We need Mueller to say what he actually THINKS

I'm talking about how Trump allegedly obstructed justice. That's where my questions are.

why do you keep repeating that? If Mueller and his team of democrat supporters could have made an obstruction case, the would have done it. They couldn't and didn't. Its over, time to move on.
I keep repeating it because no one will answer it. There are elements of the report that could be construed as obstruction, but I have a few questions.

Curious people sometimes have questions. I know that sounds crazy, but some of us do still exist.

Don't you think that the Mueller team would have defined any proven obstruction in the report?
Yes. And as I've pointed out, I wish they had. I don't like the way the report runs, and I wish I could know more.

why do you assume that there is more to know? If the Mueller team found nothing, as the report states, then there is nothing more for him to tell us.

But I agree with others, I would love to hear him testify under oath before congress and the american people.
I've listed the couple of questions that I would have if I could speak to him face to face. They are not made clear in the report, they pertain specifically to the Democrats' claims of obstruction, and I'm curious. That's it. I don't feel a need to defend curiosity.

Last edited:
Don't you think that the Mueller team would have defined any proven obstruction in the report?
Yes. And as I've pointed out, I wish they had. I don't like the way the report runs, and I wish I could know more.

Have you considered the possibility that Mueller knows that there was no collusion, nor obstruction, but just doesn't want to admit it, so that is why the lack of clarity?
Sure, anything is possible. I find that doubtful, but anything is possible.

Why do you think it is doubtful? He spent millions looking for something and could find nothing. Tens of millions of people were looking to him for something, that he was unable to deliver.

NOt wanting to admit that, seems like an excellent motive for what I described.
I don't think that Mueller is a part of some big conspiracy or coup to get Trump at all costs.

I think that whole meme is silly talk radio fantasy.

No conspiracy needed. He was the investigator, and he thus had the goal of finding something, and by not finding it, he looks like a failure and considering the resources spent, that looks really bad.

That is the way that prosecutors think. Hell, that is the way people think. YOu put a lot of effort into doing something and you fail, that is hard to accept and/or admit.

THat the world was watching, just makes it worse.

My disappointment with Mueller is that he has chosen to leave so much up to interpretation and conjecture.

Predictably, all the silly wingers are highlighting only what supports their set-in-stone opinions and making assumptions that may or may not be true. Because that's what they do.

This stuff is too important for that. I understand his reticence to inject opinion on this matter, since his task was to find facts only. But we need more. The more detail the better, because detail forces out conjecture.

Maybe this will get so fucking ugly that he'll finally feel some obligation to let it all out and tell us what he really thinks. He seems like a guy who is simply too principled and professional for the times.
since his task was to find facts only
Herein lies the problem with Mueller. That was not his only task. He was also given the task of prosecuting crimes that happen along the way.
Herr Mullier was NOT a "prosecutor" in spite of the LIB MSM constantly referring to him as a "prosecutor".

Have you considered the possibility that Mueller knows that there was no collusion, nor obstruction, but just doesn't want to admit it, so that is why the lack of clarity?

Why do you think it is doubtful? He spent millions looking for something and could find nothing. Tens of millions of people were looking to him for something, that he was unable to deliver.

I don't think that Mueller is a part of some big conspiracy or coup to get Trump at all costs.

No conspiracy needed. He was the investigator, and he thus had the goal of finding something, and by not finding it, he looks like a failure and considering the resources spent, that looks really bad.

That is the way that prosecutors think. Hell, that is the way people think. YOu put a lot of effort into doing something and you fail, that is hard to accept and/or admit.

Maybe you see a direct line between what you wrote there, and the notion that he is upset or mad or lying or part of a coup. I guess I don't.

Maybe you see a direct line between what you wrote there, and the notion that he is upset or mad or lying or part of a coup. I guess I don't.

You said, "upset or mad or lying or part of a coup", not me.

I said, "not wanting to admit failure".

Great, that too.

Great, that too.

You put a lot of effort into something, and you fail to do it. That is hard to admit.

Especially when you are spending someone else's money.

So, he fills the report with vague shit to give himself a fig leaf of cover.

That is a pretty direct link.

If Trump is accused of trying to get people to obstruct, don't we want to know HOW? Did he back down when he was told it wouldn't be legal, or did he keep pressing? Did he threaten people if they wouldn't obstruct, or did he stop and play it by the law? That's the fundamental question here.
Fundamental questions that were addressed in the report.
That's good to know. I've looked and must have missed it. Where?
Volume 2

part 2

Factual Results Of The Obstruction Investigation

If Trump is accused of trying to get people to obstruct, don't we want to know HOW? Did he back down when he was told it wouldn't be legal, or did he keep pressing? Did he threaten people if they wouldn't obstruct, or did he stop and play it by the law? That's the fundamental question here.
Volume 2

part 2

I know. I still have questions.

My disappointment with Mueller is that he has chosen to leave so much up to interpretation and conjecture.

Predictably, all the silly wingers are highlighting only what supports their set-in-stone opinions and making assumptions that may or may not be true. Because that's what they do.

This stuff is too important for that. I understand his reticence to inject opinion on this matter, since his task was to find facts only. But we need more. The more detail the better, because detail forces out conjecture.

Maybe this will get so fucking ugly that he'll finally feel some obligation to let it all out and tell us what he really thinks. He seems like a guy who is simply too principled and professional for the times.
since his task was to find facts only
Herein lies the problem with Mueller. That was not his only task. He was also given the task of prosecuting crimes that happen along the way.
Herr Mullier was NOT a "prosecutor" in spite of the LIB MSM constantly referring to him as a "prosecutor".
(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3726408/Rosenstein-letter-appointing-Mueller-special.pdf

Great, that too.

You put a lot of effort into something, and you fail to do it. That is hard to admit.

Maybe he doesn't feel like he failed. Maybe he feels he did what he was tasked to do and would like to now get on with his life.

That's possible too.

Volume 2

part 2

I know. I still have questions.
Good luck with that.

Great, that too.

Maybe he doesn't feel like he failed. Maybe he feels he did what he was tasked to do and would like to now get on with his life.

That's possible too.

That would be good, but it A. doesn't explain the lack of clarity, and B, does not match what I have hear about prosecutors, especially federal ones.

Mac1958 said:
The report says that he tried to get people to change their stories. Do you not know that?
"Go Easy On Him" Rises To Obstruction ??

Do You Know Mueller Is Alleged
To Have Omitted Exculpatory Evidence ??

You Gonna Grill His Ass On That ??

Last edited:

Shut up

Great, that too.

That's possible too.

Mueller is hiding like a rat

From questions that would prove he is corrupt to the core

The view of mueller keeping the investigation private would be blown apart with Muellers in your face scare tactics to get trump not to charge the real crimes of the deep state

His very public raids of people connected to trump and him having CNN there to film proves him being private is a bald face lie

He simply obstructed justice by scaring trump and anyone connected to trump

He made this very public to Scare !!

Yes, this has always been political. My point is that we can't accurately examine the obstruction issue based on what we know so far.

The Left and the Right don't need more information, since their opinions are set in stone, but the rest of us could use it.

what information do you think exists that is not in the Mueller report, the IG report, and the two congressional reports on this subject? The only information we don't really have is that related to the dossier and the FACT that the Hillary campaign paid Russians to create it. So if Mueller's charge was to investigate russian influence, why didn't he investigate this?
I mentioned earlier that the main question I'd like the answer to is how Trump tried to get others to "obstruct".

Did he ask them to, and then, when told that would be illegal, back off and move on? That would not obstruction.

Did he ask them to, and then, when told that would be illegal, try to get them to do it anyway? That would be a different story.

Those seem like perfectly reasonable and obvious questions for anyone who is curious.

Mueller's report could have defined any obstruction that he found and believed to be illegal. But it didn't. So the only obvious conclusion is that there wasn't any.

Why did you ignore my question about why Mueller did not investigate the russian connections to the clinton campaign and the clintons themselves?
I don't make binary assumptions like that.

I didn't answer your question because I don't know that particular conspiracy theory. I listen to talk radio when I can, but I don't always know the specifics.

a few specifics for you to ponder:

the dossier was prepared by russians and paid for by hillary
the russians paid 145 million to the clinton foundation
Putin paid Bill Clinton 450K for a 20 minute speech in Moscow
Russian interests were given control of 20% of our uranium in a deal brokered by Hillary

So, once again. If Mueller's charter was to investigate Russian influence, why did he ignore these obvious ones?

Why??

The answer is mueller is corrupt to the core !!

Forum List

Back