We need to be concerned about trump's violent rhetoric

You're mistaken and deliberately sowing disinformation.

The Canaanites are long gone, and the Palestinians weren't even in Israel, well, ever.

Israel is the ancestral home of the Jews. They have the ONLY legitimate claim in modern history and today.

Your support of a murderous and terror-prone people over the rightful people of that region of the world makes you an enemy of decency and morality.

The people you call the "Palestinians" were a group of societal disrupting terrorists who have been kicked out of Qutar, Jordan and the other Arab nations.

If they wish to continue existing, they need to make peace with the idea that Israel is never going to be driven out again.

Accept it, or die.

I care not one whit which they chose.

That is just all lies.

The invading Hebrew tribes not only massacred the native Canaanites, but were proud of it.
Read up on Joshua and his massacre of the Canaanites at Jericho.

Jews did not come from the Land of Canaan, are not native, and only ruled there as brutal tyrants for about 150 years before the Assyrian made them leave for being so violent.
The Babylonians made them leave about 100 years later when they started coming back and were violent.
The Seleucids also made them leave when they started coming back another 100 years later and were violent.
The Romans let them come back for awhile, but then also made them all leave when they become violent.

Anyone who knows anything at all about the Mideast knows the Jews never returned after being forced out by the Romans.
In 1920 for example, we see the population being fewer than 5% Jewish.
Instead, the population of Palestine has always been Canaanite, Chaldean, Philistine, Phoenician, Nabatean, etc.
Jews were never native and do not belong there.
The buildings and properties were all owned and occupied by Palestinians.
The Jews immigrating from the 1930s on, never paid for any land and legally own nothing.
They are all illegal trespassers who are there only through the illegal use of US weapons to murder and harm the natives.

1699218692256.png

That is just all lies.

The invading Hebrew tribes not only massacred the native Canaanites, but were proud of it.
Read up on Joshua and his massacre of the Canaanites at Jericho.

Jews did not come from the Land of Canaan, are not native, and only ruled there as brutal tyrants for about 150 years before the Assyrian made them leave for being so violent.
The Babylonians made them leave about 100 years later when they started coming back and were violent.
The Seleucids also made them leave when they started coming back another 100 years later and were violent.
The Romans let them come back for awhile, but then also made them all leave when they become violent.

Anyone who knows anything at all about the Mideast knows the Jews never returned after being forced out by the Romans.
In 1920 for example, we see the population being fewer than 5% Jewish.
Instead, the population of Palestine has always been Canaanite, Chaldean, Philistine, Phoenician, Nabatean, etc.
Jews were never native and do not belong there.
The buildings and properties were all owned and occupied by Palestinians.
The Jews immigrating from the 1930s on, never paid for any land and legally own nothing.
They are all illegal trespassers who are there only through the illegal use of US weapons to murder and harm the natives.
They were too scattered to return.

They have returned NOW, and it is NOW that we are discussing.

I don't care that Joshua massacred Canaanites. That was over 4k years ago and there are no Canaanites alive to claim the land today.

But you do make a good point.

Jew hatred is pretty damn old, and you are infected with it.

I never said anything about “being okay with it”, so you’re lying.

I asked you first but you are too afraid to say.
Actually you said you were ignorant of it and didn't care about it as long as it didn't affect you. Not caring that it might affect other people seems rather cowardly and insensitive. cultlike

ah, well let's not forget Afghanistan R5......i mean, when we add up all the arms & aid, it appears the MIC has catered all sides of the ME conflict......~S~

None of the US weapons left in Afghanistan can get to Palestinians because Israel runs a total blockade of Palestine.
Nothing in or out without being searched and tariffs extracted.

None of the US weapons left in Afghanistan can get to Palestinians because Israel runs a total blockade of Palestine.
Nothing in or out without being searched and tariffs extracted.
while true, i'd worry more about the multitude of sympathetic terrorist organizations outside Pally boarders Rob ~S~

Stop with the crazy hyperbole already.

If 99.9% of of the innocent people being brutally murdered are native Palestinians, then the Israeli’s will have to kill 1.4 million more Gazans in the next period just to keep up the pace after the murder of some 1400 Israelis. Bad as Netanyahu’s policies have been in the past, or Zionist policies at their worst toward Palestinians, they have never acted nearly so barbarously.

Wrong.
Being "brutalized" does not require murder.
Israel has taken the homes of most of the Palestinians, and forced them into concentration camps in Gaza, the West Bank, Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon, etc.
But Israel has murdered over 10,000 Palestinians in just the past few days.

There are 13 million Palestinians who used to own and live on 100% of Palestine.
Then 6 million illegal Zionist immigrated, stole 90% of the land, and force the Palestinians to live on less than 10% of their previous land.

It does seem to be happening under Democrat leadership regardless of whether you think I'm in a cult or not.
These are your Democrats, cultists

View attachment 853771
When is that photo from?

2020?

Cmon. Think for a minute. What percentage of crime comes from riots like the one in the photo?

The answer is a minuscule amount.

Your obsession with TV skews your perception of reality.

They were too scattered to return.

They have returned NOW, and it is NOW that we are discussing.

I don't care that Joshua massacred Canaanites. That was over 4k years ago and there are no Canaanites alive to claim the land today.

But you do make a good point.

Jew hatred is pretty damn old, and you are infected with it.

They are not even the original Hebrew invaders, the Hebrew had no right to invade, and only the Canaanites are Jericho were massacred.
The majority of the Canaanites survived the illegal Hebrew invasion, and their descendants are still there now.

And you clearly are a liar since the Jews are the ones always guilty of these historic murders.
And I have the history correct, because I AM Jewish.
Anyone who does not admit the murders by Jews, is a liar.

According to you, it is everyone else who is wrong.
You claim the Canaanites were wrong to try to defend themselves from invasion.
You claim the Assyrians were infected by Jewish hatred.
You claim the Babylonians were infected by Jewish hatred.
You claim the Seleucids were infected by Jewish hatred.
You claim the Romans were infected by Jewish hatred.
You claim the Russians, Polish, Germans, French, British, etc. were infected by Jewish hatred.
You claim the Palestinians were infected by Jewish hatred.

As a Jew, I know better.
I know it is you and all the Zionists who are deliberately lying.

while true, i'd worry more about the multitude of sympathetic terrorist organizations outside Pally boarders Rob ~S~

I do not worry at all about "sympathetic terrorist organization" outside the Pally borders, because they are in the right, and they only have local ambitions.
They are no threat to anyone in the US, and US troops in the Mideast deserve being punished for their crimes.
Like the US troops in Syria.
That is totally in violation of US and International law.
There are not supposed to be any US troops in Syria.
Everyone knows that, including the US troops in Syria.

When is that photo from?

2020?

Cmon. Think for a minute. What percentage of crime comes from riots like the one in the photo?

You don't care about illegal immigration or crime. What do you care about? Your cult?

When is that photo from?

2020?

According to my search, the photo if from an anti Trump rally in Turkey, in 2017.

Forum List

Back