We need Mueller to say what he actually THINKS

My disappointment with Mueller is that he has chosen to leave so much up to interpretation and conjecture.

Predictably, all the silly wingers are highlighting only what supports their set-in-stone opinions and making assumptions that may or may not be true. Because that's what they do.

This stuff is too important for that. I understand his reticence to inject opinion on this matter, since his task was to find facts only. But we need more. The more detail the better, because detail forces out conjecture.

Maybe this will get so fucking ugly that he'll finally feel some obligation to let it all out and tell us what he really thinks. He seems like a guy who is simply too principled and professional for the times.

Principled? He was a man tasked with finding a crime, no matter what. He didn't find one, so he's left an opening for his cohorts to continue the search. For the Democrats, failure in this is not an option. They will end up creating something new out of whole cloth if necessary to maintain a negative public focus on Trump via their media for the upcoming campaign.

Hopefully, Barr and Durham will go apeshit on these people.

I agree.

The only people who believe Mueller is principled are those who know nothing about him. Muller leaves behind him a record of incompetency and ruthlessness

.Muller mishandling the anthrax investigation back in the early 1990s. His ignorance, arrogance and total disregard for individual rights and due process ruined the lives of innocent people, including Steven Hatfill. Hatfill sued and was awarded almost $6 million.

Mueller Has Been Botching Investigations Since The Anthrax Attacks

Mueller didn't give a royal damn about how many innocent people he hurt as long as he deluded Americans that he was doing his job

“In the aftermath of the attacks, Mueller directed the “post-9/11 round-up” of around 1,000 immigrants who mostly happened to be in the wrong place (NYC area) at the wrong time, as FBI Headquarters encouraged more and more detentions for what seemed to be essentially PR purposes. Field offices were required to report daily the number of detentions in order to supply grist for FBI press releases about FBI “progress” in fighting terrorism. Consequently, some of the detainees were brutalized and jailed for up to a year despite the fact that none turned out to be terrorists.”

No, Robert Mueller And James Comey Aren't Heroes | HuffPost

There is one more case that reveals Mueller's true character. The FBI let four men rot in prison for decades even though they knew the men were innocent. Mueller did his best to keep them there.

“In 2001, the four men convicted of Teddy Deegan’s murder [in 1965] were exonerated. Turned out the FBI let them take the rap to protect one of their informants, a killer named Vincent “Jimmy’’ Flemmi, who just happened to be the brother of their other rat, Stevie Flemmi. Thanks to the FBI’s corruption, taxpayers got stuck with the $100 million bill for compensating the framed men, two of whom, Greco and Tameleo, died in prison.

“Albano was appalled that, later that same year, Mueller was appointed FBI director, because it was Mueller, first as an assistant US attorney then as the acting US attorney in Boston, who wrote letters to the parole and pardons board throughout the 1980s opposing clemency for the four men framed by FBI lies.

“Of course, Mueller was also in that position while Whitey Bulger was helping the FBI cart off his criminal competitors even as he buried bodies in shallow graves along the Neponset

“Four years ago, when questioned about the FBI’s corruption in Boston, Mueller told the Globe, “I think the public should recognize that what happened, happened years ago.’’

A lingering question for the FBI’s director

Mueller is dishonest and ruthless. The only thing he cares about is himself. He will destroy people's lives to protect his image. The fact that Mueller gave Hillary a free pass on her multiple crimes – including Russian collusion and obstruction of justice - while conducting a witch hunt on Trump proves he is biased and corrupt,. The stench of Hillary Clinton emanates from his every pore.

Its front page news today the so called Mueller report selectively left out parts of testimony to SPIN it as obstruction. Goddamn these DC fuckers are corrupt. The full testimony has now been released, shocker its not obstruction at all.

Why would anyone give a damn what Mueller “thinks.” First, there is no way of knowing what he truly thinks as he has been known to lie before. Second, Mueller is part of the same FBI hierarchy that we know tried to keep Trump from getting elected, and had an insurance plan to destroy him in the event he did. His entire investigation was biased and nothing he says can be believed unless verified by an independent and credible source.

My disappointment with Mueller is that he has chosen to leave so much up to interpretation and conjecture.

Predictably, all the silly wingers are highlighting only what supports their set-in-stone opinions and making assumptions that may or may not be true. Because that's what they do.

This stuff is too important for that. I understand his reticence to inject opinion on this matter, since his task was to find facts only. But we need more. The more detail the better, because detail forces out conjecture.

Maybe this will get so fucking ugly that he'll finally feel some obligation to let it all out and tell us what he really thinks. He seems like a guy who is simply too principled and professional for the times.
He wrote an entire goddamn report. If he won’t put it in writing it ain’t worth shit.

Mr. Mueller had an unlimited budget and as much time as they wantd, hired a crew of Rabid Leftist lawyers who were at the Clinton "victory party" on election night and had vowed revenge on the Trumpster. They interviewed hundreds of witnesses,and millions of documents,and found bupkis. Why is Mueller's "opinion" so important? How about just the facts, that there is nothing here and he still hates President Trump because Trump wouldn't comp his golf membership?

Herein lies the problem with Mueller. That was not his only task. He was also given the task of prosecuting crimes that happen along the way.

No, he was not.

He was tasked to discover any relationship with the Trump campaign and russian agents involved with manipulating the election.

There was none.

Even if there was, what would be illegal about it?

Furthermore, if there was any russian involvement, it was the release of information that exposed the deliberate disenfranchisement of the Sanders voters in order to make sure hitlery won the DNC primary. THAT SHOULD BE WHAT LIBERALS ARE PISSED ABOUT, but they would rather be pissed that Trump won.
Yes, he was.

(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a). (c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3726408/Rosenstein-letter-appointing-Mueller-special.pdf

Exactly how did Stormy Daniels "arise" out of that investigation? How did Manafort's loan application that had already been investigated before "arise" out of russian collusion?

I know you feel compelled to support anything and everything that could harm Trump, but give it a rest.

It was a shit show, there was no cause for it, it's over with, and it's likely to end up leading to more prosecutions of federal agents and employees than any of Trump's friends or associates.

Herein lies the problem with Mueller. That was not his only task. He was also given the task of prosecuting crimes that happen along the way.

No, he was not.

He was tasked to discover any relationship with the Trump campaign and russian agents involved with manipulating the election.

There was none.

Even if there was, what would be illegal about it?

Furthermore, if there was any russian involvement, it was the release of information that exposed the deliberate disenfranchisement of the Sanders voters in order to make sure hitlery won the DNC primary. THAT SHOULD BE WHAT LIBERALS ARE PISSED ABOUT, but they would rather be pissed that Trump won.

Finally, someone writing about what the left should really be upset about and as you stated they are not.

What sunk Hillary in 2016?

It sure the hell was not Trump Charisma!

1. Wikileaks releasing of the DNC emails should have angered those voting Democrat because it was showing their own Political Party was pulling out all the stops to make sure a Green Party like Candidate did not win the nomination.

Now you and I know for a fact no one on the left was upset about the DNC dirty nonsense and let be factual the Democrat voters of this board are more upset about their political party being shown the corrupt party they are.

2. JAMES COMEY did the most damage to Hillary Clinton when he made his comment in the 11th hour but the left that voted for Clinton want to ignore this because then they will not have Russia to blame!

3. No votes were changed and that is a fact but the left will scream about fake news but Wikileaks release was not altered and was not fake and James Comey comment at the last moment was not from Russia with love, so Russia did not influence shit except handing Wikileaks the information about the Emails.

Final Note:

The left does not care what the Mueller Report actually says and are hell bent on impeaching Trump because of their failure to win in 2016.

So they will twist the report to fit their agenda.

Now knowing Trump and knowing how he reacts to things I do believe he obstructed the investigation but not enough that he can be caught and be impeached.

Trump is egotistical maniac but when it come to pushing the law to the limit he knows when to stop.

Trump will never be impeached and Mueller does not need to clarify anything because in my opinion his point is the DOJ and Congress can see if there is enough for Obstruction and the House could then call for impeachment but Pelosi is not that stupid to call for it.

the question: if trump were not president would you have charged him.

Really? Yet that is what he did with all the others.
And you do realize he was given free reign, correct?
From his appointment letter-
https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download
(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI Director James B. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
(i)
(ii) (iii)
any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump;
and
any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation;
and any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a)

Who's been charged by Mueller in the Russia probe so far?
Principled? He was a man tasked with finding a crime, no matter what. He didn't find one, so he's left an opening for his cohorts to continue the search.
He was tasked with finding collusion with the Russians. Along the way, he found other significant evidence outside of that task, but it was not within the scope of his duties to put the different clues and facts together. So, he didn't.

I'm already seeing both ends here jumping to the conclusions and conspiracy theories that I'm talking about.

Last edited:

/——/ We know what Mueller thinks. He hates Trump. End of story

/——/ We know what Mueller thinks. He hates Trump. End of story
Exit stage left

My guess is Mueller did this purposely. He and rest of the ruling class want Americans divided.

Last edited:
Maybe you're right Mac
he was hired to do a job , his 'opinion' would only muddy the judicial waters ~S~
Yeah, agreed, can't argue. There certainly isn't a magic bullet here, especially when we already know the wings will paint anything to their liking.

Loose ends just make things easier for Hannity and Levin and Limbaugh to twist things as they tell their people what to think, that's all.
Maybe you're right Mac
he was hired to do a job , his 'opinion' would only muddy the judicial waters ~S~
Yeah, agreed, can't argue. There certainly isn't a magic bullet here, especially when we already know the wings will paint anything to their liking.

Loose ends just make things easier for Hannity and Levin and Limbaugh to twist things as they tell their people what to think, that's all.
Maybe you're right Mac

Maybe you're right Mac

Twist things?
They were the only ones saying correctly that there was no evidence in collusion.

Its front page news today the so called Mueller report selectively left out parts of testimony to SPIN it as obstruction. Goddamn these DC fuckers are corrupt. The full testimony has now been released, shocker its not obstruction at all.

If it's front page news, I can't find it.
Put up a link.

WTF is wrong with you? Mueller is not JUDGE and JURY you hack.
Of course, I didn't come within 500 miles of saying that. Obviously.

But that appears to be what your fevered mind perceived.

Always fascinating. Thank you.

That's because he could find no evidence of collusion, despite a two-year multimillion-dollar investigation. When you don't have any evidence and you're not willing to be honest, you do exactly what Mueller is doing.

Mr. Mueller had an unlimited budget and as much time as they wantd, hired a crew of Rabid Leftist lawyers who were at the Clinton "victory party" on election night and had vowed revenge on the Trumpster. They interviewed hundreds of witnesses,and millions of documents,and found bupkis. Why is Mueller's "opinion" so important? How about just the facts, that there is nothing here and he still hates President Trump because Trump wouldn't comp his golf membership?
Yes, I heard Rush talk about the golf membership too.

I know what you're supposed to think.

Forum List

Back