We Need More School Shooters.

haveatit

May 21, 2022
The school shooting in Texas has been all over the news. I wonder how many looked at the title of this thread and thought, "Good! Somebody to ban!" Well too bad for you. I'm not saying what you probably think I'm saying. I will show you a meme of what I'm talking about.

shooting meme.png

Salvador Ramos is said to have been a troubled student. An activity like this among classmates would have meant more personal interaction with others. (As well as teaching some gun safety) That would no doubt have made him less likely to do what he did.

This meme also asks what has changed between then and now. Should I tell you something you should already know? Or would I be allowed to? For an answer, I will refer you to a documentary I saw by Michael Moore once. I don't remember which one. But in it he went to the home of Charlton Heston. Who I think was the head or the lead spokesman for the NRA at the time. Mr Heston told Mr Moore what he thought the problem was. Mr Moore disagreed. Mr Heston just walked away from him like he was an idiot. Though more than likely he told him to get off his property first. But they edited that part out.

The school shooting in Texas has been all over the news. I wonder how many looked at the title of this thread and thought, "Good! Somebody to ban!" Well too bad for you. I'm not saying what you probably think I'm saying. I will show you a meme of what I'm talking about.

View attachment 652084

Salvador Ramos is said to have been a troubled student. An activity like this among classmates would have meant more personal interaction with others. (As well as teaching some gun safety) That would no doubt have made him less likely to do what he did.

This meme also asks what has changed between then and now. Should I tell you something you should already know? Or would I be allowed to? For an answer, I will refer you to a documentary I saw by Michael Moore once. I don't remember which one. But in it he went to the home of Charlton Heston. Who I think was the head or the lead spokesman for the NRA at the time. Mr Heston told Mr Moore what he thought the problem was. Mr Moore disagreed. Mr Heston just walked away from him like he was an idiot. Though more than likely he told him to get off his property first. But they edited that part out.
What changed between 1950 and now? How much time have you got? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Holy shit, folks :laugh:

View attachment 652084

Clearly there's a difference between then and now, and clearly it means that people with guns are far more likely to be a danger to society now.

Clearly there's a difference between then and now, and clearly it means that people with guns are far more likely to be a danger to society now.
Clearly it means that SOME people are far more likely to be a danger now through a lack of responsibility, and there is only one group of people out there that has been teaching either abdicating responsibility or deferring responsibility for years--- --- PROGS.

So, if a mother of four can wield an assault rifle to protect her kids from a violent felon invading her home, why can't her female counterpart teaching 20 kids in a classroom do the same? How do you go from that mother of four to that teacher in the same breath?

That's a burning question for me. Is it the setting? Does it somehow diminish the value of the kids' lives or something?

View attachment 652084

Brilliant post. I hadn't thought of this in years, my high school in 1973 (Manual HS in Denver) had at that time a shooting gallery in the basement (for ROTC) and rifles in racks out in the open. I don't know how many where wooden replicas for drilling or actual carbines. But they where right there, in the open. And YET nobody went psycho and shot up the place.

Last edited:

View attachment 652084

They did take God out of the public schools. When they did that, EVIL was able to seep in and gave us .
1653958550157.png

View attachment 652084

This isn't the 1950s.

I beg to difer...It should say "clearly theres a difference between then and now, and clearly it means that Democrats and Blacks are far more likely to be a danger to society today.

So, if a mother of four can wield an assault rifle to protect her kids from a violent felon invading her home, why can't her female counterpart teaching 20 kids in a classroom do the same? How do you go from that mother of four to that teacher in the same breath?

That's a burning question for me. Is it the setting? Does it somehow diminish the value of the kids' lives or something?

The political Left wants you to believe they care so much about children that schools must be 'gun-free' zones in order to prevent the slightest chance of gunfire ever hurting the kids . . . um, yeah . . .

What it clearly means is that we need a society more like what it was then than what it is now.

So, we get rid of knowledge. Knowledge is bad.
We turn people into robots, without thinking about politics. Let the politicians do their thing, and don't get the under educated involved?

That's China.

Forum List

Back