We may never be able to lock her up

but...................

Hillary Clinton’s political career is over, kaput, finished.

The media has avoided that story.....but it is so obvious....this great deceiver and perhaps much worse....is dead in the water, abandoned in the cold and of no relevance any longer. Hallelujah!!!

Yet perhaps the single biggest development of recent days barely made news: Hillary Clinton’s political career is over, kaput, finished.

https://nypost.com/2019/02/02/democrats-are-leaving-hillary-clinton-behind/

Significant political types in this country don't go to jail in our country.

Not even murderers like Teddy.

Locking her up is just a red meat line Trump uses to get the crowd going. He knows, if he really tries, it's open season on him when his term is over. Whatever Hillary may have done, it's not like Trump's hands are clean, either.

We will not lock her up.

This is why I've always pointed out a plan B, which is to turn that rabid hag into a roman candle.
So now you're advocating assassination?

You guys have been doing this since the bush administration. Is it shocking that some of the right are now starting to drop to your level?
Are you making that up or are you just delusional?

Neither. You guys routinely called for Bush to be killed. You’ve done the same with Trump

Remember the good old days when all you Trumpbots had to do is attack democrats rather than defend this horrifically bad president? Give up the Hillary nostalgia. It's a brave new world where you will all have to find another target to vent your hatred on.

but...................

The media has avoided that story.....but it is so obvious....this great deceiver and perhaps much worse....is dead in the water, abandoned in the cold and of no relevance any longer. Hallelujah!!!

Yet perhaps the single biggest development of recent days barely made news: Hillary Clinton’s political career is over, kaput, finished.

Now we just need to prepare for the rise of her spawn from the ambers of Hell.

I think there is a young Bush, too.

Its like that movie Groundhog Day.

It's a brave new world where you will all have to find another target to vent your hatred on.

We may have found a few candidates...

Dems1-540x378.png

but...................

The gift that keeps giving
1kwtmdl0b7d21.jpg

Remember the good old days when all you Trumpbots had to do is attack democrats rather than defend this horrifically bad president? Give up the Hillary nostalgia. It's a brave new world where you will all have to find another target to vent your hatred on.

Wouldn’t we need hatred first?

but...................

Now we just need to prepare for the rise of her spawn from the ambers of Hell.

I think there is a young Bush, too.

Its like that movie Groundhog Day.

Chelsea is in hell?

We may never be able to lock her up...??????

:muahaha: you never know!

mWqFk5D.jpg

but...................

A temporary situation.

Once Democrat leadership takes note of how many of their number have committed suicide out of remorse over the rash statements they'll fall back in line. Hillary will be the Democrat Party nominee for 2020 even if it means there will be no Democrat "leadership" left alive.

\

I've been on political discussion boards for as long as they have existed and crossed swords with conservatives of every type. You would be nothing without your fear and hatred. At least in the old days you guys tried to talk policy but even that is gone.

\

I've been on political discussion boards for as long as they have existed and crossed swords with conservatives of every type. You would be nothing without your fear and hatred. At least in the old days you guys tried to talk policy but even that is gone.
I tried remembering back to a time when snowflakes used facts / links to support their arguments, back before they gave control of themselves over to pure emotion, before their ability to debate was reduced to insults and personal attack.

Failing to remember such a time, I googled it. Google failed to come up with anything.

We will not lock her up.

This is why I've always pointed out a plan B, which is to turn that rabid hag into a roman candle.
So now you're advocating assassination?

You guys have been doing this since the bush administration. Is it shocking that some of the right are now starting to drop to your level?
Are you making that up or are you just delusional?

Neither. You guys routinely called for Bush to be killed. You’ve done the same with Trump
I've not called for any killing.

Libtards called for the son of the President to be ripped from his mother's arms, kidnapped, and raped by pedophiles.

Libtards called for women in the Trump administration to be kidnapped, caged, beaten, and repeatedly raped on camera.

Libtards ... And CNN ... called for high school students to be assaulted, burned alive, and thrown head 1st into a wood chipper.

Libtards called for babies to be murdered right up to the second of birth ... To even murder babies who survive failed abortions.

Libtards even called for GOP politicians to be assassinated...and 1 was shot down in the attempt that followed.

\

I tried remembering back to a time when snowflakes used facts / links to support their arguments, back before they gave control of themselves over to pure emotion, before their ability to debate was reduced to insults and personal attack.

Failing to remember such a time, I googled it. Google failed to come up with anything.
Played the hunt me a link game enough to know where that leads. You see me as an enemy and nothing in the world can change that. You are here to get a sadistic little thrill beating up on liberals and do not really care what any of them have to say. You'll deny of course but it doesn't matter. I come here to find a little understanding of a portion of humanity I find inexplicable. You are a specimen on a slide to me.

but...................

Conservatives – purveyors of third-world authoritarian dictatorships: lock up the political opposition.

And you wonder why people call you dishonest?

No one is calling for her arrest because she is political opposition.

They are calling for her arrest because she is one of the most corrupt politicians in modern history. Because she has done things that anyone else would be in jail for and because the bureaucracy won’t even put the wide spread evidence before a grand jury because of her political connections.

But she is your guy so we can’t let the rule of law apply

You are confusing her with Trump.

Forum List

Back