🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We live in perilous times. Enlist in the military

North Korea just shot a missile toward Japan Assad is using chemical weapons to kill children. A war could break out at any time.

We need soldiers to fight these battles. I encourage my fellow American Trump supporters to enlist in the military in order to restore order and protect American interests.
Please state your intentions (or lack thereof) of enlisting, in this thread.
God bless America.

Yeah, put your life on the line so rich people can get richer.

Remember folks, 4,000 and more US service personnel got killed and 40,000 were disabled by the Iraq war, but hey, the rich got richer, so who gives a fuck, right? You too can be the object of "who gives a fuck" so someone can get gas for 2 cents cheaper and a guy with three mansions can buy ANOTHER ONE. Join up now.

This is probably the most peaceful time in the past 4,000 years on this planet...

All of our enemies are piss ants.

IED's in Baghdad, Satchel Bombs left on bicycles in Saigon, and musket balls fired at red coats from behind a tree were lethal 'piss ants' until one saw the results on the body of their vicitms, and on the morale of the soldiers who survived.

The U.S. Constitution only calls for defending our nation.

Yet 99% of our military assets are in foreign lands and waters.

We need to downsize our military and let other countries handle their own problems. .... :cool:

Most problems are caused by the US in the first place anyway.

I'm retired Navy

Son in law did 10 in the Marines

Grandson turned 18 last October.

I told him that even with the possibility of it paying for his college, I told him to think twice about enlisting.

Because we had two total idiots vying for the White House

North Korea just shot a missile toward Japan Assad is using chemical weapons to kill children. A war could break out at any time.

We need soldiers to fight these battles. I encourage my fellow American Trump supporters to enlist in the military in order to restore order and protect American interests.
God bless America.

Yeah, put your life on the line so rich people can get richer.

Remember folks, 4,000 and more US service personnel got killed and 40,000 were disabled by the Iraq war, but hey, the rich got richer, so who gives a fuck, right? You too can be the object of "who gives a fuck" so someone can get gas for 2 cents cheaper and a guy with three mansions can buy ANOTHER ONE. Join up now.

Yep, and Wag the Dog seems to be in the wind (trumps hot air) given the corner trump has painted himself in!

Name me a more peaceful time then the past 40 years???

There were big wars during the greek civilizations
There were big wars during the roman empire
There were big wars and violence during the 4th through 10th century
There were big wars between the powers of the world up to the mid 20th century.
You went from 4000 years to 40 years......talk about moving the goal posts!

Do you even read?

I said the today(as in the past 40 years) is the most peaceful of the past 4,000 years. Sign up for classes.
Oh, I read what you wrote just fine. Thanks for the clarification on what "today" means. Using your scale factor, I was born yesterday.

We need to downsize our military and let other countries handle their own problems. .... :cool:

99%? Is that one of those stats that 86.72% of the time are simply made up?

I am sitting on the US Army's largest base as I type this. That means there must be millions of soldiers out there somewhere else in the world.

Nope. Retired. I am convincing my son to go into the Coast Guard delayed entry program...don't want him getting drafted.
Retired Navy here, but still a Marine and, no, your kids won't have to worry about being drafted. The Democrats won't let it happen and far too many Americans, unfortunately, are clueless about the world beyond their local Walmart and Starbucks.

I don't want to see 1 son, 1 daughter, 1 sibling or 1 parent or 1 best friend, in the Military die in their boots, while on the ground for another country's civil war or monstrous dictator... maybe help the good guys with arms and strategic intelligence, or bombing...but boots on the ground for a war that does not involve us being in imminent danger is wrong, imo. And we've already learned we've never truly won a war yet in any middle east country....the evil Phoenix burnt to ashes....always seems to rise again! :eek:

I just wish the moderate Muslim Nations would draw their own arms and put their own feet on the ground in numbers that could actual help these poor people being massacred...

God bless America.

WWll took place 70+ years ago. Yet the U.S. has tens of thousands of military troops still stationed in Japan and Germany. This costs the American taxpayer untold billions and billions every year. Same situation in South Korea and other locations throughout the world.

Time to let other countries fend for themselves, and quit playing the role of global police. .... :cool:

Well then. We should just pull our entire military back to our borders and watch what happens. We can send troops to shoot anyone crossing in from Mexico, use them to round up illegals and send them back. And let's just see how the middle east and europe do without us. I'm actually on your side here. You think the problem is the US, I say let;s see how the rest of the world does without us.

I don't want to see 1 son, 1 daughter, 1 sibling or 1 parent or 1 best friend, in the Military die in their boots, while on the ground for another country's civil war or monstrous dictator... maybe help the good guys with arms and strategic intelligence, or bombing...but boots on the ground for a war that does not involve us being in imminent danger is wrong, imo. And we've already learned we've never truly won a war yet in any middle east country....the evil Phoenix burnt to ashes....always seems to rise again! :eek:

I just wish the moderate Muslim Nations would draw their own arms and put their own feet on the ground in numbers that could actual help these poor people being massacred...
Then we should walk away. Let them do what they do. We also shouldn't let any of their refugees in here. Leave them out there to fight for their country. I'm all good with that. Let's pull back and see where the chips land.

Yes it does, but it doesn't say we can't be proactive. Remember the fucking Sunnis aka Barbary pirates? Yes, radical Sunnis and Shias would prefer we stayed within our own borders so they can run wild in around the ME.

Why are you lying by claiming 99% of our military assets are in foreign lands and waters? Even during Vietnam it was only about a third. While I agree our allies need to hold up their end, telling lies isn't the best way to make this happen. It only make you look like a liar.

Bullshit, but a typical far Left Wing meme. No doubt you believe Russia invading Ukraine was all our fault and North Korean nuclear research is our fault too.

God bless America.

with what sticks and stones. the niga got rid of em years ago

Then we should walk away. Let them do what they do. We also shouldn't let any of their refugees in here. Leave them out there to fight for their country. I'm all good with that. Let's pull back and see where the chips land.
That's what we did after WWI. What happened then?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
-- Edmund Burke​

The founding fathers were unanimous in wanting to keep America out of foreign entanglements.

Europe, Asia, and the Middle East, were involved in wars with each other long before America was even a country.

No one appointed us to be the world's global police force. Time to take a chill pill and let the people in other countries decide their own fate and fight it out among themselves. ..... :cool:

Please name a single person who wants to see their son, daughter or other loved one die on foreign soil.

The fact remains it is better to fight a foreseen enemy before they arrive on our own beaches or slamming airplanes into our buildings. Isolationism only forestalls greater losses of American lives.

Agreed the moderate Muslim nations, and our allies too, need to step up to the plate and quite depending upon the US to always solve their problems. Still, we need to remain engaged in actively fighting aggressors before they can do harm to American citizens be it physically, economically or politically.

Forum List

Back