We need an independent commission to look at what happened in Afghanistan

These Moon Bats turds never take responsibility for their failures. They will try to blame everything on somebody else. Hell, that is what Joe Dufus was doing in his pathetic speech yesterday.

Hopefully they'll eventually realize we're onto them

The midterms will be a shellacking and 2024 in the bank.

These Moon Bats turds never take responsibility for their failures. They will try to blame everything on somebody else. Hell, that is what Joe Dufus was doing in his pathetic speech yesterday.
"Take responsibility" doesn't exist in today's RWNJ lexicon.

It isn't just a Biden problem, it didn't start now, and it goes much deeper than what happened today. It requires some serious political soul searching and our broken hyperpatisan political system is incapable of doing that with integrity.

Some of the questions that come to me, as more and more news reveals hidden cracks.

1. What did various military and civilian intelligence say, know, miss?
2. What was relayed to Biden, and his national security team?
3.What was happening with Afghan leadership?
4. What information, if any, was ignored by Biden?
5. Could the outcome have been different while still allowing withdrawal and how?
6. What has the Taliban been doing since they signed that agreement?

More questions.

I'm totally open to this. But a 9/11-style bipartisan investigation. Since Kevin cock-blocked the same on 1/6, congress is too damn busy figuring out what happened there.

I feel horrible for 20 year old Afghan kids (especially girls) in a university who had hopes and dreams, has only known their country with a US presence, and now feels nothing but despair and hopelessness.

Biden didn't address that subject yesterday. He should have.

So you like the Biden withdrawal plan?
I’d prefer the plan where everyone leaves after a big Bollywood dance routine at the airport as the plane takes off through parting clouds with rainbows.

But fantasies have a tough time with harsh realities.

Forum List

Back