🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We live in perilous times. Enlist in the military

Look, I don't come on here to play silly childish games. When you grow up, then maybe we can talk.
Your opinion of yourself is too high. When others see your illogical and highly partisan posts, they'll easily discern who is playing games and is need of growing up.

Your anti-American rhetoric is clear. You never speak ill of Russia, China, Iran or other nations. You simply blame the US for the world's problems and suggest isolationism as a path to world peace. This means you are either a liar or foolishly idealistic.
Most problems are caused by the US in the first place anyway.

Look, I don't come on here to play silly childish games. When you grow up, then maybe we can talk.
Your opinion of yourself is too high. When others see your illogical and highly partisan posts, they'll easily discern who is playing games and is need of growing up.

Your anti-American rhetoric is clear. You never speak ill of Russia, China, Iran or other nations. You simply blame the US for the world's problems and suggest isolationism as a path to world peace. This means you are either a liar or foolishly idealistic.

Fine, bye, have a nice life, welcome to the ignore button.

I love being on the Ignore Button. In my experience the use of it is mostly done by those who are ignorant and wish to remain Ignore-ant. :D

Did my combat tour in 05.

'68

That was real shit.

We had fucking Burger King Stands on post in 05 and had parades. I guess it's because we all had a choice.

You guys got the shit end of the stick, you had no choice or Burger King.

Or Armor,

Or weapons that functioned right thanks to McNamara's micromanagement.

Glad you made it back.

How devastating.....

1647303.gif

North Korea just shot a missile toward Japan Assad is using chemical weapons to kill children. A war could break out at any time.

We need soldiers to fight these battles. I encourage my fellow American Trump supporters to enlist in the military in order to restore order and protect American interests.
Please state your intentions (or lack thereof) of enlisting, in this thread.
God bless

Restore order? To what exactly?

I encourage no one to enlist, there's too much bullshit to deal with. We lost 4500 American troops in Iraq, needlessly, over government lies.

Forum List

Back