We need to be concerned about trump's violent rhetoric

Cute, but Ken Cuccinelli isn’t exactly a non-partisan observer here.

The problem with this OpEd is that despite all this supposed disaster from immigration, unemployment is still rock bottom and lower end wages are doing fine.

This is the exact opposite of what we were told to expect.
I really don't respect what you the cultist would say about any of this. You have already said that you don't care about anybody but yourself. Here are the stats I pay attention to

Screenshot_20231005-084253_Instagram.jpg

I keep telling you that you are the cult. You are the one being dishonest with your leaders. What could go wrong with a country allowing illegal immigration at a constant pace at its borders? Feel free to surmise the answer to that question.
Your leaders are being dishonest with you.

We are not going back to, or recreate, the 1950s.

Wrong.
Being "brutalized" does not require murder.
You said “99.9 percent of the innocent people” who were “brutally murdered” were Palestinians — not just “brutalized” over time as Israel won wars against their Arab enemies who often sought to destroy them entirely …

I don’t care that you are Jewish, or once a leftist and now a right winger. I don’t care about your theories about history of the Middle East either. I merely asked you to cut out a specific example of hyperbole … and you wouldn’t, but redefined terms and raised distractions.

In this you are like every other MAGAnut. This thread is about violent language, slander and untruthful hyperbole that Trump uses, and his minions have accustomed themselves to mimic.

Clearly you are not Jewish, because all Jews know that after 160 and the Roman decree for all Jews to leave Palestine, the Jewish religious leadership made the Diaspora Decree, that no Jews were supposed to return to the Mideast until the coming of the Messiah.

No Jew believing in religion, would then go to the Mideast or support anyone else going, since the Messiah has not yet come.
Wow.

How could the Roman's decree that the Jews leave Palestine when there WAS NO FUCKING PALESTINE!

See. You can’t even admit the unemployment rate is extremely low.

Like, record setting low.

This helps the lowest wage workers. The question is why Ken’s thesis was so wrong.

Low-wage workers have seen historically fast real wage growth in the pandemic business cycle: Policy investments translate into better opportunities for the lowest-paid workers
Like the labor participation rate is really bad. You have done a really bad job. Cultist

Like the labor participation rate is really bad. You have done a really bad job. Cultist
The article tells you why.
  • Labor force participation has been on a downward trend for decades due to an aging population and other factors
Also, why are all your articles two years old? Things keep getting better.

1699226131117.png

The article tells you why.
  • Labor force participation has been on a downward trend for decades due to an aging population and other factors
Also, why are all your articles two years old? Things keep getting better.

View attachment 853833
Since when is January of 2023 2 years ago? You're as bad as economics as keeping track of the time. Look at the labor participation rate before the pandemic . That was trump! You've done a really shitty job running the government you're fired, cultist

Forum List

Back