We need Mueller to say what he actually THINKS

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
My disappointment with Mueller is that he has chosen to leave so much up to interpretation and conjecture.

Predictably, all the silly wingers are highlighting only what supports their set-in-stone opinions and making assumptions that may or may not be true. Because that's what they do.

This stuff is too important for that. I understand his reticence to inject opinion on this matter, since his task was to find facts only. But we need more. The more detail the better, because detail forces out conjecture.

Maybe this will get so fucking ugly that he'll finally feel some obligation to let it all out and tell us what he really thinks. He seems like a guy who is simply too principled and professional for the times.

If he were really principled, he would have left no ambiguities in his silly and excessively long report.
My guess is that he approached this as factual only, and didn't want to try to tie up loose ends or make assumptions.

There is certainly a time and place for that, but this isn't it.

Why?

Not in any legal sense does it matter what Mueller 'thinks'...except to those who were counting on indictments which failed to materialize through lack of evidence.

People are convicted by preponderance of evidence showing guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, not opinion or wishful thinking.

My disappointment with Mueller is that he has chosen to leave so much up to interpretation and conjecture.

Predictably, all the silly wingers are highlighting only what supports their set-in-stone opinions and making assumptions that may or may not be true. Because that's what they do.

This stuff is too important for that. I understand his reticence to inject opinion on this matter, since his task was to find facts only. But we need more. The more detail the better, because detail forces out conjecture.

Maybe this will get so fucking ugly that he'll finally feel some obligation to let it all out and tell us what he really thinks. He seems like a guy who is simply too principled and professional for the times.
since his task was to find facts only
Herein lies the problem with Mueller. That was not his only task. He was also given the task of prosecuting crimes that happen along the way.

Or is Mueller just another partisan hack doing what he's always done on behalf of Republican presidents?

Mueller’s History of Cover-Ups

"What some people don’t know about Mueller is that he has a long history of leading government investigations that were diversions or cover-ups.

"These include the investigation into the 1988 bombing of Pan Am Flight 103, the investigation into the terrorist financing Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI), and the FBI investigations into the crimes of September 11th, 2001.

"Today the public is beginning to realize that Mueller’s investigation into Russian collusion with the Trump campaign is a similar diversion."

We need Mueller to definitively say the President DID commit crimes, not that he THINKS the President did, then definitively prove it....

And Mueller needs to make that statement before Congress UNDER OATH ..then answer questions about his 'investigation'...

Principled? He was a man tasked with finding a crime, no matter what. He didn't find one, so he's left an opening for his cohorts to continue the search. For the Democrats, failure in this is not an option. They will end up creating something new out of whole cloth if necessary to maintain a negative public focus on Trump via their media for the upcoming campaign.

Hopefully, Barr and Durham will go apeshit on these people.

Last edited:
If he were principled he would not have had so many contradictions in that speech.
He would not have crafted a brand new standard of the Russians were innocent till proven guilty, yet for President Trump, it's - he's guilty and must prove his innocence.
Comey and Muller think that they can change the law.
It's the legislators who make and change the laws, not the Judicial Department.

Principled? He was a man tasked with finding a crime, no matter what. He didn't find one, so he's left an opening for his cohorts to continue the search.
He was tasked with finding collusion with the Russians. Along the way, he found other significant evidence outside of that task, but it was not within the scope of his duties to put the different clues and facts together. So, he didn't.

I'm already seeing both ends here jumping to the conclusions and conspiracy theories that I'm talking about.

Herein lies the problem with Mueller. That was not his only task. He was also given the task of prosecuting crimes that happen along the way.
How can you assess that Mueller is too principled? He was derelict in his duty if he found crimes to which he did not prosecute.

How can you assess that Mueller is too principled? He was derelict in his duty if he found crimes to which he did not prosecute.
Just my humble opinion.

I'd like to know more.

Principled? He was a man tasked with finding a crime, no matter what. He didn't find one, so he's left an opening for his cohorts to continue the search.
He was tasked with finding collusion with the Russians. Along the way, he found other significant evidence outside of that task, but it was not within the scope of his duties to put the different clues and facts together. So, he didn't.

I'm already seeing both ends here jumping to the conclusions and conspiracy theories that I'm talking about.

That is exceptionally naive of you.

Would you like to know more, or not?

No, he was not.

He was tasked to discover any relationship with the Trump campaign and russian agents involved with manipulating the election.

There was none.

Even if there was, what would be illegal about it?

Furthermore, if there was any russian involvement, it was the release of information that exposed the deliberate disenfranchisement of the Sanders voters in order to make sure hitlery won the DNC primary. THAT SHOULD BE WHAT LIBERALS ARE PISSED ABOUT, but they would rather be pissed that Trump won.

Why would you care what he thinks... as long as you are making money on the Stock Market, you've pretty much said you don't care what else Trump does...

I'm sure if the markets took a beating, you'd be the first one calling for impeachment.

Here's the real problem. Everyone knows Trump is crazy, unfit for office and collaborated with the Russians... Even the REpublicans.

We're kind of like the family of a drunk.

"Daddy's tired!"

"No, he's fucking drunk!"

"Don't you dare say that. Do you know how hard he works to put food on the table?"

Would you like to know more, or not?

Indeed. I'm waiting on Barr's investigation.

Maybe you're right Mac

he was hired to do a job , his 'opinion' would only muddy the judicial waters ~S~

Forum List

Back