We Must Send Humanitarian Aid To The Palestinians

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
What could possibly go wrong? I guess it is the thought that counts. Palestinians really need our help so that they can funnel the aid money to Hamas and other militant groups. Hell, "innocent" Palestinian civilians were taking turns guarding hostages.

What could possibly go wrong? I guess it is the thought that counts. Palestinians really need our help so that they can funnel the aid money to Hamas and other militant groups. Hell, "innocent" Palestinian civilians were taking turns guarding hostages.

Palestinians need the right to walk one mile.

That is walk one mile into the Sinai to live. Democrats believe Palestinians must live of a plantation with no freedom. Democrats believe Palestinians would love to forever be stuck on a small planation receiving welfare from the One World Government.

Whatever we send over there is going to the hamas savages.
But we will send it

Lets see what happens after the current fighting stops

I say dont stop for many more weeks

After more Hamas are dead and more tunnels destroyed

Israel should have complete control over the border with egypt to prevent resupply of weapons

Then install a puppet government over the pals to forestall another oct 7

But no more self rule for the pals

Body bags, send them body bags....No use in having their dead stinking up the place.....Of course Cholera (the black shit) might account for more of them if their dead are left rotting about and it gets into their water supply.

Dumb. Very establishment thinking.

Forum List

Back