We need Mueller to say what he actually THINKS

Again: There is testimony in the Mueller report that could be interpreted as obstruction of justice by Trump.

In Normal World, that is usually the beginning of the process of determining a crime.

I can't make it more plain than that. But I do realize you're not allowed to give an inch and admit the obvious.
In the Normal Free World, the beginning of the process of determining a crime comes before an investigation, not after its completion that was exhaustive, well funded, and unimpeded.

Your petulance is no substitute for facts. Facts don't care about your feelings.

If Muellet had proof of a Trump crime he would have said so on his report.

Again: There is testimony in the Mueller report that could be interpreted as obstruction of justice by Trump.

In Normal World, that is usually the beginning of the process of determining a crime.

I can't make it more plain than that. But I do realize you're not allowed to give an inch and admit the obvious.
In the Normal Free World, the beginning of the process of determining a crime comes before an investigation, not after its completion that was exhaustive, well funded, and unimpeded.

Your petulance is no substitute for facts. Facts don't care about your feelings.

If Muellet had proof of a Trump crime he would have said so on his report.
Okie dokie.

then simply prove it with intent. that's all there is to it. i would think if it was something mueller could go after, he would have. if something trump gets to face when he leaves office, i'll worry about it then.

it's not as if either extreme needs facts to go by. i've seen both sides so loose in their interpretation of things just to say they are right.
Mueller examined the facts and could not find a single act by Trump that was inconsistent with what an innocent person might do while being the subject of a witchhunt.

Don't you think that the Mueller team would have defined any proven obstruction in the report?
Yes. And as I've pointed out, I wish they had. I don't like the way the report runs, and I wish I could know more.

Have you considered the possibility that Mueller knows that there was no collusion, nor obstruction, but just doesn't want to admit it, so that is why the lack of clarity?
Sure, anything is possible. I find that doubtful, but anything is possible.

Why do you think it is doubtful? He spent millions looking for something and could find nothing. Tens of millions of people were looking to him for something, that he was unable to deliver.

NOt wanting to admit that, seems like an excellent motive for what I described.
I don't think that Mueller is a part of some big conspiracy or coup to get Trump at all costs.

I think that whole meme is silly talk radio fantasy.

then why did he staff his team exclusively with hillary supporters, hillary contributors, and democrats? an unbiased team would have had at least a few republicans and independents, don't you think?

then why did he staff his team exclusively with hillary supporters, hillary contributors, and democrats? an unbiased team would have had at least a few republicans and independents, don't you think?
If he staffed his team "exclusively with hillary supporters, hillary contributors, and democrats", I'd think that would clearly be biased and wrong.

Since I don't know if that's actually true, there's not much I can honestly say about it.

If he staffed his team "exclusively with hillary supporters, hillary contributors, and democrats", I'd think that would clearly be biased and wrong.

Since I don't know if that's actually true, there's not much I can honestly say about it.

Yes we do know that is true. do some research. Look up the names and backgrounds of Mueller's team. and don't use NY times or Wash post as your source.

Yes we do know that is true. do some research. Look up the names and backgrounds of Mueller's team.
Don't you have that information?

Principled? He was a man tasked with finding a crime, no matter what. He didn't find one, so he's left an opening for his cohorts to continue the search.
He was tasked with finding collusion with the Russians. Along the way, he found other significant evidence outside of that task, but it was not within the scope of his duties to put the different clues and facts together. So, he didn't.

I'm already seeing both ends here jumping to the conclusions and conspiracy theories that I'm talking about.
Hold the report up to the mirror and you'll have your answer.

Principled? He was a man tasked with finding a crime, no matter what. He didn't find one, so he's left an opening for his cohorts to continue the search.
He was tasked with finding collusion with the Russians. Along the way, he found other significant evidence outside of that task, but it was not within the scope of his duties to put the different clues and facts together. So, he didn't.

I'm already seeing both ends here jumping to the conclusions and conspiracy theories that I'm talking about.
Hold the report up to the mirror and you'll have your answer.
Okay, I'll see how that goes.

Yes we do know that is true. do some research. Look up the names and backgrounds of Mueller's team.

yes, but you learn more if you find it yourself than if I show it to you. words from my college professor of international finance.

yes, but you learn more if you find it yourself than if I show it to you. words from my college professor of international finance.
I don't what I stand to gain by burning that time. If the team was biased, there's nothing I can do about it. Trump's followers are going to deny anything negative in the report (well, they already are), and the Democrats are going to hold anything negative up as gospel (well, they already are). It's just another tedious partisan clusterfuck in which neither party has any credibility.

I have a couple of questions on the report. I've read the report, and the answers aren't in there. The Dems probably aren't going to go for impeachment, because Pelosi knows it would be a bad idea, regardless of what her party's crazies are going to scream.

And finally, there's nothing in the report that surprises me, including Trump's alleged improper behavior. So, it is what it is.

My disappointment with Mueller is that he has chosen to leave so much up to interpretation and conjecture.

Predictably, all the silly wingers are highlighting only what supports their set-in-stone opinions and making assumptions that may or may not be true. Because that's what they do.

This stuff is too important for that. I understand his reticence to inject opinion on this matter, since his task was to find facts only. But we need more. The more detail the better, because detail forces out conjecture.

Maybe this will get so fucking ugly that he'll finally feel some obligation to let it all out and tell us what he really thinks. He seems like a guy who is simply too principled and professional for the times.

TMW2019-06-05color.png

I don't what I stand to gain by burning that time. If the team was biased, there's nothing I can do about it. Trump's followers are going to deny anything negative in the report (well, they already are), and the Democrats are going to hold anything negative up as gospel (well, they already are). It's just another tedious partisan clusterfuck in which neither party has any credibility.

I have a couple of questions on the report. I've read the report, and the answers aren't in there. The Dems probably aren't going to go for impeachment, because Pelosi knows it would be a bad idea, regardless of what her party's crazies are going to scream.

And finally, there's nothing in the report that surprises me, including Trump's alleged improper behavior. So, it is what it is.

what bothers me is that people like you show no interest in the obvious improper behavior of Hillary, Comey, Lynch, Strzok, McCabe, Page, Brennan, Clapper, and the great Obama. Why is that?

what bothers me is that people like you show no interest in the obvious improper behavior of Hillary, Comey, Lynch, Strzok, McCabe, Page, Brennan, Clapper, and the great Obama. Why is that?
Nope, I'm happy to point out the bad behavior of anyone who exhibits it.

And I know quite well that you've seen me take plenty of incoming from the Regressive Left.

Regarding the behaviors of those in this melodrama, I'm just waiting to find out what actually happened, the final story. While the Talk Radio Right has lapped up every drop laid out for them, I'd rather wait to see what actually survives the light of day.

Then I'll have some specific conclusions.

Nope, I'm happy to point out the bad behavior of anyone who exhibits it.

And I know quite well that you've seen me take plenty of incoming from the Regressive Left.

Regarding the behaviors of those in this melodrama, I'm just waiting to find out what actually happened, the final story. While the Talk Radio Right has lapped up every drop laid out for them, I'd rather wait to see what actually survives the light of day.

Then I'll have some specific conclusions.

fair enough, we can only hope that the release of the classified data will give us the whole story.

Forum List

Back