a false dilemma. But as I pointed out months ago, you're so simple minded you live in a bipolar world.

i'll leave the gay fantasies to you since you obviously know more about homosexual behaviour.

it supports its claims with witness testimony. Renee May's parents say they received a phone call from their daughter. they then called american airlines on the number provided by renee. the call clearly happened. your repeated denials that calls could be made from flight 77 are absurd.

please tell me why you think the 9/11 commission report would publish each and every piece of evidence they looked at? please tell us all why you think a phone record which would include the phone number of a 9/11 victim should be published.

once again you will evade any questions posed to you. please state if you believe renee may called her parents or if you believe they are lying.

Last edited:
Since you sucked atta's dick in a bar I respect your opinion on whether or not he was a fan of underwear. Did you keep a pair of his to make a pillow case? Is that why you place his underwear on the same level of importance of 9E victims and evidence of what happened?

Thank you for admitting the CR is incomplete and since it does not have the phone records it does not support its own claims with hard evidence.

As for the Mays, you idiots really need to learn the meaning of the fallacy of a false dilemma. But as I pointed out months ago, you're so simple minded you live in a bipolar world.

i'll leave the gay fantasies to you since you obviously know more about homosexual behaviour.

it supports its claims with witness testimony. Renee May's parents say they received a phone call from their daughter. they then called american airlines on the number provided by renee. the call clearly happened. your repeated denials that calls could be made from flight 77 are absurd.

please tell me why you think the 9/11 commission report would publish each and every piece of evidence they looked at? please tell us all why you think a phone record which would include the phone number of a 9/11 victim should be published.

once again you will evade any questions posed to you. please state if you believe renee may called her parents or if you believe they are lying.

Who brought up Atta's underwear you cocksucking coward?

I don't care what you think. You're the dumbass that posted an opinion from a professor and ignored what the phone companies themselves think.

You guys are so fucking transparent it isn't funny. You don't know how to address what I said about the hijackers letting people make calls so you obsess over the "world's most heavily guarded airspace" phrase to ignore the real point.
The hijackers were stoopid and/or their intent was to terrorize so the phone calls were allowed.

You don't care what anyone else thinks...fine, then stfu you certainly aren't convincing anyone but your choir.

The hijackers were stoopid: how did they manage to hijack so many aircraft simultaneously and hit their targets? If they were so stoopid how did they succeed?

The hijackers allowed the calls: hmmm....and only two people wanted to contact loved ones? (Also, as I've already pointed out...the calls risked failure of their mission)

As for trying to "convince" anyone....that is a waste of time. Only fools believe they can change anyone's mind. I'm simply analyzing the information.
Being stupid doesn't mean you can't be a suicide bomber. You seem to think people act in predictable ways...they do not. That they do not doesn't mean that the US government is responsible for 9/11 and all your whining aside...you're a POS insinuating these victims and their families are liars.

i did. why? is wearing underwear now a sign of being gay? please let me know because i dont want anyone to think i am gay because i have underwear on right now.

That's not a phone record. Do you know what one looks like you dumb fuck?

You posted it in response to a request for phone records. Why did you post it and what is it einstein?

i posted it because it was accepted in a court of law as evidence of a phone call. i never said it was a phone record, you fucking moron. in fact, i didnt say anything about it. i just posted it.

Being stupid doesn't mean you can't be a suicide bomber. You seem to think people act in predictable ways...they do not. That they do not doesn't mean that the US government is responsible for 9/11 and all your whining aside...you're a POS insinuating these victims and their families are liars.

I never insinuated the families are lying. Thass your dumbass making assumptions to fill the void of your intellectual abilities. No wonder you jackasses simply accept what Bush said. You're some truly dumb people and you are a waste of time.

I never insinuated the families are lying. Thass your dumbass making assumptions to fill the void of your intellectual abilities. No wonder you jackasses simply accept what Bush said. You're some truly dumb people and you are a waste of time.

well if you think they are not lying about receiving phone calls from their loved ones on board the flights then you agree that the phone calls happened, right?

well if you think they are not lying about receiving phone calls from their loved ones on board the flights then you agree that the phone calls happened, right?
I get it now. He thinks someone in the government made the phone calls and pretended they came from the victims...and the Government operatives managed to fool the husbands and mothers of the victims.

He's totally :cuckoo:

You posted it in response to a request for phone records. Why did you post it and what is it einstein?

i posted it because it was accepted in a court of law as evidence of a phone call. i never said it was a phone record, you fucking moron. in fact, i didnt say anything about it. i just posted it.

Really? Show that from the trial. Do you know what a "stipulation" is in a court case? How is it they were able to state the exact duration, down to the second, without a phone record?

I get it now. He thinks someone in the government made the phone calls and pretended they came from the victims...and the Government operatives managed to fool the husbands and mothers of the victims.

He's totally :cuckoo:

You think you can speak for what others think? Fucking arrogant dumbasses like you are a joke. Since you're too dumb to understand basics do you really think you're qualified to put words in someone else's mouth? Or does labeling people you disagree with as crazy give you the comfort needed to wade through your own darkness of ignorance?

Keep trying to put words in my mouth bitch.

i did. why? is wearing underwear now a sign of being gay? please let me know because i dont want anyone to think i am gay because i have underwear on right now.

You claimed to have intimate knowledge that atta was wearing underwear. Why would you even be thinking about his underwear you sick bastard?

Here's another example of your collective inability to analyze info. Why is it so many of you assume my pointing out the fact there are no phone records automatically assuming I'm implying it was a government inside job? The reason is simple: you live in a bipolar world of black and white and are unable to use any imagination. Stop trying to make your conclusions fit neatly around the facts because it isn't working.

Ponder this you little einsteins: one does not have to believe it was either all terrorists or all an inside job. Here's another aspect to consider: the hijackers were not the only criminal organization in the world with a motive to attack.

You claimed to have intimate knowledge that atta was wearing underwear. Why would you even be thinking about his underwear you sick bastard?

i never claimed to have intimate knowledge of his underwear. i didnt even claim he was wearing it or wasnt. i said not having a receipt for it doesnt prove he wasnt wearing any. it parallels your insinuation that phone calls didnt happen because the phone records werent available to the public.

i know thats much too complicated for a twoofer like you to understand so the next logical step for you is to make gay comments and show your lack of intelligence.

thanks for taking the bait and amusing us all ever so slightly for a few fleeting seconds.

i never claimed to have intimate knowledge of his underwear. i didnt even claim he was wearing it or wasnt. i said not having a receipt for it doesnt prove he wasnt wearing any. it parallels your insinuation that phone calls didnt happen because the phone records werent available to the public.

i know thats much too complicated for a twoofer like you to understand so the next logical step for you is to make gay comments and show your lack of intelligence.

thanks for taking the bait and amusing us all ever so slightly for a few fleeting seconds.

So....when are you going to explain why you are obsessing over his underwear? Or are you upset swallowing his jizz didn't give you his child?

So....when are you going to explain why you are obsessing over his underwear? Or are you upset swallowing his jizz didn't give you his child?

you are the person obsessing over his underwear. i brought it up once and you simply cant stop thinking about it and asking questions about it and making gay comments.

thanks for proving what a fag you are.:lol:

For flight 77 the first claimed cell call occurred at 9:12 am.

Please provide a link for this. I want to see the actual claim that someone is making that a CELL PHONE call was made at 9:12 from flight 77.

Should be easy since you obviously have it handy and are arguing that it is not possible.

Forum List

Back