We must also draw down existing CO2 levels

The challenge is not just to cease emissions, but also to draw down existing levels. It can be done, and here is one of the ways;

carbon dioxide is necessary for life on the planet

You cannot live without salt. So just eat a quart of it, cannot possibly hurt you since it is necessary for life.

What a silly statement since 99% of plant are easily killed by excessive salt while it will have no problem handling 1500 ppm level of CO2, neither will humans.

Epic fail!

The challenge is not just to cease emissions, but also to draw down existing levels. It can be done, and here is one of the ways;

NASA shows hard evidence that INCREASED CO2 in the atmosphere is doing a great job increasing the GREENING of the planet.

It is doing a great job planting trees and shrubs what a wonderful molecule!

NASA

Carbon Dioxide Fertilization Greening Earth, Study Finds​

Apr 26, 2016

Excerpt:

From a quarter to half of Earth’s vegetated lands has shown significant greening over the last 35 years largely due to rising levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide, according to a new study published in the journal Nature Climate Change on April 25.

An international team of 32 authors from 24 institutions in eight countries led the effort, which involved using satellite data from NASA’s Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectrometer and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s Advanced Very High Resolution Radiometer instruments to help determine the leaf area index, or amount of leaf cover, over the planet’s vegetated regions. The greening represents an increase in leaves on plants and trees equivalent in area to two times the continental United States.

LINK

red bolding mine

======

This has been posted many times but apparently your tiny brain keeps forgetting it.

But YOU are a PRIME example of all climate FRAUDS.

You've basically jumped onto the Alarmist Bang Wagon, no more and no less. You continue to lead the same life. You've openly admitted to continually use and ICE vehicle. You still use the same resources where manufacturers belch out co2 to produce the stuff. You're a consumer of all products that create demand, that creates businesses to source the stuff, for raw materials to be dug. You are on the internet, you continually need equipment in order to do so. You will continually to buy in order to do so.

Yet, you are as thick as my kitchen worktop to preach to others how deplorable they are with co2. You are a fucking, inept, retarded, thick, inbred idiot of the highest order. And the abu afak climate fraud is in the same fucking boat as you with his dick up your arse.

Once you lead the co2 life you desire others to follow, just shut the fuck up until you feel you can practice what you preach, because you come across as one of these biggest bellends on the planet, wasting vital oxygen.

Last edited:

huh? Where is ice melting over the last ten years of extreme climate nonsense that any water table rose? Give me one! Come on Socks, you fail every time in here.

And answer me this, how can magic CO2 have one day 40 degrees cooler than the previous day with full sunshine on both days?

What a silly statement since 99% of plant are easily killed by excessive salt while it will have no problem handling 1500 ppm level of CO2, neither will humans.

Epic fail!
researchers cited mounting evidence that CO2 levels as low as 1,000ppm can cause health problems, even if people are only exposed to them for an hour or two.

They found that CO2 levels exceeding 1,000ppm have already been observed in crowded and poorly ventilated rooms such as classrooms, offices and bedrooms as well as air-conditioned public transport and planes – all places where humans can spend several hours at a time.

Collating the findings of numerous studies, the academics summarised that acute exposure to high CO2 levels can have ‘adverse health outcomes’, citing studies which observed inflammation and reduced cognitive performance above 1,000ppm.

Chronic exposure to levels between 2,000ppm and 3,000ppm can have even worse impacts as this was linked to effects including kidney calcification and bone demineralisation.

`

researchers cited mounting evidence that CO2 levels as low as 1,000ppm can cause health problems, even if people are only exposed to them for an hour or two.

They found that CO2 levels exceeding 1,000ppm have already been observed in crowded and poorly ventilated rooms such as classrooms, offices and bedrooms as well as air-conditioned public transport and planes – all places where humans can spend several hours at a time.

Collating the findings of numerous studies, the academics summarised that acute exposure to high CO2 levels can have ‘adverse health outcomes’, citing studies which observed inflammation and reduced cognitive performance above 1,000ppm.

Chronic exposure to levels between 2,000ppm and 3,000ppm can have even worse impacts as this was linked to effects including kidney calcification and bone demineralisation.

`
So wearing a mask is bad for humans over extended time? Thanks

US oil hit $125/ barrel today! :iyfyus.jpg:

Guess what 2 natural resources about to get popular as fuck in the coming months?

Hint: I'm going to be laughing my balls off trolling the green meatheads!!:bye1::bye1:

US oil hit $125/ barrel today!

Guess what 2 natural resources about to get popular as fuck in the coming months?

Hint: I'm going to be laughing my balls off trolling the green meatheads!!:bye1::bye1:
Electric Vehicles and Solar panels of course!!

LOL MORON

`

US oil hit $125/ barrel today! :iyfyus.jpg:

Each one paying for it. They love giving up the money

Forum List

Back