We may never be able to lock her up

but...................

Hillary Clinton’s political career is over, kaput, finished.

The media has avoided that story.....but it is so obvious....this great deceiver and perhaps much worse....is dead in the water, abandoned in the cold and of no relevance any longer. Hallelujah!!!

Yet perhaps the single biggest development of recent days barely made news: Hillary Clinton’s political career is over, kaput, finished.

https://nypost.com/2019/02/02/democrats-are-leaving-hillary-clinton-behind/

Significant political types in this country don't go to jail in our country.

Unfortunately this is true.

We will not lock her up.

This is why I've always pointed out a plan B, which is to turn that rabid hag into a roman candle.
So now you're advocating assassination?

I've been hoping that bitch would die in a spectacular way since her Arkansas days.

And I don't give a fuck if you approve or not Skippy
Do you care if the secret service approves?
SPEAK UP.......I can't hear when you're whispering.
images

You can’t ‘lock her up’ because being a political opponent of Trump is not a ‘crime.’

Yep. And a rallying cry for the rubes, no matter how fervently and obediently repeated, is still not evidence, much less an indictment.

And so, without that darned witch, their barbecue is still entirely vegan, much to their chagrin.

Hillary Clinton must be the worlds greatest fucking criminal ever. All those crimes......She was what? A first lady and a Senator?
:CryingCow:

Not sure which is funnier, the fact that no charges have ever been filed (that there proves it, right?) and yet the moroonies still believe the Faux bullshit.

There is enough evidence of crimes to put her away for life....for example, over 3000 counts of FOIA violations, 3000 counts of FRA violations, 3000 counts of obstruction - 9,000 criminal counts & that doesn't even include the thousands of criminal Acts of mishandling classified information, of illegally destroying classified information, lying to Congress, and other proven crimes she committed.

She is reportedly still under investigation for influence-peddling as well, and that's just from her most recent actions.
LUrAlsa.jpg

\
Remember the good old days when all you Trumpbots had to do is attack democrats rather than defend this horrifically bad president? Give up the Hillary nostalgia. It's a brave new world where you will all have to find another target to vent your hatred on.

Wouldn’t we need hatred first?

I've been on political discussion boards for as long as they have existed and crossed swords with conservatives of every type. You would be nothing without your fear and hatred. At least in the old days you guys tried to talk policy but even that is gone.

And you and I have no fear and hatred how odd. And I’m still debating policies. Well at least I’m trying to. It’s hard when no one else is

We will not lock her up.

This is why I've always pointed out a plan B, which is to turn that rabid hag into a roman candle.

You guys have been doing this since the bush administration. Is it shocking that some of the right are now starting to drop to your level?
Are you making that up or are you just delusional?

Neither. You guys routinely called for Bush to be killed. You’ve done the same with Trump
As you guys did with Obama and Hillary. What is the point?

There were no calls for them to be killed

You guys have been doing this since the bush administration. Is it shocking that some of the right are now starting to drop to your level?

Neither. You guys routinely called for Bush to be killed. You’ve done the same with Trump

The left wingers have a long, long history of violence and threats of violence not even to mention all the vulgar diatribes we now see from Hollywood stars.....America should have no place for these sorts.

A long history of violence among U.S. liberals

The left wingers have a long, long history of violence and threats of violence not even to mention all the vulgar diatribes we now see from Hollywood stars.....America should have no place for these sorts.

A long history of violence among U.S. liberals
Yeah well at least we haven't permanently emptied out any churches yet.

but...................

The media has avoided that story.....but it is so obvious....this great deceiver and perhaps much worse....is dead in the water, abandoned in the cold and of no relevance any longer. Hallelujah!!!

Yet perhaps the single biggest development of recent days barely made news: Hillary Clinton’s political career is over, kaput, finished.

Funny....if H. Clinton's career is over, why does she frighten conservative republicans so much even now?

We will not lock her up.

I have never ever called for Bush (either one) to be killed. Why do you lie so glibly?

Libtards called for the son of the President to be ripped from his mother's arms, kidnapped, and raped by pedophiles.
Name who here did that.

Libtards called for women in the Trump administration to be kidnapped, caged, beaten, and repeatedly raped on camera.
Name who here did that.

Libtards ... And CNN ... called for high school students to be assaulted, burned alive, and thrown head 1st into a wood chipper.
Name who here did that.

Libtards called for babies to be murdered right up to the second of birth ... To even murder babies who survive failed abortions.
Name who here did that.

Libtards even called for GOP politicians to be assassinated...and 1 was shot down in the attempt that followed.
Name who here did that.

Lp
HDS is alive and thriving.
They are still obsessing about her two years after the election. Can’t blame them though....if they had to stop deflecting to Clinton and Obama they would be forced to face the abomination squatting in the Oval Office.
2 years after her failed run for the DNC Nomination?

Try her entire crooked, criminal, sexual deviant-enabling, file-stealing, influence-peddling, American-abandoning, Russian bribery-taking, America-betraying, Justice-obstructing, law-breaking, primary-rigging, debate-cheating, self-serving political existence.

Bwuhahahaha....
Look at all the space that H. Clinton has rented in conservative republican heads. :71:

If there were no liberals here to beat up on you would go elsewhere to find them.

Thank you for demonstrating my point about how liberals have regressed evolutionally as has their ability to discuss / debate issues, to the point they have become ruled by emotion instead of logic and facts and only capable of insults, personal attacks, spin and lies.
There's some juicy Irony right there, folks! :clap:

but...................

You can’t ‘lock her up’ because being a political opponent of Trump is not a ‘crime.’
Tho....conservative republicans want that to be true....very very badly they want that to be true.

We will not lock her up.

I have never ever called for Bush (either one) to be killed. Why do you lie so glibly?
Conservitard defense mechanism.

Forum List

Back