🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We Need More Programs to Help These Poor Victims

Race is politics. Democrats made sure of that.

In Kuwait Saddams Republican Guard punshed the people. They would take shovels and lop the heads off small children. We liberated the towonnscan villages.. the Swedesh Red Cross would try to stop us. But we shot everyone of them in the head. Scum of the earth. We were military men. Our conduct was principaled. There’s was savage conduct.

Race is politics. Democrats made sure of that.
Shot the Iraqi’s. The things they had done to those people was unspeakable. I had a daughter who was 4 years at the time. I. Unleashed in them.

I got through 1:30 of the vid, it was not that bad, they spoke in time with the beat, and they actually introduced some instruments in the background, but since it went nowhere, like a bridge, it got massively boring. I am assuming it was intentionally funny. Too bad Afro-Americans do not consider real estate or investing in businesses when they obtain money. Jewelry and those cars have very little resale value relatively speaking. The precious metal will be melted down and a jeweler will offer a percentage of the current market price of the metal. Diamonds without a GIA certificate (and laser serial number if they are mounted on metal) are generally worthless.

The GIA is the diamond district in Manhattan is very interesting, they have a very simple but effective security policy. They do not let anyone even try to get past the metal detectors without presenting a GIA ID card which is only obtained by presenting a valid drivers license and submitting to a digital fingerprint at the front desk. Strange that quick and easy technology for an ID card is not used when casting a vote, etc.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back