🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We live in perilous times. Enlist in the military

More bullshit. Attacking al-Qaeda and their Taliban hosts was the last just war America fought in. Why are you so anxious to cover up 9/11? Is it because you support the terrorist attack on the WTC and the Pentagon?
There were never more than 200 al-Qaeda fighters according to CIA sources.

And the Taliban had no Navy or Air Force, just a bunch of illiterate farmers who couldn't find America on a map. But somehow the US military was defending our country from invasion by Afghanistan. .... :cuckoo:
Curiously awaiting evidence of your assertion that there were only 200 al-Qaeda fighters.

Given that 19 of them managed to murder about 3,000 innocent people, I fully support stopping the other 180 from potentially murdering 27,000 more innocents.

America invaded and basically destroyed the whole country of Afghanistan, spent hundreds for billions of dollars, and thousands of American lives looking for 1 man.

Crazy thing was that early on, the Taliban offered to arrest Osama bin Laden and turn him over to a third party.....but President Bush refused the offer.

America invaded and basically destroyed the whole country of Afghanistan, spent hundreds for billions of dollars, and thousands of American lives looking for 1 man.

Crazy thing was that early on, the Taliban offered to arrest Osama bin Laden and turn him over to a third party.....but President Bush refused the offer.
Thanks for posting all of your Sunni conspiracy theories. Now tell the one about how it's all the Jew's fault.

Still waiting for your evidence that there were only 200 Jihadists.

Aren't you in the military the moment you're born a US citizen? Not the actual full time military obviously but you are in the militia as stated by the second amendment. You purchase or get a gun from a relative and you're part of our defense system.

You have a link for that?

Aren't you in the military the moment you're born a US citizen? Not the actual full time military obviously but you are in the militia as stated by the second amendment. You purchase or get a gun from a relative and you're part of our defense system.
What about those who want to repeal the Second Amendment, ban guns or never learn to shoot much less own a firearm?

What about those who want to repeal the Second Amendment, ban guns or never learn to shoot much less own a firearm?
There's always the retarded kid you have to deal with.

It was in all the newspapers, but really not front page news. So most American's are unaware an offer was ever made. ..... :cool:

Bush Rejects Taliban Bin Laden Offer

By Kathy Gannon
Associated Press Writer
Sunday, Oct. 14, 2001; 1:50 p.m. EDT

JALALABAD, Afghanistan –– A senior Taliban leader said Sunday that the Islamic militia would be willing to hand over Osama bin Laden to a third country if the United States halts the bombing of Afghanistan and provides evidence against him.

President Bush quickly rejected the offer.

Last edited:
WWll was the last justified war America fought in. We were attacked and mobilized to defend ourselves, and punish the enemy.

Since them, our wars have been over natural resources or political ideology; sometimes both. .... :cool:
More bullshit. Attacking al-Qaeda and their Taliban hosts was the last just war America fought in. Why are you so anxious to cover up 9/11? Is it because you support the terrorist attack on the WTC and the Pentagon?

Yeah, most of the people who committed 9/11 were Saudis, so the US went and invaded.... Afghanistan, with the support of Pakistan... who hid Osama Ibn Laden.....

I remember when the left claimed Afghanistan was the "good" war

Who is "the left" exactly? Who is their official spokesperson? Who represents every single person on the left?

Yes, the people of the Middle East would rather the US stayed at home so they can control their own land, rather than have the Americans run wild through the Middle East.
Another conspiracy theory. Do you think most Libyans supported the attack on Benghazi or do you think they supported the help to stabilize their nation after the overthrow of a brutal dictator?

Do you think the Saudis and Kuwaitis want us to leave or not? Iraq? Afghanistan?

How the hell is that a conspiracy theory?

Do I think most Saudis want the US to leave? Yes, almost certainly they do. Kuwaitis I don't know, probably a lot of them do.

Did Libyans support the US, probably not. Some will, some won't. Do you think there are Americans who wouldn't want to see Putin take down Trump? Sure there are. You can find all sorts of interests at play in every country.

It was in all the newspapers, but really not front page news. So most American's are unaware an offer was ever made. ..... :cool:

By Kathy Gannon
Associated Press Writer
Sunday, Oct. 14, 2001; 1:50 p.m. EDT

JALALABAD, Afghanistan –– A senior Taliban leader said Sunday that the Islamic militia would be willing to hand over Osama bin Laden to a third country if the United States halts the bombing of Afghanistan and provides evidence against him.

President Bush quickly rejected the offer.

Most likely rejected for lack of substance. Sunni conspiracy theorists will, no doubt, be bitching about it for as long as they've been screaming "Death to Israel! Death to America!"

Fucking savages. LOL

North Korea just shot a missile toward Japan Assad is using chemical weapons to kill children. A war could break out at any time.

We need soldiers to fight these battles. I encourage my fellow American Trump supporters to enlist in the military in order to restore order and protect American interests.
Please state your intentions (or lack thereof) of enlisting, in this thread.
God bless America.

You first.

Do I think most Saudis want the US to leave? Yes, almost certainly they do. Kuwaitis I don't know, probably a lot of them do.

Did Libyans support the US, probably not. Some will, some won't. Do you think there are Americans who wouldn't want to see Putin take down Trump? Sure there are. You can find all sorts of interests at play in every country.
Because you supply only anti-American rhetoric and not a shred of evidence.

WWll was the last justified war America fought in. We were attacked and mobilized to defend ourselves, and punish the enemy.

Since them, our wars have been over natural resources or political ideology; sometimes both. .... :cool:

Yeah, most of the people who committed 9/11 were Saudis, so the US went and invaded.... Afghanistan, with the support of Pakistan... who hid Osama Ibn Laden.....

I remember when the left claimed Afghanistan was the "good" war

Who is "the left" exactly? Who is their official spokesperson? Who represents every single person on the left?
Not everyone, although you often make it the case that Trump or Bush represents everyone on the right.

That said, President Obama was the leader of the Left for 8 years and then Hillary has a short turn at it....until her loss on November 8th. Sad. ;)

Libya is another country the U.S. and it's allies attacked for no reason. Now the entire country is in chaos.

Gaddafi was actually well liked by the majority of his people. But he made the same mistake as Saddam did.

Declaring that he was going to quit accepting U.S. petrodollars for his oil, and only take silver and gold.

So he had to go. .... :cool:

...Gaddafi was actually well liked by the majority of his people. But he made the same mistake as Saddam did.

Declaring that he was going to quit accepting U.S. petrodollars for his oil, and only take silver and gold.

So he had to go. .... :cool:
tenor.gif

I bet you're a lot of fun on the production line.

Most likely rejected for lack of substance. Sunni conspiracy theorists will, no doubt, be bitching about it for as long as they've been screaming "Death to Israel!
My link was to the Washington Post.

Google it, and you will find that many papers reported the story.

Fact is, Bush the idiot rejected the offer.

So we spent a trillion dollars, thousands of American lives, destroyed a country, and took 10 years to find and execute 1 man. .... :cuckoo:

Because you supply only anti-American rhetoric and not a shred of evidence.

Ah, so, saying the truth is "anti-American", right, got it.

Or maybe you're just trying to bully people into thinking like you do. Then you want evidence. Dude, I'm more than happy to supply evidence to people who are willing to debate.

Forum List

Back