We may never know if Scalia died of natural causes

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
This is a fact. We may never know whether or not Scalia died of natural causes because their hasn't been an autopsy yet. It could be, it could be not, but we will never know for sure. I'm sure the left is going to say this is a conspiracy theory but an autopsy won't be ordered for him until three years from now. The people who are going to argue against an autopsy the most is going to be the left and their isn't a reason to oppose one.

Most people don't get autopsies when they die. Especially old people, like Scalia. Unless there is some evidence of foul play or broken law.

The people at the site, including various Texas police, said there was no sign or evidence of any wrongdoing.

Do you know something they don't?

Or are you simply trolling the board again?

Define "natural causes." Sedentary 79-year-old obese male with a history of heart problems complains of "not feeling well" at dinner following a day in the sun "hunting," goes to bed early and dies in his sleep. No one thought to check in on him until he missed breakfast.

Unless Putin was there with his poisoned umbrella or Cheney was still "hunting" and some of his buckshot penetrated the window, you got nothing.

Except hysteria. Which ought to keep you going for at least a decade. Knock yourself out.

This is a fact. We may never know whether or not Scalia died of natural causes because their hasn't been an autopsy yet. It could be, it could be not, but we will never know for sure. I'm sure the left is going to say this is a conspiracy theory but an autopsy won't be ordered for him until three years from now. The people who are going to argue against an autopsy the most is going to be the left and their isn't a reason to oppose one.
Where the hell did you get the idea an autopsy will be ordered three years from now?

Scalia was found dead, lying on his back, with a pillow over his face.

According to several media, The judge called by the Marshall on-scene was given details, and she declared him dead due to a heart attack. No Coroner report ATT. (Later heart attack was ruled out, reportedly.)

How many people, having a heart attack, pulls a pillow over their face?

How many Americans sleep on their back with a pillow over their face? I don't know of any...

According to several media, The judge called by the Marshall on-scene was given details, and she declared him dead due to a heart attack. No Coroner report ATT. (Later heart attack was ruled out, reportedly.)

How many Americans sleep on their back with a pillow over their face? I don't know of any...

Depending upon whether it was a "silent" MI, in which case there would have been no pain, or a "classic" MI (chest pain and other symptoms), he may have been thrashing around just prior to death.

Sometimes people sleeping in a strange room where there are noises that distract them will put the pillow over their heads to block out the noise.

What position do you sleep in?

Where the hell did you get the idea an autopsy will be ordered three years from now?
air?

Conspiracy theorists suspect poison, Obama, and Leonard Nimoy in death of Antonin Scalia

The manager of the ranch, who was the first to find Scalia's body and who made that description, later elaborated. He said Scalia was lying on the bed, with one pillow between his head and the headboard (which was what the manager meant by his first announcement of the pillow "over his head"), and another pillow between his head and the mattress (the way most people sleep with a pillow).

Lose the "pillow over his face" hysteria. It isn't so. :rolleyes-41:

No the pillow was not over his face.
That report was false.
The pillow was against the headboard.

We already know he did. Do you know something everyone else doesn't?

No, we were initially TOLD Scalia died of 'natural causes' and initially told he had a heart attack, which has since been rescinded. That doesn't mean he died of 'natural causes'.

Again, if you are having a heart attack, who grabs a pillow and puts it on their face?
WHO sleeps on their back with a pillow on their face?

The manager of the ranch, who was the first to find Scalia's body and who made that description, later elaborated. He said Scalia was lying on the bed, with one pillow between his head and the headboard (which was what the manager meant by his first announcement of the pillow "over his head"), and another pillow between his head and the mattress (the way most people sleep with a pillow).

LINK? I hope you are right, and there is nothing to it.

The man was not healthy.
There is no foul play.

http://nypost.com/2016/02/15/scalia-found-dead-with-pillow-over-his-head-ranch-owner/

Sorry, I read an article that stated the officers found him with 'a pillow over his face'.

This only goes to remind me / people that when something major like this happens, accept what happened (Scalia found dead) but do not take any more from the story than that for at least 5 - 7 days, until the rumor, gossip, lies, and BS has been weeded out from the truth. Journalists are often in such with a story to 'BE FIRST' that they forget to BE HONEST / ACCURATE'.

We already know he did. Do you know something everyone else doesn't?

No, we were initially TOLD Scalia died of 'natural causes' and initially told he had a heart attack, which has since been rescinded. That doesn't mean he died of 'natural causes'.

No, it was never rescinded. It was simply denied by conspiracy kooks like yourself.

Again, if you are having a heart attack, who grabs a pillow and puts it on their face?
WHO sleeps on their back with a pillow on their face?

Who said he died in his sleep? How do you know he wasn't awake when it happened or the event didn't wake him up and he clutched the pillow in pain and then it dropped on his head when he died?

Maybe times have changed. When my non obese Catholic grandfather, an ordinary man, in his mid eighties, with a history of heart disease, died in his bed, the pillow was under his head, there was no suggestion of foul play, still, there was an autopsy.

Forum List

Back