We need to ban the use of the letters R & D on all ballots for national office

Grumps had some good ideas this go-round. Term limits aren’t one of them. I like my senator. I want to keep voting for him as long as he wants to continue to serve.

Vividly demonstrating that candycorn is a major part of the problem and has no solutions.

I think presidential elections should be publically funded
That's why I suggested restricting the race to PBS. We already pay for it so let's get something for our money.
LOL! And then you will start whining about the "liberal" media.

Are you writing satire today?
Do you have anything of substance to offer or is trolling all you're capable of?
That was full of substance which is why you ran from it.

Force the public to LEARN about who they are voting for rather than allowing the party line voting that a lot of ignorant citizens do.
We seem so obsessed with the integrity of the voting system but ignore the glaring issues that plague it.

Combine that with restricting debates & paid ads to public broadcasting stations that are paid for publicly.

Shorten the primary process to a couple weeks so that the people in states that go late in the process get a fair voice in the selection of who we elect.

Enact STRICT term limits and stop politicians from freeloading off of American taxpayers & return them to the idea if being SERVANTS of the people and not our rulers.
This is truly an ignorant, moronic thread premise.

One will need to get rid of that pesky First Amendment, including Citizens United.

And we already have term limits – they’re called elections, that one might not like how they turn out doesn’t warrant denying the people their right to be represented by whomever they want and for how long.

Once again: actual, meaningful change can occur only at the very local level, not the ‘top down,’ and not with idiotic gimmicks such as ‘term limits.’

I think presidential elections should be publically funded
That's why I suggested restricting the race to PBS. We already pay for it so let's get something for our money.
LOL! And then you will start whining about the "liberal" media.

Are you writing satire today?
Do you have anything of substance to offer or is trolling all you're capable of?
That was full of substance which is why you ran from it.
Trolling it is then.

Force the public to LEARN about who they are voting for rather than allowing the party line voting that a lot of ignorant citizens do.
We seem so obsessed with the integrity of the voting system but ignore the glaring issues that plague it.

Combine that with restricting debates & paid ads to public broadcasting stations that are paid for publicly.

Shorten the primary process to a couple weeks so that the people in states that go late in the process get a fair voice in the selection of who we elect.

Enact STRICT term limits and stop politicians from freeloading off of American taxpayers & return them to the idea if being SERVANTS of the people and not our rulers.

Agree. I already do this with local elections.

Forum List

Back