We need an independent commission to look at what happened in Afghanistan

The Democrat turds aren't going to investigate themselves.

We need to kick the Democrat turds out of the House next year and then start impeachment proceeding against this Joe Dufus clown in order to get to the truth of his incompetency.

The panic among the Nazis is they know that's exactly what's going to happen.

They will be thrown out of both chambers. With 10% inflation or higher, the midterms will be a bloodbath.

Then Biden gets impeached for this - if he hasn't done the right thing and resigned by then.

I don't know why you're getting pushback on this. I think some of them just want to bitch and attack. Facts and perspective are too complicated for them. They don't WANT to know what actually happened.

Lol, are you that naïve to think our corrupt govt is going to give you an honest answer? You keep us all laughing, mac.

Agree it is on Biden, but disagree that past actions did not play a roll. Much like 911.
Why would past actions effect the actual withdraw??
No one disagrees with getting out of Afghanistan (well, except Obama and Biden for escalating the war for 8 years)
It doesn't matter what happened before. At all.
All Biden was responsible for is the exit.
And he fucked it up beyond comprehension and many people will die because of it.

The panic among the Nazis is they know that's exactly what's going to happen.

They will be thrown out of both chambers. With 10% inflation or higher, the midterms will be a bloodbath.

Then Biden gets impeached for this - if he hasn't done the right thing and resigned by then.

i would love to agree with you but we know now that the Democrats have learned how to steal elections. They have everything in place in the Democrat controlled swing districts. We may never see another honest election in this country.

It isn't just a Biden problem, it didn't start now, and it goes much deeper than what happened today. It requires some serious political soul searching and our broken hyperpatisan political system is incapable of doing that with integrity.

Some of the questions that come to me, as more and more news reveals hidden cracks.

1. What did various military and civilian intelligence say, know, miss?
2. What was relayed to Biden, and his national security team?
3.What was happening with Afghan leadership?
4. What information, if any, was ignored by Biden?
5. Could the outcome have been different while still allowing withdrawal and how?
6. What has the Taliban been doing since they signed that agreement?

More questions.

Lol @ independent commions, code word is well we screwed the pooch and a commission buys time

Biden doesn't have time, dementia is irreversible

Thank you for your valuable reply. You may put your hand down and sit. There will be a restroom break shortly.

One think I can akways count on from Trumpsters. Total knee jerk defense of all things Trump.

This isn't about Trump, it's about your childish tantrum in trying to distract from the astounding incompetence by your Fuhrer.

Biden should resign.

And you know it.

Lol, are you that naïve to think our corrupt govt is going to give you an honest answer? You keep us all laughing, mac.
The opinions of Trumpsters mean nothing to me. Sorry.

Your behaviors are absolutely fascinating from a psychological / sociological / anthropological perspective. But your opinions? They're like that of children.

I don't know why you're getting pushback on this. I think some of them just want to bitch and attack. Facts and perspective are too complicated for them.
Probably so. But there are some good responses. This was such a monumental clusterfuck (on par with Vietnam ) I want to know why I think all the people who put lives, tears and blood into this need to know why as do the Afghans.

Well for those that oppose the creation of an independent commission, I can agree with you too. Why keep this fiasco in the news any longer than we have to.

It isn't just a Biden problem, it didn't start now, and it goes much deeper than what happened today. It requires some serious political soul searching and our broken hyperpatisan political system is incapable of doing that with integrity.

Some of the questions that come to me, as more and more news reveals hidden cracks.

5. Could the outcome have been different while still allowing withdrawal and how?

More questions.
I think an independent commission into it all is a great idea.

I think it will map out the full extent of Biden, his inadequacies and the type of people he's placed all around him to give him advice and intel.

Really expose him and his charade of a Government.

However I'd only be in favour of it if the independent audit came from a reputable company from a neutral country.

In the USA everyone has an opinion on politics and sits on one side of the fence or other. That's the extent of the polarisation.

No matter what findings are returned, one side will never accept it and you'll have conspiracies for years due to it.

But if you get a reputable company from a neutral country it will lend the findings a lot more credence.

The Democrat turds aren't going to investigate themselves.

We need to kick the Democrat turds out of the House next year and then start impeachment proceeding against this Joe Dufus clown in order to get to the truth of his incompetency.
So why not an independent commission? Neither party investigates itself. We know that.

The almost dead, totally incompetent fake president owns this shit big time.
Since his fake inauguration he’s done nothing but make bad decisions for the sake of political theater / posturing...We must “IMPEACH THE MOTHERFUCKER” now!

These Moon Bats turds never take responsibility for their failures. They will try to blame everything on somebody else. Hell, that is what Joe Dufus was doing in his pathetic speech yesterday.
We are watching the BIDEN withdrawal plan in action.

The real question is, was this done on purpose or is Biden just incompetent?

More questions.
With respect, I think we know. Or at least I still recall an Iraq war bumper sticker "tell em Uncle Sam is coming and bringing Hell with him." W, "yer ether [sic] with us or 'agin us.'

9-11 was simply an opportunity for the neocons to do what they'd wanted to do ever since Scoop Jackson was basically kicked out of the dem party by Frank Church and Ted Kennedy. And ironically Ted thought Reagan was going to get us into WWIII, even though Reagan was very careful to never get drawn into a war in which we didn't prevail quickly over a smaller foe, and get the hell out, before public opinion went south. HW followed that rationale in Gulf War I.

UK committed to Afghan late in 2001. Nato was not far behind. US special forces were already there, hunting AQ and the Taliban once they refused to give us OBL.

But Afghan was small potatoes compared to Iraq, where oil was. And as McCain once said, "anybody can go to Bagdad but real men go to Tehran"

Suddenly what was left of our Cold War Army was getting its ass kicked in the middle of an Iraqi genocide, Israel was demanding a war with Iran, and Nato was left with it's thump up it's ass going "well that went to hell quickly"

Forum List

Back