We need to be concerned about trump's violent rhetoric

You don't care about illegal immigration or crime. What do you care about? Your cult?
Okay I'll think about it for a minute. Billions of dollars in damage and 30 murders by BLM Democrat activists. Not that you would care. Didn't affect you

They were too scattered to return.

They have returned NOW, and it is NOW that we are discussing.

I don't care that Joshua massacred Canaanites. That was over 4k years ago and there are no Canaanites alive to claim the land today.

But you do make a good point.

Jew hatred is pretty damn old, and you are infected with it.

Clearly you are not Jewish, because all Jews know that after 160 and the Roman decree for all Jews to leave Palestine, the Jewish religious leadership made the Diaspora Decree, that no Jews were supposed to return to the Mideast until the coming of the Messiah.

No Jew believing in religion, would then go to the Mideast or support anyone else going, since the Messiah has not yet come.

I do not worry at all about "sympathetic terrorist organization" outside the Pally borders, because they are in the right, and they only have local ambitions.
They are no threat to anyone in the US, and US troops in the Mideast deserve being punished for their crimes.
Like the US troops in Syria.
That is totally in violation of US and International law.
There are not supposed to be any US troops in Syria.
Everyone knows that, including the US troops in Syria.
I honestly hope you're right R5

~S~

According to my search, the photo if from an anti Trump rally in Turkey, in 2017.
Holy shit you actually did some research for yourself. You actually are somewhat capable! You just play stupid when it's to your advantage! What a cultist

You don't care about illegal immigration or crime. What do you care about? Your cult?
I care about both.

Crime is down. Illegal immigration is a tough nut to crack but we are making progress.

I won’t accept inhumane or unconstitutional solutions to either problem.

I care about both.

Crime is down. Illegal immigration is a tough nut to crack but we are making progress.

I won’t accept inhumane or unconstitutional solutions to either problem.
You are a cultist, you only care when it affects you, crime is not down. Who is we?

Okay I'll think about it for a minute. Billions of dollars in damage and 30 murders by BLM Democrat activists. Not that you would care. Didn't affect you

Actually illegal immigration is our only hope for restoring the economy, since we need the low wage workers and consumers.
The only way out of our huge national debt is growth from illegal immigration.

You are a cultist, you only care when it affects you, crime is not down. Who is we?
I was told this was destroying the country.

All I wanted to know is how. Doesn’t seem like it could be destroying the country if I am completely unaffected.

Pro-Palestinian protest are long overdue and completely justified.
Never before has there been such a monstrous and illegal campaign to murder natives to steal their homes.
And it is almost entirely the fault of the US, who simply gave all our WWII weapons in Europe, to the Zionists terrorists, illegally.
And we have been financing Israel's crime with over $5 billion a year ever since.
unbelievable

you are siding with the murderers of women babies, children, rapists of young women, murderous maniacs. You are siding with people who have said that they will kill you....drink your blood and eat your skull. Does that sound normal to you>

All I wanted to know is how. Doesn’t seem like it could be destroying the country if I am completely unaffected.
well then what do you care if other Americans are suffering.

Actually illegal immigration is our only hope for restoring the economy, since we need the low wage workers and consumers.
The only way out of our huge national debt is growth from illegal immigration.
Well how selfish and thoughtless of you

See you didn't even read the article I sent you. You must be a cultist, choosing ignorance over knowledge. You actually took the time to research the picture that I sent but other than that nada

You said "we "are working on the immigration problem. Who is we?

See you didn't even read the article I sent you. You must be a cultist, choosing ignorance over knowledge. You actually took the time to research the picture that I sent but other than that nada
Yet another post with no actual content.

Again you fail yourself and your cult with your laziness
Cute, but Ken Cuccinelli isn’t exactly a non-partisan observer here.

The problem with this OpEd is that despite all this supposed disaster from immigration, unemployment is still rock bottom and lower end wages are doing fine.

This is the exact opposite of what we were told to expect.

Forum List

Back