"We Know in 2001 Cell Phones Worked Up To 50,000 Feet and..."

There is an aspect to the calls I've not seen discussed. The hijackers had obviously done research to execute their plans so knowing they were planning to fly 77 into the Pentagon, which means infiltrating the world's most heavily guarded airspace, why would they let two people on 77 make phone calls? Those calls could have alerted air defenses to intercept so is it reasonable to assume the hijackers would simply let passengers the opportunity to ruin their mission?

They knew turning the xponder off would at best buy them some time but in no way make the 757 invisible heading towards the pentagon. They also knew New York would have been attacked roughly the same time they hijacked 77. It doesn't make sense they would let anyone make a call.
first i would like to see your proof to back that one up

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkSbo5WIogc]YouTube - Taking off: Reagan National Airport, Flying over Pentagon.[/ame]

Further proof at just how full of shit your boy is. What you don't see are the SAMs they fired at the jet I suppose. I know, I know, the video is a plant just to make twoofers look stupid. I feel that it may be too late for that since you all have done a pristine job of making your own selves look stupid.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CHECKMATE BITCH!!!​

I wonder what the 9/11 conspiracy theorists are going to do another nine years down the road when people on message boards still aren't buying their bullshit. :eusa_think:

If you followed the issue at all you would know questioning the OCT is not a fringe camp and it's getting larger as more info is dispersed.

proof please.

Why? You're so fucking dishonest that when you were shown the poll saying 1/3 suspect an inside job you actually tried to claim people were citing incompetence.......even though the poll asked nothing but conspiracy questions.

Your only interest here is to ridicule those you disagree with.

There is an aspect to the calls I've not seen discussed. The hijackers had obviously done research to execute their plans so knowing they were planning to fly 77 into the Pentagon, which means infiltrating the world's most heavily guarded airspace, why would they let two people on 77 make phone calls? Those calls could have alerted air defenses to intercept so is it reasonable to assume the hijackers would simply let passengers the opportunity to ruin their mission?

They knew turning the xponder off would at best buy them some time but in no way make the 757 invisible heading towards the pentagon. They also knew New York would have been attacked roughly the same time they hijacked 77. It doesn't make sense they would let anyone make a call.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkSbo5WIogc]YouTube - Taking off: Reagan National Airport, Flying over Pentagon.[/ame]

Further proof at just how full of shit your boy is. What you don't see are the SAMs they fired at the jet I suppose. I know, I know, the video is a plant just to make twoofers look stupid. I feel that it may be too late for that since you all have done a pristine job of making your own selves look stupid.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CHECKMATE BITCH!!!​

Only a dumbass like you would make ridiculous assumptions then claim victory off your own illusions.

CHECKMATE BITCH!!!​

Only a dumbass like you would make ridiculous assumptions then claim victory off your own illusions.
LOL
you do it all the fucking time, dipshit

YouTube - Taking off: Reagan National Airport, Flying over Pentagon.

CHECKMATE BITCH!!!​

LOL

.....ummmmmm....that is part of your fantasy world.

Let me explain this for you simpletons. A most heavily guarded area does not mean nobody is ever in that area. Ft. Knox is one of the most heavily guarded bases.....does that mean nobody ever drives on it? The same principle applies to airspace. It doesn't mean no planes ever fly in that airspace.

If you followed the issue at all you would know questioning the OCT is not a fringe camp and it's getting larger as more info is dispersed.

proof please.

Why? You're so fucking dishonest that when you were shown the poll saying 1/3 suspect an inside job you actually tried to claim people were citing incompetence.......even though the poll asked nothing but conspiracy questions.

you claimed your group was getting larger. where is your proof it is growing?

LOL

Let me explain this for you simpletons. A most heavily guarded area does not mean nobody is ever in that area. Ft. Knox is one of the most heavily guarded bases.....does that mean nobody ever drives on it? The same principle applies to airspace. It doesn't mean no planes ever fly in that airspace.
so, you have no actual facts that its the most heavily defended airspace in the world

just as i thought, just like everything else you post, you pulled it out of your rectal cavity

LOL

so, you have no actual facts that its the most heavily defended airspace in the world

just as i thought, just like everything else you post, you pulled it out of your rectal cavity

Ahh, I see, the phantoms guarding this "world's most heavily guarded airspace" can tell a hijacked plane just by looking at it.

Has he accused the May family of lying yet or is he still too much of a chickenshit to answer a question? I'm sure his parents were very upset when they found out they didn't have a son. LOL.

Ahh, I see, the phantoms guarding this "world's most heavily guarded airspace" can tell a hijacked plane just by looking at it.

Has he accused the May family of lying yet or is he still too much of a chickenshit to answer a question? I'm sure his parents were very upset when they found out they didn't have a son. LOL.

I have said several times I've never accused the mays of lying so why are you lying you fucking shitbag? You've even quoted my posts when I've answered but now you want to claim I've never answered? Thass a great example of your dishonesty.

I have said several times I've never accused the mays of lying so why are you lying you fucking shitbag? You've even quoted my posts when I've answered but now you want to claim I've never answered? Thass a great example of your dishonesty.
you have IMPLIED that they are lying

Typical twoofer; just won't take a stand on anything. Stays in the middle of the road...with the long line painted yellow like the streak down her back. I just laugh at her and thank goodness that I was born with backbone.

LOL

That's the false dilemma you dumbfuck. You're so fucking stoopid it's about time for you leave another neg rep comment......bitch.

Never implied they were lying. Thass your dumbass repeating the art of stoopid assumptions.

Typical twoofer; just won't take a stand on anything. Stays in the middle of the road...with the long line painted yellow like the streak down her back. I just laugh at her and thank goodness that I was born with backbone.

I have taken a stand but your typical dishonesty overrides everything. Isn't it about time you lick fizz's shit off of divecon's dick to clean it before you bend over for him?

proof please.

you claimed your group was getting larger. where is your proof it is growing?

Who the fuck cares if a lying weasel shit stain like you believes it or not?

That's the false dilemma you dumbfuck.
no it isnt, you dipshit

Last edited:

I have taken a stand but your typical dishonesty overrides everything. Isn't it about time you lick fizz's shit off of divecon's dick to clean it before you bend over for him?
what stand have you taken except to call anyone in touch with reality an OCTA'r

so now that we agree that the Mays are not lying and they actually received a phone call from their daughter aboard flight 77 what is the point of arguing about how well cell phones work at 50,000 feet?

considering that the official government stance is that airphones were used, as stated in the moussaoui trial, what is your point?

Forum List

Back