We need Mueller to say what he actually THINKS

Mueller is corrupt to the core

He had erased the evidence of strock and pages phones

Why was he not fired immediately for at least gross negligeance??

He should be charged with obstruction of justice

My guess is that he approached this as factual only, and didn't want to try to tie up loose ends or make assumptions.

There is certainly a time and place for that, but this isn't it.
In America, all investigatons end with an assumption of innocence unless proof of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt is uncovered.

There was no proof of a Trump crime.

In America, all investigatons end with an assumption of innocence unless proof of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt is uncovered.

For me & you it's miranda rights , one call, bail $$$ UNTIL proof is presented and judged on

For the elites that run this country justice is completely different. They exist in an arena inherently corrupt, colluded ,contrived & contained to the court of public opinion.

THAT is the biggest reason America is a failed system, THIS thread merely questions the notion

~S~

There is testimony in the Mueller report that could be interpreted as obstruction of justice by Trump.

So, we can just pretend it's not there, or we can call it "fake news", or we can just change the subject to Hillary.

But it's there. That is just a fact. At least in a normal world. So we can either examine it or we can play make believe.

Last edited:
My disappointment with Mueller is that he has chosen to leave so much up to interpretation and conjecture.

Predictably, all the silly wingers are highlighting only what supports their set-in-stone opinions and making assumptions that may or may not be true. Because that's what they do.

This stuff is too important for that. I understand his reticence to inject opinion on this matter, since his task was to find facts only. But we need more. The more detail the better, because detail forces out conjecture.

Maybe this will get so fucking ugly that he'll finally feel some obligation to let it all out and tell us what he really thinks. He seems like a guy who is simply too principled and professional for the times.
seems to me he already did say what he thinks, or at least what he thinks *should* be said. when you can't be specific, be vague enough to keep whatever hope/doubt alive for your side.

My disappointment with Mueller is that he has chosen to leave so much up to interpretation and conjecture.

Predictably, all the silly wingers are highlighting only what supports their set-in-stone opinions and making assumptions that may or may not be true. Because that's what they do.

This stuff is too important for that. I understand his reticence to inject opinion on this matter, since his task was to find facts only. But we need more. The more detail the better, because detail forces out conjecture.

Maybe this will get so fucking ugly that he'll finally feel some obligation to let it all out and tell us what he really thinks. He seems like a guy who is simply too principled and professional for the times.
seems to me he already did say what he thinks, or at least what he thinks *should* be said. when you can't be specific, be vague enough to keep whatever hope/doubt alive for your side.
He's certainly hinting there's plenty of meat on the bone.

I'd just like to know more about that.

mueller spent 2 years looking. came up with nothing he could go after trump for. yet what cracks me up are all the backseat sleuths we have in here that are WELL DID HE ASK *THIS* QUESTION?

well no. in 2 years of digging he missed what our forum lefties find so obvious. he went after others for "crimes" not even related to RUSSIA yet he left trump alone. that speaks volumes. either no nothing can be done while he is President or nothing can ever be done cause there simply was no collusion.

seeing how the left has abandoned "collusion" and is now after "obstruction" it simply also shows me they have no plan or purpose other than to keep after him until SOMETHING sticks. the minute one fades another becomes their focus. we scream 2 years plus for collusion and when that is proven to be a lie there is zero OOPS from the left, they move on to OBSTRUCTION!!! and can't seem to recall the recent embarrassment of being WRONG on RUSSIA the entire time.

i just wish the left went after facts, not EVERYTHING and hope something manages to stick on that wall like well cooked pasta.

when a guy spends 2 years digging for any "meat" on a bone and comes up empty, he didn't leave any behind, none is there.

mueller spent 2 years looking. came up with nothing he could go after trump for. yet what cracks me up are all the backseat sleuths we have in here that are WELL DID HE ASK *THIS* QUESTION?

well no. in 2 years of digging he missed what our forum lefties find so obvious. he went after others for "crimes" not even related to RUSSIA yet he left trump alone. that speaks volumes. either no nothing can be done while he is President or nothing can ever be done cause there simply was no collusion.

seeing how the left has abandoned "collusion" and is now after "obstruction" it simply also shows me they have no plan or purpose other than to keep after him until SOMETHING sticks. the minute one fades another becomes their focus. we scream 2 years plus for collusion and when that is proven to be a lie there is zero OOPS from the left, they move on to OBSTRUCTION!!! and can't seem to recall the recent embarrassment of being WRONG on RUSSIA the entire time.

i just wish the left went after facts, not EVERYTHING and hope something manages to stick on that wall like well cooked pasta.

when a guy spends 2 years digging for any "meat" on a bone and comes up empty, he didn't leave any behind, none is there.
But there is not "nothing". It's right there in the report.

I don't even know what else to say.

if there was anything actionable in the report, the people who have been leading this charge for (2)+ years would keep on with it. the fact pelosi has calmed down on IMPEACH speaks volumes.

we know what the media tells us. i have to think mueller, pelosi, shurmer, trump and all the rest don't get their info from the media but from each other and their own inner circles. since none of these circles are ramping up to go after trump, there's nothing to go after him for.

wishcasting from the left doesn't make things true. actions are what i am following and NOT the actions of the terminally butthurt who are mad and angry at trump cause he's trump and for that reason alone needs to go. so all the leftists in here can suck it and keep on bitching OBSTRUCTION but in so doing they give up on COLLUSION and move along, just like i said, to any other port in a storm.

there is no rhyme or reason or logic in what they are doing except shooting off PR shotguns and hoping they hit SOMETHING of value. when you want something bad enough, you'll convince yourself of anything you need to in order to keep that hope alive. the fact they give up so easily on RUSSIA and move to COLLUSION in what, a day, means they knew collusion wasn't there but they must act quick to build a new case as the other falls.

if there was anything actionable in the report, the people who have been leading this charge for (2)+ years would keep on with it. the fact pelosi has calmed down on IMPEACH speaks volumes.

we know what the media tells us. i have to think mueller, pelosi, shurmer, trump and all the rest don't get their info from the media but from each other and their own inner circles. since none of these circles are ramping up to go after trump, there's nothing to go after him for.

wishcasting from the left doesn't make things true. actions are what i am following and NOT the actions of the terminally butthurt who are mad and angry at trump cause he's trump and for that reason alone needs to go. so all the leftists in here can suck it and keep on bitching OBSTRUCTION but in so doing they give up on COLLUSION and move along, just like i said, to any other port in a storm.

there is no rhyme or reason or logic in what they are doing except shooting off PR shotguns and hoping they hit SOMETHING of value. when you want something bad enough, you'll convince yourself of anything you need to in order to keep that hope alive. the fact they give up so easily on RUSSIA and move to COLLUSION in what, a day, means they knew collusion wasn't there but they must act quick to build a new case as the other falls.
The Dems can be playing politics and Trump could have acted illegally.

The two conditions are mutually exclusive, and can exist in the same universe.

But I know the game, I get it.

There is testimony in the Mueller report that could be interpreted as obstruction of justice by Trump.

So, we can just pretend it's not there, or we can call it "fake news", or we can just change the subject to Hillary.

But it's there. That is just a fact. At least in a normal world. So we can either examine it or we can play make believe.
I didn't say there were no accusations of a Trump crime. I didn't say Democrats didn't claim there was no Trump crime. I didn't say the MSM didn't wish there was a Trump crime.

I said there is no proof of a Trump crime.

If you have proof of a Trump crime that has not been made public, please post it here. Otherwise, I accept your surrender of the point.

I didn't say there were no accusations of a Trump crime. I didn't say Democrats didn't claim there was no Trump crime. I didn't say the MSM didn't wish there was a Trump crime.

I said there is no proof of a Trump crime.

If you have proof of a Trump crime that has not been made public, please post it here. Otherwise, I accept your surrender of the point.
Again: There is testimony in the Mueller report that could be interpreted as obstruction of justice by Trump.

In Normal World, that is usually the beginning of the process of determining a crime.

I can't make it more plain than that. But I do realize you're not allowed to give an inch and admit the obvious.

he may have been. but sooner or later you need to accept outcomes and move on.

we've forgotten how to do that along the way. while i think hillary got away with something in benghazi, you can't keep dragging her back until you get what you want THEN call it done. all that will happen is her side will cry foul and continue the right to undo it and keep at it til she's dead or they get it "undone".

that is the state of our world we've created. my way or we fight. no compromise, no quarter, no middle/common ground.

my way or we keep fighting.

i fail to see how trump acted illegally at this point. 2 years of looking and nothing found - that's enough. let it go. while i'm not a fan of our continued investigations, we DO need to determine how politically motivated all this has been for no other reason than to ensure it doesn't happen again, however it happened.

we can't become a government of investigation and ignore our actual problems any longer. the border is out of control and needs to be addressed in some fashion. preferably by congress and how it SHOULD go but it does need to be addressed.

he may have been. but sooner or later you need to accept outcomes and move on.

we've forgotten how to do that along the way. while i think hillary got away with something in benghazi, you can't keep dragging her back until you get what you want THEN call it done. all that will happen is her side will cry foul and continue the right to undo it and keep at it til she's dead or they get it "undone".

that is the state of our world we've created. my way or we fight. no compromise, no quarter, no middle/common ground.

my way or we keep fighting.

i fail to see how trump acted illegally at this point. 2 years of looking and nothing found - that's enough. let it go. while i'm not a fan of our continued investigations, we DO need to determine how politically motivated all this has been for no other reason than to ensure it doesn't happen again, however it happened.

we can't become a government of investigation and ignore our actual problems any longer. the border is out of control and needs to be addressed in some fashion. preferably by congress and how it SHOULD go but it does need to be addressed.
Okay.

op said:
We need Mueller to say what he actually THINKS

Here's where liberals often get off track...

What Mueller thinks is irrelevant.
What Mueller feels is irrelevant.
What Mueller wishes is irrelevant.
Whatever facts that Mueller uncovered, or did not uncover, in his investigation are all that matter.

2 years unlimited funding, dozens of FBI agents headed by a pack of Trump-hating fanatics, no Executive Privilege, and Mueller uncovered NADDA on Trump.

Mueller was hand picked by Comey to divert attention away from the criminal coup and all the crooked DOJ people who were participants. Treason is a hanging offense.

then simply prove it with intent. that's all there is to it. i would think if it was something mueller could go after, he would have. if something trump gets to face when he leaves office, i'll worry about it then.

it's not as if either extreme needs facts to go by. i've seen both sides so loose in their interpretation of things just to say they are right.

Forum List

Back